Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

wow...you're the first person I've ever come across that's had similar problems to me! Sounds stupid but it feels good to know that I'm not the only one :blush: Anybody I've ever mentioned it to has made me feel like I'm a freak and about to drop dead or something :wacko:

The last couple of days have not been too bad for me, I've been mainly spotting with a little light bleeding however this morning (tmi alert!) when we bd'd, I felt VERY wet down there and I was bleeding a lot. It went back to spotting again after that though, so I don't know what's going on. I googled (ov course :blush:) and I'm wondering if I have cervical polyps or uterine fibroids or something :shrug:

Also, I decided to do OPKs every day, regardless of the bleeding, and although yesterdays & todays are no where near positives, they seem to be getting darker. I can't possibly ov when I'm bleeding, can I?

I know what you mean, you're the only person I've spoken to with the same problem too. I'm not sure if you ovulate or not as for some reason it stopped for me after stopping everything etc, which was before I started ttc so I never tracked anything. I was banned by my DH from asking Dr Google because I can be a bit of a hypochondriac lol. It might be worth asking your doc about norethisterone and whether you can conceive on it or not. Did you say you've had an ultrasound to check for anything?

ladies i'm in need some opinions please...
could you look at my chart in my siggy please and tell me if you think i will O soon? My opks haven't turned dark yet but i have EWCM and my cervix is HSO. Do you think it could happen in the next few days or the next week? I'm just nervous after that last nightmare cycle that it isn't going to happen.

It looks promising Stef, do you poas in the afternoon?

afternoon and evening! i'm going to do the evening one in a bit.

well the evening one was very negative too. hopefully they change soon.

Just so you know sprinkles...i hate you.....so much....lol every time i see your signature i want a cupcake sooooooooo badly.....D: *goes back to lurking in the corner till the third*

I've had a random temp drop today. It's been holding steady at 36.2 (normal for me) for three days, then dropped to 36 today :shrug: any ideas? I've only recently started temping again, before the met my temps were all over the shop and with the last three days all being the same I thought it had finally sorted itself out but now I'm not sure.

I'm not sure where you are in your cycle, but temps can even out and stabilize in the days leading up to O, then dip as your estrogen surges, followed by a rise back up with the LH surge and subsequent ovulation.

I'm not sure where you are in your cycle, but temps can even out and stabilize in the days leading up to O, then dip as your estrogen surges, followed by a rise back up with the LH surge and subsequent ovulation.

I couldn't tell you where I am in my cycle either lol cd 81 today. I'll keep up with the opks and hope I'll get a positive soon :thumbup:

You go girl! I really hope you O very soon. I just got off of a 139 day cycle after a course of Provera. Phew! Did not like it one bit. I've heard good things about Metformin tho, so I hope it helps you out! (I'm trying soy this cycle, fx.) I was talking to a girl on another thread a while back who hadn't O'd in almost a year and then she O'd after a month of Metformin after inducing AF w/Provera. I hope it brings you some luck as well!

I start pee stick mania cuz ill be 1 day late :) i Oed on the 17th. And had done bd every two days from the 14th till then so im hopeing this is my month

CD 8 for me today. Waiting for O and feeling like it's taking forever! :coffee:

Ordered preseed online. I hope it gets here before we start SMEP at CD 10.

I'm feeling relaxed this month, which my DH finds amusing because i've never done so many things to get that BFP (clomid, EPO, temping/charting, OPK, preseed and SMEP). Maybe it's because a have a false sense of control?

Let's just hope i don't drive myself crazy in august with symptoms spotting :wacko:

we're using preseed for the first time this cycle too, i have been advised to use about half of what the box recommends to start with though because they suggest using a lot of it.

i'm waiting for O too but my opks have gotten progressively darker since yesterday and are i think almost positive now so hopefully it should be actually positive tonight or tomorrow, fxd!

wow...you're the first person I've ever come across that's had similar problems to me! Sounds stupid but it feels good to know that I'm not the only one :blush: Anybody I've ever mentioned it to has made me feel like I'm a freak and about to drop dead or something :wacko:

The last couple of days have not been too bad for me, I've been mainly spotting with a little light bleeding however this morning (tmi alert!) when we bd'd, I felt VERY wet down there and I was bleeding a lot. It went back to spotting again after that though, so I don't know what's going on. I googled (ov course :blush:) and I'm wondering if I have cervical polyps or uterine fibroids or something :shrug:

Also, I decided to do OPKs every day, regardless of the bleeding, and although yesterdays & todays are no where near positives, they seem to be getting darker. I can't possibly ov when I'm bleeding, can I?

I know what you mean, you're the only person I've spoken to with the same problem too. I'm not sure if you ovulate or not as for some reason it stopped for me after stopping everything etc, which was before I started ttc so I never tracked anything. I was banned by my DH from asking Dr Google because I can be a bit of a hypochondriac lol. It might be worth asking your doc about norethisterone and whether you can conceive on it or not. Did you say you've had an ultrasound to check for anything?

I was prescribed norethisterone in March last year by my doctor but I couldn't take it. I have real problems taking any kind of medication. No matter how hard I try to swallow a tablet, I can't do it. Even if I crush it up in to food or drink, as soon as a bit goes down my throat, I'm sick :cry: I still have them in the cupboard but I just can't take them :nope:

I had an ultrasound done back in November 2009 (or possibly 2008, can't quite remember). There were some cysts there but nothing major, and not enough to warrant any treatment or anything. I was just advised to lose weight. Although I'm much heavier now, my blood results are much and such the same as when I had the scan done so the doc didn't see the point of putting me for another one. Not sure what to think of that :wacko: I've an appt with a diferent doctor next Tuesday so I'm going to ask if they can look in to it further as I'm convinced it's not ALL down to my weight.

NewMrs2011, I am the same way with pills! I figured out that I can trick myself into taking them! I eat somthing dry like a cracker or a cookie pop in the pill before I swallow what im eating and swallow then take a drink. It works for me 90% of the time. It would be worth the shot!

*sighs* there is blood today, but its so darn earily I just ovulated 7 days ago >.< and I shouldn't have my period till the third of next month.

I was prescribed norethisterone in March last year by my doctor but I couldn't take it. I have real problems taking any kind of medication. No matter how hard I try to swallow a tablet, I can't do it. Even if I crush it up in to food or drink, as soon as a bit goes down my throat, I'm sick :cry: I still have them in the cupboard but I just can't take them :nope:

I had an ultrasound done back in November 2009 (or possibly 2008, can't quite remember). There were some cysts there but nothing major, and not enough to warrant any treatment or anything. I was just advised to lose weight. Although I'm much heavier now, my blood results are much and such the same as when I had the scan done so the doc didn't see the point of putting me for another one. Not sure what to think of that :wacko: I've an appt with a diferent doctor next Tuesday so I'm going to ask if they can look in to it further as I'm convinced it's not ALL down to my weight.

my DH has the same problem with pills, he just can't take them at all. He has the effervescent vitamins at the moment and if he needs to take painkillers then he has the melt in the mouth ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->