Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hi bunny. :wave: I'm on board with you with the waiting to O limbo.

AFM- Today is CD 17, so soy did not bring about an early O (early would have been CD16 or earlier), but starting a few days ago my sex drive returned and starting yesterday I am feeling "hormonal" (weepy/snappish) for the first time in months, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to O this cycle- though I'm not sure if it's because of the soy or just because that's what my body was planning on doing anyway. :shrug: If I do, it will be first O in 6 months, so I'll definitely be relieved. I'm feeling really hopeful but also really anxious right now. I just want to hold a beautiful LO in my arms. I wish it wasn't so difficult to make that a reality.

My OH and I had a lovley weekend spent with family and friends we went out for a buffet dinner and concert last night and I got myself a fortune cookie which said "You will recieve an unusual gift" Its silly but it gave me hope i immediatly said i hope its a baby! with that and my psychic reading I have a lot of hope for this month! lol

Hi ladies. My OvaCue monitor confirmed ovulation today so we plan on doing the baby dance again later today. I hope everyone has a great day.

Well, I thought I would O by now, but no such luck. Trying to keep my head up, but having a really down day. Had all he leading-up-to-O symptoms, and then nothing happened. OPK' aren't getting any darker. :cry: Looks like I may have to go back in for another round of Provera. I still can't believe that taking a supplement did this. I only took the FertilAid from February until May. It's been 2.5 months since I quit it and still no O.

Next Wednesday marks 6 months since the last time I ovulated. I am so angry at the people who make FertilAid I could scream. They know this is happening to women who use their supplement, but they put absolutely NO warning on their pills. In fact, they even make a point to tell you that if you see cycle problems that you should keep taking the product as the cycle disruptions are just your body sorting itself out. What a bunch of BS!

I've gotten all the testing done my midwife can do, and she still has absolutely no idea what the pills did to me. All hormone levels are normal, I just don't ovulate. I haven't ovulated even once since taking FertilAid, and the only periods I have had are Provera-induced ones.

It's a good thing that the FetilAid people don't live near me, because the amount of rage I am currently feeling might cause them serious damage. I can't believe this is happening to me.

Hi all, not been online as I've not felt great the past few days. Had a headache for two days now on and off :( hoping I'll feel better tomorrow as we've got my cousins engagement party.

Hello all...

Been MIA for a bit again.

As before, not much to report. The guinea pig that was ill is now better and we are still fostering the two boys who are to go to Glasgow when the group has organised their transport and fostering stops up there...

A new girl will be coming to stay with us permanently from a home where she was mistreated and on a more annoying note, my OH decided to let one of my girls in with one of the boys we are fostering. As you can imagine, I'm not very happy with him atm for putting my little girl at risk - but he doesn't know much about guinea pigs and thought they couldn't keep having litters throughout their lives (Duh!) anyway, I took her back out and she'll now have to be on pregnancy watch for the next 10 weeks - no idea what we'll do if she does have pups, we certainly can't keep any male ones! All because he thought the boy was lonely as he was crying - he doesn't seem to understand that male pig + female pig = pups! Argh! He said he thought it would be ok as she normally lives in a group including one of my boys - but that boy is of course, neutered so he assumed these two were as well, which they're not!

I know some people say "its just a guinea pig" but if anything happens to her, I will never forgive him. Having been TTC without success for so long, they are like my kids and god help anyone that causes harm to them! He will be sleeping on the sofa where they are in the living room if she is pregnant. That way he can come and get me so that I can help her if/ when she goes into labour.

Um...

Still no ovulation - about ready to give up on the Soy. Waiting to be paid for some graphic and web designs, finished 1st draft of the complaint letter to the hospital and, that's about it really.

Hope everyone is well and having a better time of it than me recently - been thinking a lot about my M/C past few days, so been really down.

:hugs: and :dust:

MaggzieP- I know what you mean about your feelings towards your guinea pigs, I feel the same way about my dog, Rapture. If people don't get it, that's their problem is what I say! I hope everything turns out alright for your little girl. :flow:

Hey girls. I think it sounds like everyone is in need of some :dust: and a bit of PMA!

I'm still here cheering you all on as promised xx

Come on ladies, you can do it!

Pinksprinkles - I am positive you will start ov'ing how long ago did you stop taking the evil fertilaid?

Jo_Bean- Hey hunny. I stopped taking it at the end of May (!!!), spotted for over a month straight, and then induced AF with a course of Provera last month. I'm CD22 now and ferning tests are so negative it's not even funny and OPK's are doing absolutely nothing. My midwife and I knew that missing another cycle or two could be a possibility; I just didn't want to believe it. Guess I'll have to, huh? If I haven't O'd by CD 35 or so, I'll be heading in for another course of Provera. I just wish this FertilAid nightmare was over already!

Oh you poor thing :hugs: what a nightmare.

I'm sure it will happen but I know that's no help when you are waiting for it :(

hey just wanted to ask if anyone is doing the '5:2 fasting diet' that was shown on Horizon on BBC2 on Monday? I missed the actual program and will be watching on iPlayer later but have been reading about it and i think me and DH are going to try it, at least til i am preggo obviously as it wouldn't be good for me then. So even a couple of weeks at the very least of doing it. It seems to have many health benefits and of course weight loss which is always good for me :thumbup:

Oh you poor thing :hugs: what a nightmare.

I'm sure it will happen but I know that's no help when you are waiting for it :(

Thanks, Jo. I'm sure it will, too. Just wish it would happen sooner rather than later! :wacko: DH and I are coming up on our 1 year TTC anniversary, and I'd just like to O once more before then! Can't believe how few times I've even O'd this year!! It sure has been a disappointing ride thus far. Hopefully the coming year will be much better!

So I got a letter today saying that my next hospital appointment has been rearranged from 24th August to 19th October. Don't know why as there was no reason given, so I'm really annoyed especially as I had an appointment with the doctor to get more met as I thought I'd need to before next hospital appointment. I'd miscounted so didn't need to go, cancelled it and now of course I need to make another one as I will now run out of tablets before hospital :growlmad:

Other than that, nothing to report. Waiting to see if af arrives middle of next week and if not I'll do a test but not expecting anything.

Hey ladies, i need advice please, i cant stop crying :( ive been put on anti depressants, fella has take a turn afte dad died, hes quiet and very stressed, turns out he dad wasnt very sensible with his money so now his mums in a state about bills, hes gone to stay with his mum,hes been there since his dad got ill which has left me very lonely and upset, ive been trying to fix my problems and help him out and its send me over the edge and he took on the brunt of my moods, long story short we have broken up :( yesterday he said he needed time on his own to get his head sorted, i went round to a friends last night and he told me what i was doing wrong, made me focus on what was important and get rid of everything else, so i wrote fella a letter to take with him when he came to pick a few things up, i asked him not to write us off as we are good together and could we just get back together but put everthing on hold spend some time away from each other and get our heads sorted, i asked him if he thought we should try that and he said he said yeh, but the way he said it sounded like he was just humouring me :( i cant let this end this way we are too good for each other i adore him, our relationship is 95% perfect, i think ive messed it up with my craziness girls :( ive cried for 3 weeks solid morning noon and night, ive lost 2.5 stones in 3 weeks because im not eating and sleeping :( xx

Big big hugs to you Magic, I am sorry you are going through all this. I hope that you guys can make it work! You need to make sure to take care of yourself during all this. Your health is important. Hold your head up beautiful!

As for me I've also had a very tough weekend. My sister in law who was diagnosed with breast cancer in february lost her battle on friday and left everyone in shock as we all thought she was beating it. She was supposed to start radiation in just a couple weeks. I am having a hard time with this. She was so young only 32 and left 2 beautiful young daughters behind. My AF showed up to but this month I dont really care because I dont think that my heart can break anymore then it already was.

Big big hugs to you Magic, I am sorry you are going through all this. I hope that you guys can make it work! You need to make sure to take care of yourself during all this. Your health is important. Hold your head up beautiful!

As for me I've also had a very tough weekend. My sister in law who was diagnosed with breast cancer in february lost her battle on friday and left everyone in shock as we all thought she was beating it. She was supposed to start chemo in just a couple weeks. I am having a hard time with this. She was so young only 32 and left 2 beautiful young daughters behind. My AF showed up to but this month I dont really care because I dont think that my heart can break anymore then it already was.

Aww bit :hug: hun im so sorry your going through this, such a young age. thank you for your kind words hun, i was ok yesterday but today my heart is heavy because that gut feeling i have about him not wanting this is getting heavier and heavier every day, i just hope that with some time with his friends will cheer him up and bring him back to me :cry:
Sending you big hugs huni xxx

Oh. My. God. I think af might be here :shock: trying not to get my hopes up too much :haha: as it's only really super light atm, but definitely not spotting and the cramps I've been having for past couple of days have definitely been worse today. I so hope it is, as it'll be the first natural period since November.

It has been a good while since I have been on here so I want to congratulate all the ladies who received bfp's! I though for sure I would have one last month but nope! This cycle I am feeling a little more excited about since I have been emotional not cramping other then starting a day or so ago when I got a positive OPK I have had super awesome sticky CM and we have BD'd 2-3 days before a positive and the two days on the dark/ positive opk's. I am here feeling crampy the day after O and the opk today is lighter. I am hopeful even if we have two may babies id be happy with it.

Magic and Megan- I am so sorry to both of you for each of the things you are going through two different types of loss. *hugs*

hey just wanted to ask if anyone is doing the '5:2 fasting diet' that was shown on Horizon on BBC2 on Monday? I missed the actual program and will be watching on iPlayer later but have been reading about it and i think me and DH are going to try it, at least til i am preggo obviously as it wouldn't be good for me then. So even a couple of weeks at the very least of doing it. It seems to have many health benefits and of course weight loss which is always good for me :thumbup:

Hi stefaniec, I'm totally going to try 5:2, it seems great. I was going to try it last week after I had seen the horizon programme but was waiting until my new kitchen had been fitted but now it's done I'm good to go. One thing Im not sure about is whether it 2 days straight or intermittent days?
When are you going to give it a try?

Hi stefaniec, I'm totally going to try 5:2, it seems great. I was going to try it last week after I had seen the horizon programme but was waiting until my new kitchen had been fitted but now it's done I'm good to go. One thing Im not sure about is whether it 2 days straight or intermittent days?
When are you going to give it a try?

hi, i was starting to think i was being ignored there lol. well me and dh have decided to try 'alternate day fasting' instead as we didn't like the idea of 2 days in a row. so we alternate regular days one day, with 400 cals for me and 600 cals for him the next day with exercise on the non-fast days. we've been doing it for about a week now and i have lost 3lbs so far and he has lost 5lbs. i know its probably just water weight but loss is loss lol.

i don't think you have to do both fast days in a row but after looking more into it all, we decided we would try this way first and if it becomes too hard or whatever then we will switch to 5:2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->