Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png

Treeoflife - congrats, you made it to the front page xxx

Sorry for posting again, but I've just been to the loo and have noticed I'm spotting. Got a little bit of cramp too, it's cd 18 today so not sure what's going on. Sorry if tmi but it was brown rather than red so dunno if it's the start of AF. Never had spotting like it before AF before.

:hi: nexis - post as many times as you like babe, I do :haha:

It could be IB especially if it's brown. Unfortunately only time will tell, try not to worry about it too much and check again tomorrow (I know, easier said than done :hugs:)

:hi: nexis - post as many times as you like babe, I do :haha:

It could be IB especially if it's brown. Unfortunately only time will tell, try not to worry about it too much and check again tomorrow (I know, easier said than done :hugs:)

Thanks hun :hugs:

Hi ladies! My name is Danielle, and I would love to join this thread because I am also a plus size girl. weigh 215 and wear size 14 or 16. About me: Married the man of my dreams on June 11, 2011. We have been together for 4 years and 3 months. I am 18, and DH is 22. We have said in the past that we wanted a baby and were TTC but never BD enough for it. This month, however, we are going to BD every other day I hope. So I guess you could say this is our first month TTC. I am on CD 3 now. I have irregular cycles. Last cycle was 48 days and the cycle before that was 32. I just started BBT yesterday. I hope we will get a sticky bean this cycle, and I hope the rest of you do, too!

Sorry for posting again, but I've just been to the loo and have noticed I'm spotting. Got a little bit of cramp too, it's cd 18 today so not sure what's going on. Sorry if tmi but it was brown rather than red so dunno if it's the start of AF. Never had spotting like it before AF before.

If it helps at all I totally thought AF was getting me and then it went away. A couple of days after I noticed that my acne was getting better, I tested and got BFP!! FX'd

:dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies, I'd like to join this group if I may.

I am 23, have PCOS and my fiance and I have been TTC#1 for 3 and a half years. I used to weigh 353 pounds but now weigh 251 pounds. I had a miscarriage on 25/01/2010 :cry:

Since I had my operation, my cycles have gone crazy. I used to be visited by AF every two weeks and then I was on every day while on the pill/ contraceptive implant. When we began TTC and I was put on metformin, my cycles went to 28 days but only because I was also on norethisterone every 21 days. After my operation, I had two 28 day cycles naturally, then a 36 day cycle followed by a 31 day cycle last month.

I am currently on CD30 and when AF gets here, I am going to start the ball rolling on my plans for this cycle. I plan to take baby aspirin, soy isoflavones, evening primrose oil, grapefruit juice, multivitamins and fish oils. I will chart BBT, record CM and keep an eye on my saliva microscope.

Anyway, gl and babydust :dust: to all! Hope it's ok I added the Team Curvy Bumps to my signature??? If not, let me know and I'll take it off.

:hugs:

Hello ladies :flower:

A Big welcome to the new ladies :hugs: You have joined us at a good time as the BFPs are rolling in :thumbup:

Have felt like a proper drama queen last few days because of this spotting thing but thought I would give you an update.

When I got up this today there was still nothing in my pad or in the toilet when I peed but yet again when I wiped there was blood. I decided to call the docs and they said they would get someone to call me back save me having to go down there.

While I was waiting for the call back I went to pee and there was blood in the toilet this time and within half an hour it was showing on the pad which was a great relief. The nurse called me and I told her what had been going on and that I was now getting blood on the pad and she said it sounded like AF was here properly now. Because of my past history with ectopic she has made me an appointment for Thursday and said if I felt like I didn't need it (if AF was more normal by then) then I could just cancel it.

I feel so much better now I am getting the proper bleeding but my tummy still feels strange and the pains are not like normal AF cramps but it could be because everything is so out of whack. I am still scaring myself thinking it could be ectopic as I had bleeding when I had that but I am just going to keep an eye on it and hopefully within a few days the bleeding will stop and I can feel normal again.

In other news I have been so hot today!!! I am glad of the nice weather but I could do with finding the fan out and putting that on. I think it is in the garage and if it wasn't 1am I would go out there and fetch it!!

Had a blip on the stopping smoking thing today as I was stressed and didn't keep track but tomorrow I am getting straight back on it and Thursday we are making the step of cutting down to 13. So we will have gone from 20 a day to 13 a day which may not seem like a great leap but for me it feels like we are getting somewhere. Next stop after that is 10 a day then 8 and so on until we are down to nothing. :happydance:

When we are down to 10 per day we are going to put what we would have been spending if we were still on 20 a day into a jar and saving it up to have a treat. We were spending about £100 per week on ciggys :wacko: so halving that means we could put £50 per week in the jar so we would have £200 in there by the end of that month!!!

Also I have been seriously considering using OPK's and temping next month. I have lots of questions so I am hoping some of you ladies will be around the next few days so I can pick your brains :thumbup:

Hope you have all had a lovely day :hugs:

Way to go with the quit smoking program, bunny! I wish you all the best with that...quitting smoking was the best thing I ever did for my health.

I'm glad to hear that it seems AF has come, and that you're feeling less scared of a potential ectopic. :hugs:

This is my first month temping and using OPKs, so I might not be able to answer many questions, but you're not alone, I'm in the same boat!

Hello to all the newbies. I'm loving myself and my scale lately. It's been awesome. Let's hope it continues and my work pays off. I have a follow up from my surgery at my fs on Friday , hopefully I can start something next cd 1

Hello to all the new ladies. Welcome to the team :flower:

Treeoflife, A big massive congrats to you!

Bbbunny, great job on cutting down your smoking. It's ok if you slipped up today and didn't keep track. Just pick right back up with it tomorrow. You;re doing great being down to 13 a day instead of 20. You'll get there :thumbup:

Nexis, have you ovulated yet this cycle? If you have it could be IB, and if you haven't it can just be some spotting and cramping from ovulation. You're not out yet.

So, my doctor called me today and told me she had all of my results back. All of my hormones were ok except one so I don't have PCOS. I was pretty sure that was what was wrong with me so now that I know it isn't I don't really know what to do now. My prolactin levels were 'mildly high' as she put it. I'm going back in tomorrow for another blood test to check out the prolactin again to see if there really is a problem there. Does anyone have an issue with high prolactin?

Hi Panda. I'm a bit rubbish, I don't even know what high prolactin is or means!

Great news about the rest of the tests though :thumbup: maybe it will be enough to know there's not a problem!? Might stop you worrying and help it to just happen, really hope this is the case for you hun xx

Hi ladies! My name is Danielle, and I would love to join this thread because I am also a plus size girl. weigh 215 and wear size 14 or 16. About me: Married the man of my dreams on June 11, 2011. We have been together for 4 years and 3 months. I am 18, and DH is 22. We have said in the past that we wanted a baby and were TTC but never BD enough for it. This month, however, we are going to BD every other day I hope. So I guess you could say this is our first month TTC. I am on CD 3 now. I have irregular cycles. Last cycle was 48 days and the cycle before that was 32. I just started BBT yesterday. I hope we will get a sticky bean this cycle, and I hope the rest of you do, too!

:hi: welcome sweetie, best of luck to you this cycle! We have had timing issues in the past and temping is helping me a lot xx :dust:

Hello ladies, I'd like to join this group if I may.

I am 23, have PCOS and my fiance and I have been TTC#1 for 3 and a half years. I used to weigh 353 pounds but now weigh 251 pounds. I had a miscarriage on 25/01/2010 :cry:

Since I had my operation, my cycles have gone crazy. I used to be visited by AF every two weeks and then I was on every day while on the pill/ contraceptive implant. When we began TTC and I was put on metformin, my cycles went to 28 days but only because I was also on norethisterone every 21 days. After my operation, I had two 28 day cycles naturally, then a 36 day cycle followed by a 31 day cycle last month.

I am currently on CD30 and when AF gets here, I am going to start the ball rolling on my plans for this cycle. I plan to take baby aspirin, soy isoflavones, evening primrose oil, grapefruit juice, multivitamins and fish oils. I will chart BBT, record CM and keep an eye on my saliva microscope.

Anyway, gl and babydust :dust: to all! Hope it's ok I added the Team Curvy Bumps to my signature??? If not, let me know and I'll take it off.

:hugs:

:hi: maggzie. Of course you can add it sweet, I can't see it though. Which one did you want and I'll give you another link to use.
Sounds like you have a major plan in place and it's all really positive!
:dust: to you xxxx

Bunny - I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, sometimes we just need to make that appointment or speak to the doctor and the problem either gets better or goes away, it's weird how our bodies mess us around.

I can help you with temping q's as can quite a few on here. I know you didn't want to sign up to fertility friend but I would recommend it, it's so easy as it works everything out for you. I think it's a really good idea for you because you it will stop you getting in the situation where you don't know why CD you are on and will give you a bit more control. You can also interpret the symptoms etc. better as you will know where you are in your cycle.

Go for it, don't be nervous of charting, just try it this once and see how it makes you feel xxxx

So last night I was really ill :( I had (tmi) really bad diarrhoea and felt a bit sick too. Thought I might have food poisoning (I have a bad track record) but woke up this morning fine. I'm starving and feel a teeny bit dodgy but haven't been ill again. Really random.

Oh and no more spotting after the little bit yesterday.

So last night I was really ill :( I had (tmi) really bad diarrhoea and felt a bit sick too. Thought I might have food poisoning (I have a bad track record) but woke up this morning fine. I'm starving and feel a teeny bit dodgy but haven't been ill again. Really random.

Oh and no more spotting after the little bit yesterday.

Oh no :( diarrhoea is the worst :( hope you continue feeling better!

I'm so confused - I'm on CD 25 and starting to get PMS symptoms - I think I ovulated on day 15... I have a spot on my cheek and am starving all the time which always happens - but today I have lots of what looks like EWCM (sorry if TMI!) and got a really sharp pain in the left side of my abdomen. I guess the pain could be my IBS but I'm not sure. I really hope this is AF showing up so I can start on next cycle!!! But worried that it might be something else :(

Hello to all the new ladies. Welcome to the team :flower:

Treeoflife, A big massive congrats to you!

Bbbunny, great job on cutting down your smoking. It's ok if you slipped up today and didn't keep track. Just pick right back up with it tomorrow. You;re doing great being down to 13 a day instead of 20. You'll get there :thumbup:

Nexis, have you ovulated yet this cycle? If you have it could be IB, and if you haven't it can just be some spotting and cramping from ovulation. You're not out yet.

So, my doctor called me today and told me she had all of my results back. All of my hormones were ok except one so I don't have PCOS. I was pretty sure that was what was wrong with me so now that I know it isn't I don't really know what to do now. My prolactin levels were 'mildly high' as she put it. I'm going back in tomorrow for another blood test to check out the prolactin again to see if there really is a problem there. Does anyone have an issue with high prolactin?

No idea if I've O'd or not. Temp has been all over the place and ff hasn't made head nor tails of it! I've ordered some opk's though. DH wanted to go fo lunch today so just hoping I can manage to eat something and not be ill lol

Warning - rant coming!
I am having a s**t day. The day started off with my temp dropping a little bit again although i hadn't had a solid block of 3 hours sleep yet again which might be why i don't know enough about it. Then i weighed myself and my weight is exactly the same as last week so I haven't lost anything. And now i have had what i think is a +opk even though i should be 7dpo today! So i really think FF is wrong and I haven't even ovulated yet :(. I just want to cry :cry:

Warning - rant coming!
I am having a s**t day. The day started off with my temp dropping a little bit again although i hadn't had a solid block of 3 hours sleep yet again which might be why i don't know enough about it. Then i weighed myself and my weight is exactly the same as last week so I haven't lost anything. And now i have had what i think is a +opk even though i should be 7dpo today! So i really think FF is wrong and I haven't even ovulated yet :(. I just want to cry :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am sorry you are feeling down hun! Think of the positives here, you may not have lost anything but you have not gained right? :hugs: Your FF might be wrong and you have not O'd but you still have a chance to make a :baby:. I hope I don't upset you when I say those things trying to lift you abit! It took me 10 months to conceive my son 5 months just DTD and 5 months of OPK's I had my cycles down by the 3rd month, lost hope on the 4th month, was pregnant by the 5th. It takes us time to get what our bodies are doing. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->