Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Stefaniec: that's brilliant! It's now made me super motivated to try it. Best of luck.

so looks like no baby for me this cycle, i have started spotting and it looks like af is on her way. on the brightside, i've lost 4lbs since i started this diet last monday.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi :hi: nothing new with me, cd112 and still no af :dohh: hope all you lovely ladies are doing well :flower:

Make that 27 bfp for team curvy girls, I got mine this morning! I'm so happy. It's early days but going to test again tomorrow to be sure.

congratulations miss cat!

afm, the spotting i had for one day stopped and i've had nothing since :shrug:

It's no. 28 as I bumped into Laura91 and noticed she also had her bfp, so just updated the front page :thumbup:

I bet there are a few others we haven't heard about too! Would love to do a proper update and go through all the names at some point, but 135 is a lot!

Thanks stefanieC, the spotting sounds like a good sign. I had no symptoms except slight pinching on the left had side. I hope you get you bfp soon :hugs:

Thanks stefanieC, the spotting sounds like a good sign. I had no symptoms except slight pinching on the left had side. I hope you get you bfp soon :hugs:

would do you mean by pinching exactly? i've been having a bit of pain on my left side too. i know it must be hard to describe

StefanieC, it's difficult to describe but felt like something was tugging at me with tweezers. Have you had that? Does it sound the same?

Hey girls. I know I've been quiet. Anyone else experience annovulatory cycles then lengthy bleeding spells?

Hi girls can i join you i found this thread looking through groups

To introduce myself i'm Angie i'm 33 and ttc our 2nd i did think being a size 24 would effect concieving but managed to get a bfp after just 4 months and had a lovely little boy Alex who is now 13 months - we wasnt going to ttc until october but after i had my coil out we changed our mind it was very half hearted this month and i feel september is our proper first month ttc and i'm currently on cd2 I just started my oh on loads of vitamins today and he just looked at me and said not this again :haha: - i really think this is what helped before - I'm due to get married in cyprus in 8 weeks and really excited.
i'm under no illusion that this time it could take longer and my weight could be a factor in this but i will just take as it comes - Its lovely to meet some people in the same boat as me

xxx

:hi: LC :D haven't seen you in a while. Hope you are well x

Thanks Jo. Hope you are well. I try to read your journal when. Get a free moment. Summers been busy then I had vacation. Then 2 week af on vacation. I think it would have been longer but I took provera to stop the bleeding.

Oh poor you :( that sounds horrible. Not vacation by the long AF. :hugs:

LC - I've been through that as well. I'm on 100mg clomid, CD2-6 right now, since 50mg didn't cause me to ovulate. What's your strategy?

Congrats Miss Cat!!! :)

Jo - Nice to see you're doing well! I have such a short attention span and lose this thread and disappear for awhile. Can't ever keep track of everyone...there are just too many of us. lol

Welcome, Angie!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"