Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Welcome to all the new ladies!!
Happy Birthday Bunny! Hope you get spoiled hun!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Starting clomid round 2 today! I feel like time slowed down since we started TTC. Before, the weeks flew by and now 5 days seems like forever!

Hi Everyone :)

Hope you don't mind me joining in! I did post on the 'original' thread but not in here. Here's a little bit about me (taken from an earlier post because I'm too lazy to type it again :haha:)

==

My periods have never been completely regular. I have aways been overweight and as I got older and piled on the weight, they became even more irregular. In April 2008 after losing 3 stones my periods were the most regular they have ever been however I soon put back on that 3 stone and more and I'm ashamed to say my weight has been increasing ever since.

My cycles went to pot and now I will start bleeding and it can last for months. Some times it's really heavy bright red blood and then it will slow down so I just get brown spotting. The really bad bleeding usually only lasts a few days before it gets lighter. If we bd when I am only spotting, it usually results in the bleeding starting again (lightly), also tonight after a sneezing fit, I started to bleed a bit for the first time today. It's mad.

I've been to the doctors loads of times and they always just put it down to my weight. I had general blood tests done and everything came back normal apart from a slightly underactive thyroid.

I just dont know where I'm at with regards to ttc. Getting pregnant seems impossible while it's like this. I've been struggling to lose the weight but I joined a slimming club last week and I'm also trying to be a bit more active so I'm hoping this might help me. I've only lost 4lbs so far though .

Surely it can't ALL be down to my weight...I just think there must be something else but who knows what. I'm just so scared by it all

ETA: I forgot to say, In November 2008 I had a scan of my ovaries and there were some small cysts but nothing major. When I had my bloods redone earlier this year the doc said my results were much and such the same as in 2008 so he decided there was no point in sending me for another scan.

==

So yeah, things are looking pretty grim for me right now :( and to top it off I went to see a psychic tonight and she didn't tell me what I wanted to hear :dohh:. TTC isn't an easy journey is it :nope:

NewMrs! I remember you, I think I put you on this lthread front page anyway :hi: welcome back!

Hi NewMrs, i understand completely! I had exactly the same problem (apart from the sneezing making it start). I bled pretty much constantly for a year or 2, i'd get maybe a day or two off every couple of months or so. The only thing that stopped mine was taking Norethisterone 3 times a day. It is progesterone so i don't imagine you can conceive on it but i'm not 100% because we weren't trying then. I tried everything before that too including pretty much every bc pill, the scan, blood tests, smear tests etc. I also had a contraceptive implant put in as that is supposed to all but stop your periods but that didn't even work for me. After having the implant taken out, i was told to stop all artificial hormones and just let my body adjust to its normal levels for 3 months which i did then went back on the normal pill for 2 months before deciding we wanted to start trying. Now i seem to not have the problem anymore, although i ended up with the opposite problem last cycle and af wouldn't come at all naturally. I don't imagine any of that helps you but just wanted you to know i do really know how it feels :hugs:

afm, my temp dropped loads this morning and i don't really know why. the thermometer or the battery wouldn't be dying after only 3.5-4 months would it? :shrug:

Hey ladies :hugs:

Well AF has left me a late birthday present this morning :growlmad:

I am feeling okay about it though as although my cycle was a bit long at 39 days I also discovered that I have a very respectable 14 day LP :thumbup:

My temp is still high but I have woken up with a stinkin cold so that might be the reason.

I am feeling okay about it though as although my cycle was a bit long at 39 days I also discovered that I have a very respectable 14 day LP :thumbup:

My temp is still high but I have woken up with a stinkin cold so that might be the reason.

bad news about AF but good news about your LP hun! :thumbup:

aw booo to :witch: but yay to LP! I know you were worried that it might be shorter than that.

You should post a link to your ov chart in your signature, then we can all stalk your chart :ninja:

So if you now know that your LP is 14 days, you should always be able to tell when AF is coming if you detect ov! This is exciting stuff bunny, I am convinced all you needed to do is chart and you would realise that it's down to timing :dust:

hi ladies, thank you for making me feel so welcome. sorry i didn't reply sooner but i've been unwell :(

let me tell you more about me.....i'm 29 and my partner is 48. we have two little boys already. conner is about to turn five and leland is two and half. i came off of the pill in april 2011, and have had a horrible time ever since. the cycles are all over the place. think it's because my doctor told me to take two of my cerazette pill every day as i'm "plus size". my last cycle was 44 days long the one before that only 21!!! i'm currently on cycle day 36, so have no idea when it's going to start. i've been worried that i've not ov'd the last few cycles, so a friend who has just got her bfp has sent me a load of ov test, so i'm just waiting for this cycle to be over so i can try them next month.
i'm just getting very fed up of never knowing when my cycle will end! lol
hope you ladies are all well, and thank you again for making me feel so welcome. x

aw booo to :witch: but yay to LP! I know you were worried that it might be shorter than that.

You should post a link to your ov chart in your signature, then we can all stalk your chart :ninja:

So if you now know that your LP is 14 days, you should always be able to tell when AF is coming if you detect ov! This is exciting stuff bunny, I am convinced all you needed to do is chart and you would realise that it's down to timing :dust:

I am starting to think my whole problem was the timing thing too :dohh:

Is this the right link?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be52d

:happydance::happydance::happydance: AF arrived! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I never thought I'd be so happy to have cramps! :rofl:
Going in on Sunday for CD3 hormone panel and starting soy Sunday night.
So glad the awful 139 day cycle is OVER! I really hope I O this cycle!!!

So, went to the loo earlier and there were some small streaks of darkish blood when I wiped (sorry tmi) I am so hoping that maybe its AF but I'm skeptical as only been on the met just over a week. We'll wait and see.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: AF arrived! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay sprinkles!! :happydance: I've taken soy this cycle too, i'm just waiting to see if it worked.

So, went to the loo earlier and there were some small streaks of darkish blood when I wiped (sorry tmi) I am so hoping that maybe its AF but I'm skeptical as only been on the met just over a week. We'll wait and see.

nexis, i hope you soon follow with AF too! :thumbup:

139 days! I hope soy works and you O this cycle! :dust:

Hi NewMrs, i understand completely! I had exactly the same problem (apart from the sneezing making it start). I bled pretty much constantly for a year or 2, i'd get maybe a day or two off every couple of months or so. The only thing that stopped mine was taking Norethisterone 3 times a day. It is progesterone so i don't imagine you can conceive on it but i'm not 100% because we weren't trying then. I tried everything before that too including pretty much every bc pill, the scan, blood tests, smear tests etc. I also had a contraceptive implant put in as that is supposed to all but stop your periods but that didn't even work for me. After having the implant taken out, i was told to stop all artificial hormones and just let my body adjust to its normal levels for 3 months which i did then went back on the normal pill for 2 months before deciding we wanted to start trying. Now i seem to not have the problem anymore, although i ended up with the opposite problem last cycle and af wouldn't come at all naturally. I don't imagine any of that helps you but just wanted you to know i do really know how it feels :hugs:

afm, my temp dropped loads this morning and i don't really know why. the thermometer or the battery wouldn't be dying after only 3.5-4 months would it? :shrug:

wow...you're the first person I've ever come across that's had similar problems to me! Sounds stupid but it feels good to know that I'm not the only one :blush: Anybody I've ever mentioned it to has made me feel like I'm a freak and about to drop dead or something :wacko:

The last couple of days have not been too bad for me, I've been mainly spotting with a little light bleeding however this morning (tmi alert!) when we bd'd, I felt VERY wet down there and I was bleeding a lot. It went back to spotting again after that though, so I don't know what's going on. I googled (ov course :blush:) and I'm wondering if I have cervical polyps or uterine fibroids or something :shrug:

Also, I decided to do OPKs every day, regardless of the bleeding, and although yesterdays & todays are no where near positives, they seem to be getting darker. I can't possibly ov when I'm bleeding, can I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->