Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

O.O I got a BPF!!!! and here I thought all that bleeding at 7DPO ment I was out...

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/mourningsong/pregnancytest.jpg

Congratulations!!!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png

I see we have a few new members too, sorry I've not been on as much, I will update the front page with our new members and bfps asap!

Welcome to Louisiana and Mrs Felton :hi:

Front page updated!

Congrats Kass!

One of my best friends told me today that she is pregnant. Feeling bitter sweet about it. She wasnt trying so the baby is a suprise. Im really happy for her but just a tad bit jealous lol. She knows how hard me and OH have been trying so I think she put off telling me cuz she said she told everyone else right away 3 weeks ago she is either 7 weeks or 11 weeks she will find out on friday. I do think it would be awesome if I got pregnant this cycle or next so we can be bump buddies! I did get a reading by gail and she said she see's it happening very soon and see's a very distinctive bump by december. Not sure I really believe it but its allowed me to be a bit less stressed this cycle :)
Have been reading 50 shades as well and allowing myself to enjoy BDing instead of having baby brain the entire time lol. FX!

btw Jo I love the new pic hun!

Hi Jo Bean! :wave: Give us an update on your little bean when you get the chance. I haven't been online in a few days and would love to hear how you're doing! :flower:

Aw hey you :hi:

I'm feeling good and bean is doing well. We had the first scan last Sunday and got to see bean for the first time. It was amazing. I could have watched it all day. Bean had a nice stretch and wriggle around :cloud9: 2 legs, 2 arms and a nice size. Measured exactly 11+3 which makes him/her 12 weeks today :D:D

I cried a little bit when I saw it. Hubby didn't but afterwards said he could have quiet easily if he had let himself.

:dust::dust::dust:
Hope you will all be joining me soon!!!

Aww! How wonderful! Getting to see you LO move around sounds amazing and so friggin' precious. So happy for you! Soon he/she is going to be doing back flips and shimmies in there. You have to tell us when you feel some movement! :happydance: I'm still over the moon with your BFP.

(On a side note, I don't know if I've ever mentioned it or not, but I teach childbirth ed and am a doula, so let me know if you ever are in need of book/vid/class recommendations. I've got a list a mile long! :blush: )

Aww....so sweet Jo! :)

My second round of clomid was put on hold since I found out yesterday that I have an impressive 4.6cm sized cyst on my left ovary. :( Boo. So i'm on BCP this cycle.

Thanks girls!

Oh wow, thanks Pink! I know where to come now :thumbup:

I will definitely update you girls! But feel free to stalk my journal too as I always put stuff in there (and more detail! :haha:)

I did feel something the other day, only when my bladder was hugely full and I was stuck on the phone at work. I felt some sort of tiny bubbles popping feeling. I jumped and it stopped and not had it again since.

Hello ladies. I am excited that I used my vaginal sensor with my Ovacue today and it went up into the 200s. I was a little worried my numbers would stay really low but looks like I may get some O reading soon :happydance:

Thanks girls!

I will definitely update you girls! But feel free to stalk my journal too as I always put stuff in there (and more detail! :haha:)

I did feel something the other day, only when my bladder was hugely full and I was stuck on the phone at work. I felt some sort of tiny bubbles popping feeling. I jumped and it stopped and not had it again since.

Eek! Exciting! :happydance: I subscribed to your journal and will check it out tomorrow. :thumbup: Hopefully I'll get my bfp soon and get to start my own journal. That would be so great. FX'd!

FF reckons I O'd on 30th July, based on temps mainly. I was doing opks on and off but I've heard that they can be rather hit and miss if not useless with PCOS so I'll just have to wait and see if af arrives around the 14th, which will be cd 102. I'm not getting my hopes up that I actually did O though as I haven't since November but you never know.

Thanks girls!

Eek! Exciting! :happydance: I subscribed to your journal and will check it out tomorrow. :thumbup: Hopefully I'll get my bfp soon and get to start my own journal. That would be so great. FX'd!

Oh cool! :thumbup: I really hope you do too! I have everything crossed for you! :dust:

Hey ladies

Loads of stuff going on at home at the moment some good some bad so haven't had much time to update so thought I would just pop in to say hello and that I hope you are all doing well :)

I am just waiting to O at the moment so feel like I am in a bit of limbo again at the moment but hopefully I wont have to wait as long as last cycle.

Hope you all had a great weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->