Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Bbunny sorry you're having such a tough time, fx everything turns out ok :flower:

Jo love the new pic!! :thumbup:

Thanks Vankiwi :hugs:

Loves Jo's new pic too :flower:

After posting earlier I went to the loo and there was a huge blood clot and the pain got worse so went to the out of hours clinic at the hospital where I saw a lovely lady doc. She did a urine test and said it was negative for pregnancy and bladder infections. After examining me and talking to me for ages she said that she thinks its an ovarian problem and probably cysts. She said she cannot understand why my doc has not sent me for a scan before now as I had a similar problem last year. She said to ask to see my normal doc and ask for a blood test for my hormones and a scan to see what is going on. She offered me something that I think she called Tranexamic Acid but we agreed it was best to avoid it while TTC.

Have asked hubby if we can take this cycle off from TTC while I try and get this all sorted out and he was fine with that. So tired and still in pain so I think its pyjama time and chill out with hubby watching telly.

:hugs:

Bbunny sorry you're having such a tough time, fx everything turns out ok :flower:

Jo love the new pic!! :thumbup:

Thanks Vankiwi :hugs:

Loves Jo's new pic too :flower:

After posting earlier I went to the loo and there was a huge blood clot and the pain got worse so went to the out of hours clinic at the hospital where I saw a lovely lady doc. She did a urine test and said it was negative for pregnancy and bladder infections. After examining me and talking to me for ages she said that she thinks its an ovarian problem and probably cysts. She said she cannot understand why my doc has not sent me for a scan before now as I had a similar problem last year. She said to ask to see my normal doc and ask for a blood test for my hormones and a scan to see what is going on. She offered me something that I think she called Tranexamic Acid but we agreed it was best to avoid it while TTC.

Have asked hubby if we can take this cycle off from TTC while I try and get this all sorted out and he was fine with that. So tired and still in pain so I think its pyjama time and chill out with hubby watching telly.

:hugs:

Glad the out of hours doc was more helpful. I used to be on tranexamic acid in my teens, it lessens or in some cases stops heavy bleeding. I used to have terribly heavy periods so used to have to take that and it worked well. Hope you get everything sorted soon :hugs:

so af left last night...just a little spottin today. cant wait to start bd. i hope we can stick to it, but ill probably be the one to break our plan...lol. every time we say lets try i break our plan and only bd like 3 or 4 times the whole cycle, and then i say i cant consider that cycle as ttc...lol. im really goin to try my hardest to stick to our plan this cycle.

now let me tell u about my day...ha. so its really windy in northeastern arkansas today, and we live out in the country, on a highway, but a bunch of fields around. every single time it gets windy out here i just want to call the police and tell them i found a farmers field in my house and tell them the farmer needs to come get it...lol. it gets so bad here. when u walk by my door into my kitchen u leave foot print. im like seriously. this is annoyin. and i have 2 black dogs when they come in from outside they look brown...lol. this terrible.

anyways hope we get to see some bfp soon!!

Ladies. I'm wondering if my ovulation is the same as when my cycle was shorter. In which case I have a super long lp. I'm not due to ovulate until June 4th but I have ewcm and my cp is open soft and mid height. I can't get opks until the 29th and I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the surge. Is this possible? My lp would be 24 if that's the case.

so af left last night...just a little spottin today. cant wait to start bd. i hope we can stick to it, but ill probably be the one to break our plan...lol. every time we say lets try i break our plan and only bd like 3 or 4 times the whole cycle, and then i say i cant consider that cycle as ttc...lol. im really goin to try my hardest to stick to our plan this cycle.

now let me tell u about my day...ha. so its really windy in northeastern arkansas today, and we live out in the country, on a highway, but a bunch of fields around. every single time it gets windy out here i just want to call the police and tell them i found a farmers field in my house and tell them the farmer needs to come get it...lol. it gets so bad here. when u walk by my door into my kitchen u leave foot print. im like seriously. this is annoyin. and i have 2 black dogs when they come in from outside they look brown...lol. this terrible.

I live in the country too and the DH likes to leave the door wide open about dust... I swear he does it so I will turn up the ac and hide under and blanket cuddled up next to him.. the mosquitoes are insane this year and while Dh and our Lovely fat puppy are in the house I seem to be the only thing on the menu.... I finally told him I would lock him out if he did it again... only so much a girl can take being eatten alive in her own house... We did live in a place where windy or not the floors were swept 20+ times a day or we woulda had dirt floors in the house... So hard to believe that DH could track in that much dirt but he did.... So I understand the frustration of having a nice clean floor and then it is completely undone in no time.

Ky

I live in the country too and the DH likes to leave the door wide open about dust... I swear he does it so I will turn up the ac and hide under and blanket cuddled up next to him.. the mosquitoes are insane this year and while Dh and our Lovely fat puppy are in the house I seem to be the only thing on the menu.... I finally told him I would lock him out if he did it again... only so much a girl can take being eatten alive in her own house... We did live in a place where windy or not the floors were swept 20+ times a day or we woulda had dirt floors in the house... So hard to believe that DH could track in that much dirt but he did.... So I understand the frustration of having a nice clean floor and then it is completely undone in no time.

Ky

it is terrible. i havent really seen any mosquitoes yet. but i sure do see the sand. i have never seen anything like it.

So I did another opk this morning and got pretty much the same result. Is this still a negative? Sorry it's not a great pic.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/kattroxx/cfadabd7.jpg

So I did another opk this morning and got pretty much the same result. Is this still a negative? Sorry it's not a great pic.

Still negative, but you're getting there!

Still negative, but you're getting there!

Would you say that judging by this I have yet to O? I guessed this would probably be another long cycle.

Nexis - it's hard to know for sure, but when mine look like that I'm normally a couple of days away from O. When I first started to use OPKs, I would wonder if they were positive or not, but once you see an actual positive, there's no mistaking it!

Nexis - it's hard to know for sure, but when mine look like that I'm normally a couple of days away from O. When I first started to use OPKs, I would wonder if they were positive or not, but once you see an actual positive, there's no mistaking it!

it is terrible. i havent really seen any mosquitoes yet. but i sure do see the sand. i have never seen anything like it.

It might just be a Florida thing... it's been about a month and a half of them and they just drive me batty.... It's one of the few things I don't like about living inland.... Closer to the ocean they aren't as bad.... Anyways I have to go and get ready it is the BIL's Bday today and we are going out as soon as DH gets home tongith which is in like an hour and I have been a bum today.... Need to finish up my house work

Ky

It might just be a Florida thing... it's been about a month and a half of them and they just drive me batty.... It's one of the few things I don't like about living inland.... Closer to the ocean they aren't as bad.... Anyways I have to go and get ready it is the BIL's Bday today and we are going out as soon as DH gets home tongith which is in like an hour and I have been a bum today.... Need to finish up my house work

Ky

usually they r bad in arkansas by now...but i guess not this year. could be all this stuff the farmers r sprayin around here. i know i cant breathe. maybe the mosquitoes cant breathe either...lol.

so i went to wal mart earlier and almost convinced myself to some opks. but the packages that wal mart has only has 7 tests and they r 14 dollars. i was like :saywhat: lol. so that was a no go. forgot to temp this mornin because dh made me mad. wouldnt stop callin me and wakin me up...lol. so that makes 2 days that i have skipped. lol. i have a question. if we bd and its nowhere near time for ovulation do i still need to lay there for like 15 minutes before i get up? or does it matter? thanks! :D

Hi ladies. Had my follow up at clinic today. Going to do iui and purgeon maybe July? Anyone else taken?

I found out there's a Bmi cut off for IVF, it's 40. Mines 41 but I've had steady loss the last few weeks.

Ladies. I'm wondering if my ovulation is the same as when my cycle was shorter. In which case I have a super long lp. I'm not due to ovulate until June 4th but I have ewcm and my cp is open soft and mid height. I can't get opks until the 29th and I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the surge. Is this possible? My lp would be 24 if that's the case.

Hi caravemyheart. The first half of our cycles (the follicular phase) can vary widely in length from cycle to cycle. The second half (luteal phase) is almost always the same length, varying by maybe a day or two. It's not really possible to guess when you will ovulate unless you have a rocksolid always the same length cycle. If you have ewcm and your cervix is open get to :sex:. Don't wait for the opks or you might miss O. If you're ovulating earlier than you expected then your cycle will probably be shorter this time.

Hello everyone, just a flying visit as the sun is out which is a big deal over here lol!

Hope all are well, I'm currently getting impatient waiting for AF so I can put my plans in motion. On CD34 at the moment. Just my luck! Whenever I dont want AF to turn up she does and when I do want her to, I have to wait :dohh:

:dust: to all

Hey ladies :wave:
Sorry ive been MIA ive had lots to deal with and was in a pretty bad place, lots going on and was really finding it hard to deal with and then when i pulled myself out of this funk my poor boy found out that his fathers results came back and its lung cancer :cry:
His father has lost LOADS of weight and he was pretty skinny before the weight loss, hes not sleeping at the moment so hes looking really bad lately :( hes having to jab himself in his stomach everyday with something, hes done with all the scans etc so waiting till next week to get appointment to discuss what treatments to go for etc...

Had to go to the docs on tuesday as the painkillers they gave me only gave me 2 hours of pain relief and the pain was getting so bad i couldnt get out of bed for 3 days so i now have a sick note for a month and she will see how i am with weekly appointments so shes upped the painkillers dose and tried different tablets this time but if im honest, they are stronger but thats meant to mean they work faster and last longer, but im still feeling crazy amounts of pain :(

Anyways fella went to stay with his folks last night to get a few drinks in with his friends and parents, hes been full of cold for the past few days so its killing him but as soon as he got in this afternoon he came straight up to me and started getting frisky lol so im guessing hes feeling a little better :haha:

Hows everyone doing? sorry ive been lame with the replies, i promise i will be here more often and ill get caught up with everyone :hugs:

P.S jo loving you profile pic babe :) your gorgeous girly :) xx

Hey ladies :wave:
Sorry ive been MIA ive had lots to deal with and was in a pretty bad place, lots going on and was really finding it hard to deal with and then when i pulled myself out of this funk my poor boy found out that his fathers results came back and its lung cancer :cry:
His father has lost LOADS of weight and he was pretty skinny before the weight loss, hes not sleeping at the moment so hes looking really bad lately :( hes having to jab himself in his stomach everyday with something, hes done with all the scans etc so waiting till next week to get appointment to discuss what treatments to go for etc...

Had to go to the docs on tuesday as the painkillers they gave me only gave me 2 hours of pain relief and the pain was getting so bad i couldnt get out of bed for 3 days so i now have a sick note for a month and she will see how i am with weekly appointments so shes upped the painkillers dose and tried different tablets this time but if im honest, they are stronger but thats meant to mean they work faster and last longer, but im still feeling crazy amounts of pain :(

Anyways fella went to stay with his folks last night to get a few drinks in with his friends and parents, hes been full of cold for the past few days so its killing him but as soon as he got in this afternoon he came straight up to me and started getting frisky lol so im guessing hes feeling a little better :haha:

Hows everyone doing? sorry ive been lame with the replies, i promise i will be here more often and ill get caught up with everyone :hugs:

P.S jo loving you profile pic babe :) your gorgeous girly :) xx

Hi so sorry to read that. My nan on my dads side lost her battle with cancer a few months ago, it's terrible for all involved. I hope your fella's dad wil make a speedy recovery and I think you are inspirational! Stay strong. X

4 DPO not feeling a bit different so I am already negative blah!

usually they r bad in arkansas by now...but i guess not this year. could be all this stuff the farmers r sprayin around here. i know i cant breathe. maybe the mosquitoes cant breathe either...lol.

so i went to wal mart earlier and almost convinced myself to some opks. but the packages that wal mart has only has 7 tests and they r 14 dollars. i was like :saywhat: lol. so that was a no go. forgot to temp this mornin because dh made me mad. wouldnt stop callin me and wakin me up...lol. so that makes 2 days that i have skipped. lol. i have a question. if we bd and its nowhere near time for ovulation do i still need to lay there for like 15 minutes before i get up? or does it matter? thanks! :D

Well I guess it would depend on the no where near.... if your like 7+ days out yeah I don't think it would make a difference, but me and Dh are on the do it everytime so we don't forget... (I make him stay with me and experience the 'fun' together) yeah I looked at wal mart too and they are kinda crazy.... I went to bed at 7am this morning... BIL's birthday and we left the bar at like 4 am to take him home.... (what fun that was with no drinking) and he started feeling bad... He's in a wheel-chair so I didn't want to leave him until I knew he would be able to sleep some... Big party tonight at MIL's for him and he is STILL on zero sleep.... It's gonna be a fun filled night... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->