Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

For those wondering about Preseed - we used it last month for the first time. I was hesitant as DH often says I'm quite 'wet' already :blush: but I know that fertile cm is different to cm when you're.......um.......excited :haha:

First of all we only used it around O date, I didn't see the point in using it a week before O or anything. And it said that most women use 3g, but that looked like a lot, so I just used 1g. Even then we found it pretty sloppy which made for not a lot of friction, if you know what I mean :blush: A lot of couples really enjoy it though.

We only used it twice, and I'm on a new cycle now and we'll be using it again. It does say in the leaflet that comes with it to contact your doctor if you're not pregnant within 6 months of using it - and the success stories are plentiful. Worth a shot for the $20 or whatever I think it is. :thumbup:

Thanks! I kind of see it as worth a shot too. Nothing ventured nothing gained!!! :happydance:

For those wondering about Preseed - we used it last month for the first time. I was hesitant as DH often says I'm quite 'wet' already :blush: but I know that fertile cm is different to cm when you're.......um.......excited :haha:

First of all we only used it around O date, I didn't see the point in using it a week before O or anything. And it said that most women use 3g, but that looked like a lot, so I just used 1g. Even then we found it pretty sloppy which made for not a lot of friction, if you know what I mean :blush: A lot of couples really enjoy it though.

We only used it twice, and I'm on a new cycle now and we'll be using it again. It does say in the leaflet that comes with it to contact your doctor if you're not pregnant within 6 months of using it - and the success stories are plentiful. Worth a shot for the $20 or whatever I think it is. :thumbup:

Thanks! I kind of see it as worth a shot too. Nothing ventured nothing gained!!! :happydance:

I agree with Vankiwi, about the friction lol but I found that the more I put, the quicker OH 'finished' cause of how 'wet' I was, so that came in handy on days when we didnt have 2 hours to spare...lol srry if tmi :blush:

For whoever it was that asked about increasing cm - Robitussin is supposed to work as well, if you take it around O date - but only the one with ONLY guaifenesin as the active ingredient - will be the one that is for chest congestion, but check on the box. Take the max dosage. I'll be on it this month! :thumbup:

Hey every1,
::::
Ok welcome to the ne members. Update on me told ya I got af on wenesday gd flow then Thursday a lil brownish red then woke up Friday it's gone. Don't get me wrong I would love 2 have a 2 day flow but it's never this short. What da hell. Now wondering dat was even it. Then I was doing my hair and. Thought my nose had gotten bigger. I dare not test, think its just me wishful thinking.

I'm new!! I weigh 200 pounds and 2 years old TTC #1. I've always loved been a curvy girl - and OH wouldnt have it any other way. But now after 16 months TTC we went to docs and I know from books and advise that to be helped with any fetility aid they want you to be at least a 30 BMI - which certainly isn't me.

So out with the fizzy pop and sweets and in with the wholemeal pasta, chicken and veg!! Im not losing weight for vanity - purely to help me get pg!! My OH is trying too because his sperm count is low. He's supportive in everyway he can but a little gutted Im losing my curves (as am I to be truthful!).

Is anyone else losing weight for pg reasons?? I wish I didnt have to but I know it'll help.

GOOD LUCK to everyone!! x

:hi: and welcome

It's nice to hear someone is so proud of their curves :thumbup:

I would say eating healthy should help ttc and if a 'side effect' of eating healthy is loosing some weight then the plus side is that the pregnancy and labour should have less risk.

Just think though, if you get that bfp, you'll get some pretty nice curves back :D especially the bbs!

Just think though, if you get that bfp, you'll get some pretty nice curves back :D especially the bbs!

A couple of my friends who know about us TTC keep going on about how big my bbs are going to get when I get pregnant, but in a nasty way. They've tried to talk me into getting a reduction for years as I'm not small on top now. If it was in a joking way I wouldn't mind but they're always like "oh they're gonna be awful and get in the way" one of them kept telling me horror stories about people accidentally suffocating their babies too :cry:

A couple of my friends who know about us TTC keep going on about how big my bbs are going to get when I get pregnant, but in a nasty way. They've tried to talk me into getting a reduction for years as I'm not small on top now. If it was in a joking way I wouldn't mind but they're always like "oh they're gonna be awful and get in the way" one of them kept telling me horror stories about people accidentally suffocating their babies too :cry:

Aw hun, maybe just tell them you know they may think its interesting but by telling you stuff it really isn't helping you and you would appreciate it if they would stop with the horror stories. of course i know its easier said than done.

AFM ladies, I am in a foul mood today! My cousin just had her second baby, a little boy called Harry James and i am happy for her as she has struggled and is a bigger lady than me and older. However, I have just found out that another of my cousins is having a baby with his girlfriend when they weren't even trying. Plus another of my cousins has just had a baby with his girlfriend a month or so ago, whom they also conceived without meaning to. These are all from the same family.
Meanwhile with our trying so far we have not managed and my sister has been trying for her second for a while now too. I know i'm only in my second cycle so you probably think i have no place to be moaning as some of you have been trying for so much longer but its just starting to get to me.

They are probably jealous as they probably don't have any :haha:

Girls are so mean sometimes!

They are probably jealous as they probably don't have any :haha:

Now you mention it......:haha:

Hi all. How's every1. I'm ok went the net and ordered me some cute dresses for the summer. I think I told ya also go 2 ww. Well I have bn doing ok with it joined in feb. And have lost 21lbs so far. Id love tolose faster but, a lost is a lose. Keep telling myself getting healthier is getting me a step closer 2 a baby. How ever I got pg when I was a lot heavier. And for the person w the friends that keep make n the comentes about the boobs. My cuz was 510lbs when she had her 1st child d she breast feed him. Abd she was a bra size of 56eee. Huge breast run in my family. So don't play any attention to your friends.

Hey Ladies hope you have enjoyed your weekend :flower:

So frustrated today. Been slogging away in the garden for two days doing things like shoveling gravel and working up a proper sweat. Have also been eating really healthy and even refused the offer of a take away tonight :thumbup: so was really excited to weigh myself hoping to have lost some but instead I have gained 1lb :dohh: Going to try again in the morning as I know the night time is the worst time to weigh yourself but it has annoyed me.

Also this afternoon I really thought AF was on the way as I had period pains quite bad but nothing has come and the pain has gone. I was panicing for a while as it hasn't even been 3 weeks since the last one which was also really early.

Going to have to step up this weight loss thing before I end up regaining what I have lost so far. Will start by getting up early tomorrow and taking one of the dogs a walk (cannot walk both at the same time as it is utter chaos lol one is almost completely deaf and the other might as well be as he doesn't listen to a word I say)

Here is a pic of them after dragging a load of their toys outside while I was trying to get stuff done (the captcha phrase I just had to enter to upload the pic on the site was 'do more sit ups' hows that for a sign :wacko: )
https://i45.tinypic.com/90olqw.jpg

https://i48.tinypic.com/6zvdaq.jpg

https://i50.tinypic.com/egv2xg.jpg

Your dogs are so cute! I love the cat just sat there completely unfazed too :haha:

Omg bunny, they are adorable!! What make pups are they?

The garden is looking great!

Hey all...okay here are my symptoms so far, SORE breasts. I mean Saturday I was up all night as my breast were too sensitive. I was due for AF on Saturday but I have PCOS and don't know when she might roll out!! GRRRRRR...me and my husband are trying to stay positive as this is the first time my BOOBS, hahaha, are that sensitive.

This is just a fresh update that I took Clomid 200mg and I'm suppose to test this week (5/10 mother's day) and hopefully we have those 2 beautiful lines. But honestly girls, I'M TERRIFIED to seeing a negative and breaking my husband's heart!

Omg bunny, they are adorable!! What make pups are they?

The garden is looking great!

Thanks ladies they are very spoiled and loved. The bigger one who is in the pic with the cat is a bearded collie cross and has the most wonderful temperament. He is 14 in June and still bounces around like a puppy. Even the FIL who doesn't really like dogs has fallen in love with him and says he is the only dog he would ever consider having lol.

The littler lighter one is a bichon frise crossed with a yorkshire terrier. He is so full of energy. I clipped his fur the other day as it is usually darker and curly and a nightmare to groom so its so much easier short. He was supposed to be my little lap dog but the last thing he ever wants to do is sit still and have a cuddle.

The cat seems to think he is a dog. He is always up to mischief and we are forever in the vets with him. I think I am going to wrap him in bubble wrap to keep him safe lol.

Hey all...okay here are my symptoms so far, SORE breasts. I mean Saturday I was up all night as my breast were too sensitive. I was due for AF on Saturday but I have PCOS and don't know when she might roll out!! GRRRRRR...me and my husband are trying to stay positive as this is the first time my BOOBS, hahaha, are that sensitive.

This is just a fresh update that I took Clomid 200mg and I'm suppose to test this week (5/10 mother's day) and hopefully we have those 2 beautiful lines. But honestly girls, I'M TERRIFIED to seeing a negative and breaking my husband's heart!

Best of luck for testing day hun :) hoping for those 2 lines for you!!!

Aww BBBunny your furbabies are soo cute!!!
Our fur babies are causing us a lot of fatugue these days lol. We had to build a brand new fence at the new house this weekend just for them! There was a 4 foot chainlink fence and one of my furbabies can jump 5 feet high when shes determined!! All we need is for her to chase a squriel or somthing out of the yard lol If she were to get out im afraid we might not get her back because she is a runner! We have just a few finishing touches on the fence to do and then we should be able to move in this weekend!! Im so excited!!

Also im getting a little worried about my health :( When I thougt that I might have had a kidney infection the dr wanted me to do blood work. She called and said that it wasnt a kidney infection and would like me to come in for more bloodwork this week and to make an appointment to see her if im still not feeling myself.. Ive been getting very wierd/ painful cramps on my sides and in my stomach which is very unusual for me. I hope taht everything is ok.. Im just worried that theres somthing wrong and ill have to put TTC on hold :( OH isnt getting any younger and he wants to be finished having babies by the time hes 40 which leaves us less then 4 years :(

:bfn::bfn::bfn: :cry::cry:

:bfn::bfn::bfn: :cry::cry:

Oh hun I'm so sorry, massive hugs xxxxxxxx
It's still early though right? Even if you are pregnant it might not show up yet, try testing in a few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->