Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey ladies,
Sorry its been a while since i last checked in!! I've missed you all :hug:

First i want to say sorry its going to be a looooooooooooong one :( so i will try not to bore you all lol

Bunny happy birthday darlin sorry i didnt message you and sorry its late hun, hope you had a fab day, sorry to hear af got you but ya for 14 day lp :) :hugs:

Welcome new ladies, i love that its expanding, and i said i wanted :bfp: when i came back so im hoping to see some more soon ladies :dust:

Well what can i say...... I'm a mess girls, really bad :(

I'll try and cut it all down short,
Fella has had a very tough month so far and is getting better with the whole going home and being strong for his mum and coming home and having a cry with me to let it all out, he's had lots of friends around him which sometimes makes things better for him but then they also give him a hug and set him off again, the funeral was yesterday :( was such a lovely send off but was sooooooooooo sad :( He gave me a heads up that the song that played in the crem for my gramps 3 years ago was going to be played at the crem yesterday (hollies-hes no heavy, hes my brother) so i was trying to prepare myself, then when we were in the chapel and it went quiet we were expecting frank sinatra my way to come on but they got it mixed up and played my gramp's song instead, girls i wasnt ready for it and it felt like someone kicked me in the face.... to be honest i would have prefered that!!!
i dont like crying in front of people so a lot of friends of ours were there for us and they seen my break and outside all the lads gave me huge hugs which as you will know, set me off again!!
Met all his family for the first time in 4 years lol fell in love with his aunty and cousin who is a lovely guy, hes screaming gay and he was such a laugh and made me almost pee myself everytime we chatted.... fella kept looking around asking where i was and then all you could hear was him saying "Uh oh ive lost her" lol i know a lot of gay people and it doesnt phase me one bit, i adore him hes lovely!!! When i got home i went to have a catch up with my aunty (the wise one) shes been my rock through everything, she wanted me to let her know how things went (as his family havent been around each other in over 30 years) so i went to see her only to find out she had a heart attack an hour before i went to see her so was rushed to hospital :( this woman has a very bad heart so cant afford to have a heart attack because shes been told after having 3 mild strokes in the last year that any of them could kill her :( shes so skinny and has smoked 30 a day for the last 40 years so im really worried about her right now :( i need her around, she keeps me sane with the mental family i have.... i dont know what i would do without her, ive adopted her as my mum and i want her round for a long long time :(

Then came my appointment with the GYNAE this morning at 10.40am, he had all results and scan tests in and had an hour long chat about everything!

Because of my phobia of needles im trying to get procedures done that dont involve needles first, so hes wanting to get a ct scan done to check how many stones ive got because they count 3 so far, parts of my big one is breaking away and causing blockage recently so ive had 2 trips to hospital because im peeing blood, full on blood, was very scary when it happened, pain was so intense i almost fainted.
They want to try and shell out the cyst inside the right ovary first to see if they can try and save it, getting the kidney stones zapped a few times before going in with a needle to remove the rest of the stones, another scan on the ovaries in 2months, and im being refered to a nutritionist because hes worried about me.....

because of the pain and lack of sleep ive not been eating.... ive lost a stone in 2 weeks, and shaking real bad... he noticed the shakes when he handed me a bit of paper and it fell straight out of my hand, he asked me to stand up and put my arms out, my legs nearly went from underneath and he could see i was shaking from head to toe, he went on to ask me loads of questions about whats happening in my life lately and about my diet etc, at the end of the consultation he said he was very worried for me and my emotional state of mind....
im in constant pain, 1.5-2 hours a night sleep so im always tired, im depressed, im crying morning, noon and night and i cried 6 times in less than an hour in the docs room, he said im close to a melt down and if i dont eat and sleep soon i will be hospitilised because im so weak and sad right now, im fed up of everything... ive just wiped away massive amount of tears before signing in to hear because i just broke down crying for 20 minutes solid!!!! Im lonely, confused, upset, angry, very unhappy.....
In trying to be strong for my boy ive pushed all my problems to the side and dealt with him, but its been made clear that if it carries on this way im heading for a break down very very soon...... Im eating one small bowl of cereal a day and im going sick most days so im bringing it back up so my body is starving......

He says he wants me to take some tablets for a little while to make me feel better and get me back to a more stable state of mind before we move on to anything else..... then he wants me to lose some weight (healthily) over the next 3 months and then he can put me on fertility drugs to help me ovulate....

Im sorry for the ranting girls, i just dont know what else to do :( im so miserable and now im crying again for the 10th time today :( i hate crying at the drop of a hat, makes shopping for food and daily tasks so much harder when you just keep crying, so im not going out anymore, which is making me more and more lonely as the weeks go on :(

Im sorry im on a downer and i hope i dont make anyone go on a downer either, i just needed to get it off my chest, i just dont know what to do :( :( :cry: :( :( xxxx

P.s sorry for any simple spelling mistakes, i have no brain cells left through lack of sleep and its hard to see what im typing when you have glazed eyes from crying so much, i really can spell, just not right now lol

*sighs* there is blood today, but its so darn earily I just ovulated 7 days ago >.< and I shouldn't have my period till the third of next month.

maybe implantation?

I sure hope so, every time I go to the bathroom I keep double checking that it isn't heavier. Its just steady and it doesn't reach my underwear (I know TMI) its just there when I wipe

oh magic what can i say :hugs:

these pills he wants you to take are they anti-depressants? if so then there is no shame in it, some of the girls on here know i am currently on them and have been for over a year. They have really helped me, i'm not my normal self still but the gaps between crying is getting longer and longer.
I can't say i know what you are going through because no one does but we are all here for you. I lost my Grandpa a few years ago and he was like a surrogate dad to me and seeing him in hospital was awful and when he passed i thought my world would end. He had cancer which had spread and had strokes. It still upsets me to think of him and even though i am not religious, i know he is looking down on me with my Grandma who i lost a couple of years later. Although my Grandma had a hereditary heart condition which has been passed down to us, she lived to be 88 i believe so she had had a full life.
So what i'm saying really is it will get better. I know it is a stupid cliche but it will, it won't be quick but one day you and your OH will be able to think of his dad and smile.
Sorry for the rambling, i hope it helped at least a tiny bit :hugs:

Oh Magic, big hugs to you hun! Stef is right though it seems tough now but things will get better and soon the memories will make you smile instead of cry. Ive lost my father at 11 and my sted dad 2 years ago. Was very tough to feel like ive lost a father all over again. But now Im able to smile at the memories. I still cry once in a while when I think of all the things I wont have either of my fathers here for but I know they are watching over me so it makes me feel better.
Take care of your health hun, your OH will understand that you have to take care of you. He wants you at your best to dear.

*sighs* there is blood today, but its so darn earily I just ovulated 7 days ago >.< and I shouldn't have my period till the third of next month.

maybe implantation?

I sure hope so, every time I go to the bathroom I keep double checking that it isn't heavier. Its just steady and it doesn't reach my underwear (I know TMI) its just there when I wipe

Is it still there?

afm, my temp went up a bit this morning but not uber high so I'm hoping I get my +opk today then actually ov. The thing that's worrying me is I used a different thermometer, exactly the same brand, model etc but I'm still worried its wrong. Do you think it'll be ok as its exactly the same as the old one?

Hello Team Curvy Bumps.

I have been MIA for a while. Nothing much to report. Been working on web designs, working toward setting up my business, helping to rescue abandoned and mis-treated guinea pigs as part of the other forum I am on, laptop died so I'm using my netbook at the moment, one of our guinea pigs isn't very well either so been looking after her, currently fostering two boys to be reunited with their owner once our group manages to transport them up to Glasgow (long story) and waiting to hear about another that may also need temporary foster care.

No ovulation again :cry: despite altering the dose of soy :nope:

Managed to get to my 1st weight loss target today of 230lbs down from 353 (I added an extra 25lbs to the start weight on the ticker as I yo-yo'd a bit before my op). Now I am going to have to reach for the final weight loss target. Only 78lbs to go! :dohh:

There, now you're all up to speed on my extremely exciting life(!) :haha:

Still feel like I'm just wasting my time TTC.

Hope all are well :hugs:

maybe implantation?

Is it still there?

afm, my temp went up a bit this morning but not uber high so I'm hoping I get my +opk today then actually ov. The thing that's worrying me is I used a different thermometer, exactly the same brand, model etc but I'm still worried its wrong. Do you think it'll be ok as its exactly the same as the old one?

yup, still bleeding, enough that if I put a pad it reaches the pad, doesn't fill it more then half a thimble but still it reaches. :(

hmmm I think it would be but still if it is just off a bit by the end of the month, I'd just consider it a brand spanking new one and start over with this one as a base instead of assuming it will work just like the other

No ovulation again :cry: despite altering the dose of soy :nope:

Managed to get to my 1st weight loss target today of 230lbs down from 353 (I added an extra 25lbs to the start weight on the ticker as I yo-yo'd a bit before my op). Now I am going to have to reach for the final weight loss target. Only 78lbs to go! :dohh:

Aw, hun. I'm sorry about the anovulation. But way to go with the weight loss goal!! :thumbup: That is some pretty impressive work right there. Yay! :happydance:

ok so i decided to disregard yesterdays temp as todays with my normal thermometer was much lower so i think it was that high cos of the other thermometer. the only reason i used the other one yesterday was i going to take my temp with the old and new one to compare and forgot to use the old one, by the time i remembered it was too late cos i was up and out of bed.
i did an opk with fmu which i don't normally do and it was so close to positive i had to use a digi too to check but it said negative. i'm going to do another one in a bit to see what happens.

ooh that sounds positive about the opk Stef - maybe it will be even darker this pm?

ooh that sounds positive about the opk Stef - maybe it will be even darker this pm?

i hope so. i just did another one and its about the same colour as this morning which is promising, digi still says negative but the ICs are more sensitive i think so will hopefully get a +ve digi tonight or tomo.

yes I think so too, maybe do one about 2pm, then again at 5pm?

hi lovelies can i join???? please
this is a great supportive thread and i wanna be a part of it:thumbup:

Hello ladies! I would like to join. This is my 2nd cycle TTC. Im trying to eat healthier in August and will be using my OvaCue monitor. I am also thinking of buying PreSeed, anyone use it?

Welcome Louisiana and Mrs.Felton :hi:

Afm still nothing new, apart from since going up to 1000mg of met my appetite has taken a nosedive. Not really a bad thing as I really do need to shift some of the weight.

Hope everyone's doing ok :)

Welcome new ladies! :dust: to all!

CD 15 for me today... Waiting for ovulation (feels like it's taking forever!). Still negative OPK, but getting darker, so i'm hoping it's around the corner! My temps are getting higher tho (but i'm not sure i'm doing it ok :wacko:)

Good thing we're on vacation, makes BDing easier!

Hope everyone is doing fine! :flower:

Hi ladies! I've used Preseed a couple of times, but nowhere near the amount they say to use, it seems like so much!

AFM - 5DPO. Waiting, waiting.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->