Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to check in. So good news, I did O yesterday on Cycle day 14 according to my clear blue opk's. :sex: twice yesterday. So now I guess onto the 2 week wait... This is really weird for me because for the last 18 months before metformin and clomid I was never really sure of ovulation but last night I felt almost like a sharp pain on my left side for like 3 mins and then it went away....

Well just wanted to keep in touch.

:dust: to all of you!

Bunny my cycles are normally 33 days long, and I have a 10 day LP - so I normally O on CD23. I start OPKs from CD17 just in case.

Generally if take off 14 days (the "normal" LP length) from your cycle length, you'll get O day. That doesn't work for me though as I have a short LP!

If you're averaging 30-33 day cycles, you won't be Oing before CD16 at the earliest. So don't panic!

Just checking in been a busy day and now I am just listening to the pouring rain after its been such a hot day.

Congrats to emmarae :hugs:

Could not sleep last night as I was so hot so I gave up about 4am and watched tv until hubby got up about 6am. Of course this messed me up for temping so I was :growlmad: did another OPK this afternoon and again this evening and still negative but I was reading some other sites and the women on there were saying that they have a cycle length similar to mine (between 30 and 33 days) and they often do not get a postive until somewhere between CD18 and CD23 and I am on CD17 so that could be why I haven't had a positive OPK yet. It also would mean that all this time we have been TTC I have been basing O day off averages and things like the tickers which have me as ovulating today so I would have been DTD at the worng time :shrug:

I am worried that I do not O but I have that day 21 test on Monday so maybe that will give me some answers. I also wonder if having one tube affects anything :shrug:

Anyways its getting closer to Friday which means it will soon be the weekend :happydance:

Anyone else watching big brother uk? I know people slate it but I love it so have been watching that to keep my mind off opk's and TTC :thumbup:

Have a lovely day tomorrow ladies :hugs:

Hey bunny, you know what! That's great news! This whole time, it could just be down to timing like it was for me! This could be it! Opk's could be the answer for you xx
I don't know about only one tube but my guess would be that charting is even more important because perhaps you don't ov every single month? So charting would help you know whether you did or not? That's my guess anyway xx

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to check in. So good news, I did O yesterday on Cycle day 14 according to my clear blue opk's. :sex: twice yesterday. So now I guess onto the 2 week wait... This is really weird for me because for the last 18 months before metformin and clomid I was never really sure of ovulation but last night I felt almost like a sharp pain on my left side for like 3 mins and then it went away....

Well just wanted to keep in touch.

:dust: to all of you!

That's fantastic loosey! Look at you girls, ovulating and everything!!! I'm so proud! :hugs:

Bunny my cycles are normally 33 days long, and I have a 10 day LP - so I normally O on CD23. I start OPKs from CD17 just in case.

Generally if take off 14 days (the "normal" LP length) from your cycle length, you'll get O day. That doesn't work for me though as I have a short LP!

If you're averaging 30-33 day cycles, you won't be Oing before CD16 at the earliest. So don't panic!

I had a shorter LP too, around 10 or 11 so I had timing issues too. :thumbup:

hey ladies, i've just called the docs and i'v managed to get an appointment for 12.35 today with the nice doctor :happydance: keep your fingers crossed for me that she will give me provera or something and this limbo will be at an end!

hey ladies, i've just called the docs and i'v managed to get an appointment for 12.35 today with the nice doctor :happydance: keep your fingers crossed for me that she will give me provera or something and this limbo will be at an end!

YEAH!! Good luck hun! I've never wanted AF to come for someone more! :haha:
I hope the nice doctor gives you something to end this cycle from hell! xx

YEAH!! Good luck hun! I've never wanted AF to come for someone more! :haha:
I hope the nice doctor gives you something to end this cycle from hell! xx

I've never wanted it more either :haha:
I've printed out my chart to prove no ovulation to her so she can see for herself. I think if she tries to not give me anything i will actually cry. I've written down the things i want to ask like how much longer i need to wait to hear back about the scan appointment and i want a copy of the blood results from last time so i can see the numbers myself and of course i want provera or something similar to sort this out. Is there anything else you think i should ask?

That's a really good plan. I am rubbish at that sort of thing as I always forget what to ask them, so writing it down is a great idea.
What about asking if there is anything she can give you to bring on ovulation? Ask her about Clomid or if she has any opinion on Soy.

Yeah good idea. I just hope she will listen and help. The doctor i saw a couple of weeks ago didn't seem to have heard of Provera so i just hope this one has.

well i'm back from the doctors and it was the biggest waste of time! She refused to help me and said she wouldn't prescribe me anything because there is 'no point'. Then she told me to relax and stop worrying about it - i swear if one more person says that to me then i will punch them in the face!
She also said why would i want AF to come and i said because we are ttc and i'm on cd70 and haven't even ovulated and we want to get pregnant and she said well you can still try, so i said but i'm not ovulating and she said 'so you can still try'. Now i'm no expert but i'm pretty damn sure you have to ovulate to get pregnant!
So i have to wait for this scan appointment to come in the post which could take another month and who knows if they will even do anything then! :growlmad:

Sorry to hear that Stef, is there another doctor or even another practice you could go to? I'd send you some of my norethisterone if I could, I imagine it's the same, AF comes 2-3 days after you finish taking it. :hugs:

Good luck loosey x

Sorry to hear that Stef, is there another doctor or even another practice you could go to? I'd send you some of my norethisterone if I could, I imagine it's the same, AF comes 2-3 days after you finish taking it. :hugs:

Good luck loosey x

I used to take norethisterone a while ago, because I used to have problems of bleeding nearly all the time and that stopped it while I took it, I may have some left. How much do you take and how long for?

FF finally confirmed O!!!! First time, EVER! I'm just checking DH into the hospital for his surgery. We managed to BD 3 days before O and the day before O...but not the day of, so I hope it was enough. This is the first time in over 2 years of TTC that I actually feel like I legitimately have a shot.

Anyways...just checking in, but I'm on my Android and can't read the forums well. Will have to catch up on how everyone is doing from the laptop later. Hope everyone is well!

Good luck loosey x

I used to take norethisterone a while ago, because I used to have problems of bleeding nearly all the time and that stopped it while I took it, I may have some left. How much do you take and how long for?

I don't take it anymore, that and metformin was stopped after the bypass but I was taking 1 75mg tablet once a day for 7 days and AF would start about 2 days later... I don't know if you can take it for less than 7 days though, I was taking it CD21-28 but more often then not AF turned up before so I had to start early and take it until CD28... it's all such a hassle!

Great news CdnEquestrian fx :hugs:

That is great news!!

Still stuck in negative OPK limbo :wacko: testing twice a day at the moment just to make sure.

Here is todays do you think I am close at all? :shrug: Sorry it is blurry even with the macro setting on it just wouldn't give a great pic also bear in mind it is upside down lol

https://i46.tinypic.com/2sbx2k3.jpg

WELLLL Ladies- I have been out of the loop for about a month now (ALL APOLOGIES) DH and I had 2 months of :bfn:. BUT As of JUNE 25th we got a faint but definitely there :bfp:!!! I am ecstatic. I had a HCG Blood test on Wednesday (the 27th)- which was ALSO MY HUBBYS BIRTHDAY... (he knew nothing about the :bfp: at this time.) and the blood test came back :bfp:. I am early in my pregnancy and will have more labs drawn next week to schedule my US! :) Even though I have not been posting this page has kept me going and gave me hope and encouragement! Thanks ladies and sticky baby dust to the rest of you!! :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

i've decided that desperate times call for desperate measures. I read online that if you brew tea out of fresh parsley and drink it 3-4 times a day for up to 3 days, then it can bring on AF. i dunno how it works but i don't care how as long as it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->