Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hi! I was wondering if I could join your group? I had a group on here that I started around April 2011, but I left B&B for a few months, and when I came back the majority of my group was pregnant or had babies already. I'm still TTC, cycle 14 currently.

I don't ovulate. I don't have PCOS, just unexplained infertility. I was also on birth control for 8 years before TTC. DH's SA came back perfect though. I took Vitex for about 6 months, then I went to my OB/GYN for testing. I took Clomid for 2 cycles but didn't ovulate. I then went back to Vitex for a while and tried to work on weight loss. Cycle 13 I tried soy, and again did not ovulate. So this time I'm taking Clomid again. I'm also taking FertileCM and using an Ovacue monitor, and I will be using softcups and Preseed. I'm on CD4 today.

Anyway, that's pretty much my whole story. I hope I can join you! :flower:

Oh, me, me! Pick me! May I join your group, too? :flower:

I'm 21/180 on a good day/5'3". My sweet, handsome hubby is 22. I won't get into his stats, because he is ridiculously slim. It's maddening!!:blush: We've been married almost 2 years, together since high school. We started trying to concieve June 13, 2011, and I got pregnant that night. But sadly, we lost our bean at the end of July. I've had another pregnancy lose since then, in October, and after that, zero luck. :shrug: We are kind of taking life as it comes now.

I kind of want to continue school, and while TTC, I have been taking a few classes. Thank goodness we own our home and we have the flexibility to play around with what we want. I've been studying naturopathy, and I hope to have as natural of a birth as possible. I kind of think my Mirena might have had an impact on my pregnancy loses, and I have been trying to rid my body of toxins in preparation for a healthy pregnancy. Is there anyone else that shares my interests in a holistic pregnancy?

Well I'm 30 weigh 315 and have 1 ovary and Fallopian tube. this is my 2nd month trying. After i had myvleft ovary removed the dr checked and aid my uterus and remaining ovary is fine and i should be able to get pregnant. So I decided to start charting but how do you know when you ovulated what should I look for

Hiya :hi: there is a wonderful thread here written by our very own pinksprinkles. Have a read, it's very good!

I temp and use CBFM. That way I detect the surge through the monitor and then when my temp rises it confirms that ov happened.
I log it all on fertility friend and they do most of the work for you. All you have to do is put in the data.

Good luck, you can get into it quite easily.

Hi! I was wondering if I could join your group? I had a group on here that I started around April 2011, but I left B&B for a few months, and when I came back the majority of my group was pregnant or had babies already. I'm still TTC, cycle 14 currently.

I don't ovulate. I don't have PCOS, just unexplained infertility. I was also on birth control for 8 years before TTC. DH's SA came back perfect though. I took Vitex for about 6 months, then I went to my OB/GYN for testing. I took Clomid for 2 cycles but didn't ovulate. I then went back to Vitex for a while and tried to work on weight loss. Cycle 13 I tried soy, and again did not ovulate. So this time I'm taking Clomid again. I'm also taking FertileCM and using an Ovacue monitor, and I will be using softcups and Preseed. I'm on CD4 today.

Anyway, that's pretty much my whole story. I hope I can join you! :flower:

:hi: Jess and welcome (back)!
Of course you can join!

Your story sounds very similar to mine. I left bnb for a while but this time round I've found some great ladies to support me. We also have unexplained infertility :(

Hopefully we can all help each other out and really ramp up those bfps on this thread!!!!!

:hi: EmmaRea xxx welcome!! You'll love it here!!

Hugs for both of you ladies today :flower:

Sprinkles it sounds like your having a right old time of it, i'm no expert on these matters but surely a faint line is better than no line, maybe you did O'
and this is your late LH surge ?? I dont know what to say to make it better, but if your still DTD there's still a chance, isnt there :hugs:

Magic my lovely I really hope you get yourself sorted out soon, you really have had it tough, I'm so sorry you had another BFN, you really are having a crazy cycle arent you ?
Dont be scared of your blood tests they will be over in seconds I have them every 6 months to monitor my Thyroid Levels, I have Hypothyroidism (underactive) and you soon get used to them :thumbup: and at least when you've had them done they may be able to give you some answers :thumbup:

lots of love to you both xxxxxx:

Thanks darlin i feel like someone is testing me big time... when i joined this group in feb i think (its not even been that long) it was my first ttc after being on a break and spending time to get to know my cycles and i only wanted to join when i had a few months of data to work with, i highly expected things to carry on and i would find lovely ladies with the same stats as me so we could follow each other into the 2ww, it seems im the rejected duckling for this cycle lol :)

Anyways someone told me about Provera, and it helps to bring af round so you can start again??!!?? should i ask my doc about this when i make an appointment after blood work is done?? ive never heard of it before but the ladies over in the long cycles forums swear by it.... i just thought i would ask what you lovelies think??!!??

Hello BBWTTC welcome back, definately follow the lovely sprinkles advice as she is the BBT queen :)

Hello to all the new comers i will reply to you all after ive taken my dog for a toilet break, wont be too long :)

Hope everyones ok, How is my lovely Jo-bean doing? love the pic of riley sunning himself lol hes big ol' ball of fur :)

Welcome Jess 137 :flower: Really hope that you get your BFP soon hun, i am yet to find out if im suffering from any problems, i will be finding out in the next couple of months, it must be hard not knowing what the problem is, i hope it happens for you real soon, until then you have a great bunch of ladies here and im sure you will find your spot in the group nicely :)

Hi EmmaRea welcome :flower: Sorry to hear about your loss hun, its hard, i hope you get your bundle of joy soon, we are here for a chat anytime hun, we are all in the same boat and its a bond that is getting bigger and stronger everyday, the best group on this site by far so you've come to the right place :)

Wow welcome to all the new members xxx :flower:

AFM -Arrived home safe and sound in small hours of the morning (working 130 miles from home last night with DH) - lovely long lie in today (except for my 7am temp wake up call lol) back to sleep til lunch time! My temp is higher than it has been since the first day and i'm hoping it's not down to going to bed late - i still had 4 hours sleep before it was taken??

Hoping this is a good sign that O occurred on CD12, even though we were unable to BD due to work, if it was O hopefully there was still some swimmers about to catch my easter egg!

Off to mums today with my DH and my sis and her family for a big easter sunday roast lunch

xx

Well....I TRIED to cave and buy a preg test while I was at the dollar store...cuz you know, I was there anyways. ;) lol But they only had OPK's...so I bought a few of those. Really dark, almost-positive OPK. It's making me hopeful that maybe a few more days and I can test with a preg test and MAYBE get a BFP...MAYBE? Hey, at least I ovulated...this is the first cycle in a LONG time that I have a real chance. lol ;)

Well im confused now...... i did another hpk and opk and the hpk is neg but the opk is the darkest ive ever had, the line is almost as dark as the first line, ive always had to squint to see the seconde line but not this one, its not faded yet and is still quite dark, so apart from the obvious answer anyone have any ideas?? could i really be ovulating at cycle day 69???

Just popping in for two secs :)
Soooo much to catch up on I think I will have to get a pen and paper out and read through from my last post so I can find out where everyone is TTC wise.

Been a hectic weekend with Easter related stuff and my grandad in hospital so have had zero time for anything but I have a day free tomorrow and I am determined to get caught up.

Love and baby dust to all you lovelies :)

I do have fertility friend but it seems confusing. I have been charting my temps just curios what to look for

I do have fertility friend but it seems confusing. I have been charting my temps just curios what to look for

If you're charting with FF and inputting your temps, once it can tell you've o'ed it will put in crosshairs so it will tell you what day you've o'ed. Esentially it's looking for a a two-phase pattern - lower in the beginning and higher after O. What it won't tell you, just from temping, is that you're GOING to o! It only tells you after the fact. To tell if you're about to o it's easier to use CM and CP and add that into FF as well. Hope that helps! Just keep inputting your temps! :thumbup:

BBWttc - if you wanted to post your chart we could all have a look and tell you what we think...?

Have any of you girls experienced spotting instead of a period? Xxx

Well im confused now...... i did another hpk and opk and the hpk is neg but the opk is the darkest ive ever had, the line is almost as dark as the first line, ive always had to squint to see the seconde line but not this one, its not faded yet and is still quite dark, so apart from the obvious answer anyone have any ideas?? could i really be ovulating at cycle day 69???

Hmmm hey hunney, what a strange ole cycle your having, are you still having plenty :sex: to be on the safe side it could be that you are o'v without even having AF, can that happen ?????

Better to try than not though chick xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

:dust::dust:

Hey BBW I have FF too and it is a lot to take on board and understand, once you have input for more than one cycle it collates the info and predicts your most fertile period and the days u are likely to O'v based on previous cycles, you can also track it with a rise of temp just befor ur ov day, do u test with OPK's too or any prediction monitors ???

XxxxxxxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"