Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

PandaMao,

That is awesome and exciting news ;) So happy and excited for you!!

Ky

Hey Girls! I was just wondering if anyone else was suffering along with me in a really long wait for a cycle to start? I'm like day 65 now. I told my RE we would wait for one more but after that I was pretty much demanding provera. I think this is worse for me than the TWW. Grrr... come on AF!!!

Hey Girls! I was just wondering if anyone else was suffering along with me in a really long wait for a cycle to start? I'm like day 65 now. I told my RE we would wait for one more but after that I was pretty much demanding provera. I think this is worse for me than the TWW. Grrr... come on AF!!!

I say I definitely agree with you but Im only on CD37. I just want it to come so I can start over after all my BFNs :(

Hey Curvy Girls!! I am still new here and ttc for about 4 years, I'm 5'2 and about double what I should be for my weight. I know that weight plays a factor in ttc, I am basically healthy, no diabetes or high blood pressure. I eat fairly well... basically a low carb eating life style. (try to not gobble up every piece of yummy fresh bread I see, but not denying myself some either). I have no motivation to 'work out' although I do walk my very spoiled puppy(she's full grown but still my puppy) at least every other day when I can drag her out of the air conditioning. I love me and I don't often think of myself as anything other then me. I guess I feel like as long as I am eating right and not vegging out all day every day that my weight is just a number... anyways enough blabbing about myself. Happy to be here and can't wait to get to know everyone.

Ky

:hi: hiya. You are very welcome here my dear! Happy to have you :thumbup:

Just had to share ladies, I'm so excited! I just got my first postive on an OPK. It's CD 32 today so I thought I just wasn't going to ovulate at all since my cycles range around 36 days. We DTD today and used conceive plus. Finally something to feel positive about what with all this testing going on and whatnot. Ok, just had to share to excitement.

Panda! :wohoo: that's fantastic news! We are ov buddies! I got my first positive opk last night and DTD with preseed :haha: we will be in the 2WW together :happydance: let's catch those eggys :thumbup:

Not me personally but you will find quite a few ladies in this position with you hun :thumbup::hugs: you definitely aren't alone xxxxx just wanted to reply anyway :D

Kydreamer - I've added you xx
Frybaby2012 - did you want to join us honey?

PandaMao and Jo_Bean - yay! better get :sex: lol.

I just wanted to ask a charting question - i've seen quite a few ladies with discarded temps, under what circumstances would you discard a temp?

I don't ever really discard my temps.

If I was going to it would be either because I had really broken sleep or was very ill, or if I had done it about 10am in the morning because I forgot or something.

I wouldn't discad it until I had taken about 3-5 days temps after that anyway, just to see if it made any difference to the overall pattern.

The only time it really makes a difference is when it's very close to ovulation. But I personally would always log in anyway as the bigger picture is rarely affected.

Do you have a particular temp you want to discard?

Edit: I've just looked at your chart and it's looking pretty good. Let's hope that temperature keeps on rising!!!! :dust:

Jo Bean,

Thanks for the welcome. Today is the big day for me. Going to the Dr. today will try to get back on once I get out... Can't wait to get there and get some of my many questions answered.

Ky

It was the temps from 6dpo and 7dpo as I had woken up pretty much every hour during the night so my temps are probably wrong.

Do you think so? I'm really hoping it keeps going up.

Jo Bean,

Thanks for the welcome. Today is the big day for me. Going to the Dr. today will try to get back on once I get out... Can't wait to get there and get some of my many questions answered.

Ky

Good luck at the docs hun :thumbup:

It was the temps from 6dpo and 7dpo as I had woken up pretty much every hour during the night so my temps are probably wrong.

Do you think so? I'm really hoping it keeps going up.

I really wouldn't worry that much to be honest. Like I say, I rarely discard mine even if that is the case. They say that you need to have 3 hours sleep but I find for me, it doesn't make that much difference.
They are highlighted in white anyway so it will stand out for you when you look back on the overall cycle.
If it were me I would write a little note in there so if you do get a next cycle, you will be able to remember when comparing the two graphs.

On the positive thinking side of things, it could be an implantation dip! You never know!

Everyone is different but usually mine goes up and stays up until a couple of days before AF.

Fx'd it stays up for a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time eg: 9 months :wohoo:

My opk's arrived today so did one earlier. There were two lines but the test line was alot lighter than the control do the packet said its negative. I'll test again tomorrow, as I've got no idea if I've already O'd or not. Hope everyone is good :)

I thought implantation dips are single temps that go down then go straight back up again? I did have a little spotting on 6dpo though so fx! I envy you for your seemingly unending optimism! :hugs:

I've seen charts where it can dip over a couple of days :)

thanks :blush: you should have been reading my journal yesterday :haha: it was not a good day!

We are all so lucky to have you hun, i've been feeling so hopeless until now. I was so positive at the start of the cycle and it has been diminishing until now. i just hope my temp goes up again tomorrow.

that's so sweet :hugs: I feel like the lucky one to have you lot!

I had major wobbles yesterday because I thought we were going to miss ov. We DTD last night and I am pretty sure (via opk, CBFM, EWCM and CP) that I am oving today.

I know I'll have a wobble in a few days too, I think it's natural as whatever we do never seems enough. But we have to keep reminding ourselves that it only takes one time! And what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

All the months that I've had a bfn have put me in the position now where I have lots of information about my body that I didn't have before and sooner or later it will all fall into place.

It's you lot that keep me sane though!

Big loves to the ladies xxx Look at all the love! Must be the sunshine going to our heads!!

TWW sucks and tbh I dunno how accurate I am becauseeeee I did not use OPK's this month just purely going off of previous cycles. I did have a good amount of cramping on the o day and a little the day before. SO I hope we did it because... We are not trying in june OR august but if we slip and it happens I will still be happy >.<

Hey ladies

Freaking out a little bit but just wanted to update.

The bleeding went to spotting again so I went to the docs today and told him what has been going on.

He asked me if I had taken HPT and I said yes about three days ago and it was negative. He said that as my AF is not due until today at the earliest that there is a chance I was just testing too early.

He examined me and I told him I have been having pain on my right side all day. He told me that he cannot rule out ectopic pregnancy and also said that it could be a chemical pregnancy. He has given me a thing to do a urine sample in for a HPT and I am to take that in tomorrow morning and then call on Monday to see if the results are back. If it comes up positive then we will take it from there and my thoughts are that if it is positive then this is an ectopic as I have similar symptoms to last time.

If its negative then he wants to test for infections etc.

If the pain gets worse I have to go to accident and emergency. I also have to keep note of any bleeding etc.

I am worried that even if I do the test tomorrow it is still too early to show up if its positive as my cycles are not that regular. I wish I had insisted on a blood test.

So I am just playing the waiting game. If this pain gets any worse I am tempted to go to the out of hours clinic at the hospital and insist in a blood test or something.

So today at the Dr was good. Physical everything looked healthy. Getting results back in a week... Still the same weight as I was in January, which is alittle bit of a downer.... I wasn't doing anything back then and have been walking with the dog lately... and nothing... Basically, the Dr. answered all my questions and said to keep trying to eat right and exercise and she will see me in 6 weeks and we will see where we are at there... I think she is hoping that if I lose weight that I will start cycling right. Still I am feeling good about myself and moving forward. I know that I am doing everything that I can atm and that I will be doing more and more as time moves forward. In 6 weeks we will see where we are at.

Ky

Bbunny sorry you're having such a tough time, fx everything turns out ok :flower:

Jo love the new pic!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->