Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey ladies :wave:
Sorry ive been MIA ive had lots to deal with and was in a pretty bad place, lots going on and was really finding it hard to deal with and then when i pulled myself out of this funk my poor boy found out that his fathers results came back and its lung cancer :cry:
His father has lost LOADS of weight and he was pretty skinny before the weight loss, hes not sleeping at the moment so hes looking really bad lately :( hes having to jab himself in his stomach everyday with something, hes done with all the scans etc so waiting till next week to get appointment to discuss what treatments to go for etc...

Had to go to the docs on tuesday as the painkillers they gave me only gave me 2 hours of pain relief and the pain was getting so bad i couldnt get out of bed for 3 days so i now have a sick note for a month and she will see how i am with weekly appointments so shes upped the painkillers dose and tried different tablets this time but if im honest, they are stronger but thats meant to mean they work faster and last longer, but im still feeling crazy amounts of pain :(

Anyways fella went to stay with his folks last night to get a few drinks in with his friends and parents, hes been full of cold for the past few days so its killing him but as soon as he got in this afternoon he came straight up to me and started getting frisky lol so im guessing hes feeling a little better :haha:

Hows everyone doing? sorry ive been lame with the replies, i promise i will be here more often and ill get caught up with everyone :hugs:

P.S jo loving you profile pic babe :) your gorgeous girly :) xx

Hi so sorry to read that. My nan on my dads side lost her battle with cancer a few months ago, it's terrible for all involved. I hope your fella's dad wil make a speedy recovery and I think you are inspirational! Stay strong. X

Hi hun, thanks for the reply :hugs: sorry to hear about your nan hun, cancer is a horrible thing :( i lost my gramps about 3 years ago and its still hard to talk about him without crying like a baby, they say it gets better with time but it is still always hard to get your head around it so im just trying to be there for him, i guess its taking my mind off things thats happening with me, GYNAE sent a letter just have to wait to get the number to make the appointment and talk about whats happenin with my ovaries and see if im only going to lose one tube and ovary or both so its scary at the moment....
im still in the "trying to get my head round it phase" so ive taken to crocheting like a mad woman :) ive made 3 hats, loads of flowers, and im currently working on a hoodeanie :) its a hood/beanie hat and its looking awesome but its taking a while to complete it so its keeping my mind busy :) plus i ordered loads of crochet hooks in different sizes and they came on friday so im like a child at xmas :)

so your still waiting for af to come huh? i am so glad that ive finally finished this cycle :) 105 days was my longest cycle and i dont want one like that again.... the longest ive had to put up with was between 45-6 days so im hoping this one was a one off and i get back to regular cycles :) xxx

I'm starting to get apprehensive for my doctors appointment tomorrow. Going to get the full lowdown on the scan and the second blood results. Going to my friends later for a BBQ with DH so hoping that'll take my mind off it :)

Sorry ive been MIA ive had lots to deal with and was in a pretty bad place, lots going on and was really finding it hard to deal with and then when i pulled myself out of this funk my poor boy found out that his fathers results came back and its lung cancer :cry:
His father has lost LOADS of weight and he was pretty skinny before the weight loss, hes not sleeping at the moment so hes looking really bad lately :( hes having to jab himself in his stomach everyday with something, hes done with all the scans etc so waiting till next week to get appointment to discuss what treatments to go for etc...

Had to go to the docs on tuesday as the painkillers they gave me only gave me 2 hours of pain relief and the pain was getting so bad i couldnt get out of bed for 3 days so i now have a sick note for a month and she will see how i am with weekly appointments so shes upped the painkillers dose and tried different tablets this time but if im honest, they are stronger but thats meant to mean they work faster and last longer, but im still feeling crazy amounts of pain :(

Anyways fella went to stay with his folks last night to get a few drinks in with his friends and parents, hes been full of cold for the past few days so its killing him but as soon as he got in this afternoon he came straight up to me and started getting frisky lol so im guessing hes feeling a little better :haha:

Hows everyone doing? sorry ive been lame with the replies, i promise i will be here more often and ill get caught up with everyone :hugs:

Hi so sorry to read that. My nan on my dads side lost her battle with cancer a few months ago, it's terrible for all involved. I hope your fella's dad wil make a speedy recovery and I think you are inspirational! Stay strong. X

Hi hun, thanks for the reply :hugs: sorry to hear about your nan hun, cancer is a horrible thing :( i lost my gramps about 3 years ago and its still hard to talk about him without crying like a baby, they say it gets better with time but it is still always hard to get your head around it so im just trying to be there for him, i guess its taking my mind off things thats happening with me, GYNAE sent a letter just have to wait to get the number to make the appointment and talk about whats happenin with my ovaries and see if im only going to lose one tube and ovary or both so its scary at the moment....
im still in the "trying to get my head round it phase" so ive taken to crocheting like a mad woman :) ive made 3 hats, loads of flowers, and im currently working on a hoodeanie :) its a hood/beanie hat and its looking awesome but its taking a while to complete it so its keeping my mind busy :) plus i ordered loads of crochet hooks in different sizes and they came on friday so im like a child at xmas :)

so your still waiting for af to come huh? i am so glad that ive finally finished this cycle :) 105 days was my longest cycle and i dont want one like that again.... the longest ive had to put up with was between 45-6 days so im hoping this one was a one off and i get back to regular cycles :) xxx

Hi :hugs:, yeah on CD35 atm :wacko:, so still impatiently waiting for AF to show up.

I know lots of people say it gets better in time but for some people that time is far longer than for others imho, so I think it's important to give yourself how ever much time you need, no matter what anyone else says. No one else can know how you feel and what pain you are in. Even if you tell them, they aren't in your head so they don't really know what it's like for you.

The crocheting is a really good idea, I was never any good at it though, always did it too tight or to loose, could never get the hang of it so I started knitting lol If we ever manage to conceive, baby will have lots of hand knitted blankets, booties, hats and jumpers :thumbup: It's good to have something to busy your mind and distract you and the Hoodeanie sounds intriguing.

I wish you good luck for your appointment and I really hope you get the outcome you want!

Take care, hun x

Bbunny sorry you're having such a tough time, fx everything turns out ok :flower:

Jo love the new pic!! :thumbup:

Aah thanks :blush: thought I should show something other than my forehead :haha:

Loves Jo's new pic too :flower:

After posting earlier I went to the loo and there was a huge blood clot and the pain got worse so went to the out of hours clinic at the hospital where I saw a lovely lady doc. She did a urine test and said it was negative for pregnancy and bladder infections. After examining me and talking to me for ages she said that she thinks its an ovarian problem and probably cysts. She said she cannot understand why my doc has not sent me for a scan before now as I had a similar problem last year. She said to ask to see my normal doc and ask for a blood test for my hormones and a scan to see what is going on. She offered me something that I think she called Tranexamic Acid but we agreed it was best to avoid it while TTC.

Have asked hubby if we can take this cycle off from TTC while I try and get this all sorted out and he was fine with that. So tired and still in pain so I think its pyjama time and chill out with hubby watching telly.

:hugs:

Hi bunny, sorry that you are having such a nightmare sweetie :( have you booked a second appointment with the docs or are you just dropping off the sample?

Thanks hun xxxx

Ladies. I'm wondering if my ovulation is the same as when my cycle was shorter. In which case I have a super long lp. I'm not due to ovulate until June 4th but I have ewcm and my cp is open soft and mid height. I can't get opks until the 29th and I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the surge. Is this possible? My lp would be 24 if that's the case.

Hiya. I would say that your LP will stay the same and if this is ov now, then your cycle will just be shorter xxxx

So I did another opk this morning and got pretty much the same result. Is this still a negative? Sorry it's not a great pic.

Hey nexis. Are you testing more than once a day? It's just that mine went from just like yours at 07:30 in the morning, to a bit darker at 14:00, to an indisputable positive at 17:00
The next morning it was faint again, so I would say, you'll know it when you see it and defo test in the afternoon. Apparently opk's work better with not FMU as they look for a different hormone surge. Try testing in the afternoon/evening if other signs are pointing to ov xx

Hello everyone, just a flying visit as the sun is out which is a big deal over here lol!

Hope all are well, I'm currently getting impatient waiting for AF so I can put my plans in motion. On CD34 at the moment. Just my luck! Whenever I dont want AF to turn up she does and when I do want her to, I have to wait :dohh:

:dust: to all

Hi maggzie :hi: maybe she's late for a reason!?!? :dust:

I'm starting to get apprehensive for my doctors appointment tomorrow. Going to get the full lowdown on the scan and the second blood results. Going to my friends later for a BBQ with DH so hoping that'll take my mind off it :)

Enjoy the BBQ sweetie and try not to think about docs too much xxxx

Thanks magic xx

Sorry to hear you've been going through it a bit :hugs:
Really sad news about your bloke's dad :sad1:
Sending you lots of love chick xxxxxx

Hello everyone, just a flying visit as the sun is out which is a big deal over here lol!

Hope all are well, I'm currently getting impatient waiting for AF so I can put my plans in motion. On CD34 at the moment. Just my luck! Whenever I dont want AF to turn up she does and when I do want her to, I have to wait :dohh:

:dust: to all

Hi maggzie :hi: maybe she's late for a reason!?!? :dust:

Hi :hi: well I'm thinking it could be the weight loss making my cycles longer. When I had the 36 day cycle I thought it could be that but the doc reminded that weight loss can do that and sure enough AF did turn up :(

Plus whenever she does take a while to visit I always get my hopes up and then I'm disappointed, even though I say I won't get my hopes up again I always do... So I'm being quite pessimistic about it this time around.

I'm just getting annoyed with waiting to start the ball rolling with the soy lol!

:dust:

Ok ladies I am back. I haven't been on in a while because I have had a BAD cold. I was also spotting very slightly last week. Not enough to fill a 1/4 of a pad in 5 days. Well finally I have a strong tugging in my belly and my BBs are huge. (more than usual) Last night at my birthday party I couldn't hardly eat. Well today while shopping I decided to buy a HPT. I am on CD 40. I thought last week was AF but I didn't count it now. I got a faint :bfp:! I can't believe my eyes! I will test in a few days again to see if it gets darker. The pics turned out horrible. There is one on TWW section if you care to look. I think I ovulated really late. I keep using the same brand and get a stark white control area. This time there is a light pink almost invisible line. I asked my 7 year old if he saw anything and he said yes a line. I am in complete shock. This was my first real period since being off depo shot. I have been off for exactly 1 year.

well hello im in Curvy ladies (from last year) im now TTC2, i lost all my pregnancy weight plus more but still curvy... can i join even though im TTC?

Mommyof2reyes - congrats!!! Hope it keeps getting darker!! I had my birthday party last night too, my birthday was on the 25th.

Nexis - I know it's nervewracking, just try to concentrate on if they do find that you need a little "help", they can give it to you and you can get your BFP!

Magic - so sorry to hear about your FIL. Hard to deal with everything all at once isn't it! Fx you and him both get good news soon.

AFM - I'm 6dpo now, and my temp yesterday and today has been the highest it's ever been since I started charting. I'm hoping it's a good sign!!

Ok ladies I am back. I haven't been on in a while because I have had a BAD cold. I was also spotting very slightly last week. Not enough to fill a 1/4 of a pad in 5 days. Well finally I have a strong tugging in my belly and my BBs are huge. (more than usual) Last night at my birthday party I couldn't hardly eat. Well today while shopping I decided to buy a HPT. I am on CD 40. I thought last week was AF but I didn't count it now. I got a faint :bfp:! I can't believe my eyes! I will test in a few days again to see if it gets darker. The pics turned out horrible. There is one on TWW section if you care to look. I think I ovulated really late. I keep using the same brand and get a stark white control area. This time there is a light pink almost invisible line. I asked my 7 year old if he saw anything and he said yes a line. I am in complete shock. This was my first real period since being off depo shot. I have been off for exactly 1 year.

EEEPPP!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

i was on depo and it took ages too!!!! but YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mommyof2reyes - congrats!!! Hope it keeps getting darker!! I had my birthday party last night too, my birthday was on the 25th.

Nexis - I know it's nervewracking, just try to concentrate on if they do find that you need a little "help", they can give it to you and you can get your BFP!

Magic - so sorry to hear about your FIL. Hard to deal with everything all at once isn't it! Fx you and him both get good news soon.

AFM - I'm 6dpo now, and my temp yesterday and today has been the highest it's ever been since I started charting. I'm hoping it's a good sign!!

My birthday is on the 25th also! I turned 27. Happy Belated Birthday to you! Thanks!

EEEPPP!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

i was on depo and it took ages too!!!! but YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks! I still am in shock. I keep looking at the stick and it hasn't changed any. I don't know how I am gonna tell DH. Last time I bought a pack of diapers and a pair of tiny socks and told him he was going to need them. He said no I don't its not for me. I told him yes in about 8 months and his mouth flew open and he dropped the bag. :haha:

Congrats on the BFP that is great news :hugs:

Hasn't the weather been great this weekend, I wish it would last!!

I am booked in on Tuesday with my regular doc to tell her about what has been going on and that the hospital doc said I needed to be sent for a scan and blood tests. I really hope that she agrees so I can get this sorted out. Fingers crossed the bleeding has basically stopped but I still have a bit of pain and just feel generally bloated and uncomfortable. Even my neck aches which I do not think is supposed to be a symptom but I have found a few posts from people over the internet who have ovarian cysts and complain of neck pain.

Hate, hate, hate needles so not looking forward to blood test if I have to have one but I have had the feeling my hormones are a bit out of whack for a while now.

I think we will deffo be having this cycle off from TTC which in some ways makes me feel like we are wasting it but in other ways after the cycle from hell it will be a relief.

@nexis thanks for the support and good luck at the docs :hugs:

@wantababybad hope the weather has been better for you this weekend :flower:

@lawyerchick good luck with getting to the BMI you need

@magic I am really feeling for you right now. I truly hope everything goes well for you :hugs:

@jo thanks for the support hope you are doing well :hugs:

Sorry to anyone I missed and welcome to the new ladies feel free to tell us all about yourselves and how your journey has been so far. We are all here to talk about anything TTC, weight loss or just life in general. I think you will find that we are a really supportive bunch who are here to help each other.:hugs:

I am booked in on Tuesday with my regular doc to tell her about what has been going on and that the hospital doc said I needed to be sent for a scan and blood tests. I really hope that she agrees so I can get this sorted out. Fingers crossed the bleeding has basically stopped but I still have a bit of pain and just feel generally bloated and uncomfortable. Even my neck aches which I do not think is supposed to be a symptom but I have found a few posts from people over the internet who have ovarian cysts and complain of neck pain.

Hate, hate, hate needles so not looking forward to blood test if I have to have one but I have had the feeling my hormones are a bit out of whack for a while now.

I think we will deffo be having this cycle off from TTC which in some ways makes me feel like we are wasting it but in other ways after the cycle from hell it will be a relief.

@magic I am really feeling for you right now. I truly hope everything goes well for you :hugs:

Sorry to anyone I missed and welcome to the new ladies feel free to tell us all about yourselves and how your journey has been so far. We are all here to talk about anything TTC, weight loss or just life in general. I think you will find that we are a really supportive bunch who are here to help each other.:hugs:

I really hope she agrees with you also! Good luck! Hopefully she can get you sorted out and know where you need to go from here. Thanks I hope it gets a little darker on the next one. I can see it and DS can see it but it didn't show on pics. The weather here in Mexico is crazy right now. It goes from like 75-85 then in the afternoon it goes down to like 50-60 and rains. We even have frost some nights that is killing our corn.

I started temping and using OPKs this month, and I swear, it just makes it all harder to figure out! Previously, I was doing NFP and tracking CM only, and it seemed a lot easier that way.

FF says I ovulated on the 23rd based on temp. I never got a positive OPK (not even a faint second line), so the crosshairs are dotted lines. Now, I'm getting copious ewcm, and the test line on the OPK showed up and is getting darker. I'm hoping it means that I haven't ovulated yet, because if I did O last Wednesday, we didn't get very much BD in. OPK still isn't positive, but I have high hopes for tomorrow!

Now DH just needs to get home so we can :sex:!

How do you not get discouraged I'm in my 2nd month of trying. Af is due soon and I have cramps they feel like at so i doubt I will get my BFP this month..and I guess I'm kinda sad my sister has 2 kids who she pays no attention to and then she just had a miscarriage my thing is if you d t pay attention tithe kids you ave why would you be so careless to get pregnant again. I mean I'm sad that she had a mc but makes mwonder all I want is one baby when is it my turn

How do you not get discouraged I'm in my 2nd month of trying. Af is due soon and I have cramps they feel like at so i doubt I will get my BFP this month..and I guess I'm kinda sad my sister has 2 kids who she pays no attention to and then she just had a miscarriage my thing is if you d t pay attention tithe kids you ave why would you be so careless to get pregnant again. I mean I'm sad that she had a mc but makes mwonder all I want is one baby when is it my turn

I know how you feel it's like my cousin just found out she was pregnant and her home life with her fiance is less than ok to bring a child into, he is physically and verbally abusive to her... and it just makes you wonder. :wacko:

But you just have to keep in mind that everything happens for a reason, and no matter what you believe in God, Buddha, the cosmos, your pet rock, whatever there is a plan out there for you. Keep the faith girl and keep your head up we will get those BFPs!!!

it has been better. but i have been workin all weekend...ha. i pulled a double today and i thought i was goin croke...lol. it was so hot. it has been over 100 here for the past 2 days. and im a carhop at sonic...oh my gosh it has been hot!! other than that its great, but not so great with the bbt and our "every other day plan". we skipped 2 days..lol. and i havent took my temp in a few days either. i have a commitment issue with tiny things like that. if its a relationship, an animal, a child, a job, school, or shoppin i can commit to it. other than that forget it...lol. this is goin to be so hard!! and i have just been too tired to do any bd.

Just back from the doctors, definitely PCOS, testosterone was normal last blood test though. GP can't prescribe me anything so being referred to gynae as she said they could prescribe me metformin :happydance:

Hi :hi: well I'm thinking it could be the weight loss making my cycles longer. When I had the 36 day cycle I thought it could be that but the doc reminded that weight loss can do that and sure enough AF did turn up :(

Plus whenever she does take a while to visit I always get my hopes up and then I'm disappointed, even though I say I won't get my hopes up again I always do... So I'm being quite pessimistic about it this time around.

I'm just getting annoyed with waiting to start the ball rolling with the soy lol!

:dust:

Are you charting at all Maggzie?

Happy birthday and happy bfp!!!!
I am going to check it out in the tww section, let me know when you are sure and I'll add you to the first page!!!!

well hello im in Curvy ladies (from last year) im now TTC2, i lost all my pregnancy weight plus more but still curvy... can i join even though im TTC?

:hi: honey! Welcome :hugs: of course you can join, we don't care what stage you are at! Just come in in :D

:wohoo: loving the temp rise! Keep on going up please temp! :dust:

Hey bunny - I hope that it isn't anything bad and that it's actually a weird way of finding out you actually have a bean in there :hugs:
Sometimes it's good to have a bit of time off though, it helps you gain perspective of why you are doing this ttc business. Remind yourselves that you love each other's company and that you only want a baby because it will be yours to share and something you've done together. It will all happen in the end, I know it! :hugs:

I started temping and using OPKs this month, and I swear, it just makes it all harder to figure out! Previously, I was doing NFP and tracking CM only, and it seemed a lot easier that way.

FF says I ovulated on the 23rd based on temp. I never got a positive OPK (not even a faint second line), so the crosshairs are dotted lines. Now, I'm getting copious ewcm, and the test line on the OPK showed up and is getting darker. I'm hoping it means that I haven't ovulated yet, because if I did O last Wednesday, we didn't get very much BD in. OPK still isn't positive, but I have high hopes for tomorrow!

Now DH just needs to get home so we can :sex:!

Make sure you do the opk in the afternoon or evening honey - otherwise you could miss the surge xxx

And, it will get easier and less confusing when it all becomes second nature. sometimes FF gets it wrong, if you detect ov on an opk it should change it for you.

Just back from the doctors, definitely PCOS, testosterone was normal last blood test though. GP can't prescribe me anything so being referred to gynae as she said they could prescribe me metformin :happydance:

Sorry to hear that babe, but the positive is that now you know and the referral will help and you can get to take something to help with ovulation! :yipee: :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->