Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Lisa - you can ov while ur lH is still high. Either way spermies can live for up to 5 days :)

Annie - still early! Fx for you
Xxx

I still have a while until ov on day 26. Is it bad that I can't be arsed to temp?

Annie it is definitely still early, I had negatives up to about 10 or 11dpo then got my +ve on 13dpo so still plenty of time.

Wouldn't Say raring. Dreadfully nervous. Scared it won't wOrk... But what will be will be :)

We are trying up until jan, then need to stop as Orlando will soon be booked for October

Glad you had a great time Laura and are TTC again :D

Annie it is still early as everyone else is saying, FXed for you hun.

Cheska hope you do get your O soon :D

And Lisa you will have a thermal shift (rise) after you O and then FF will give you crosshairs after 3 continuous high temps. That is probably why FF put you at 4dpo because if you look at your chart it does look like you o'd on CD12.

Morning ladies!

Annie - how are you doing? You testing early this week or are you waiting till the day the witch is due? Think your chart looks fab, overlaid my BFP chart and they are so similar, really hope this is the one for you honey.

Lis hope today's dip is O and it shoots up tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Good luck with trying again Laura, I'd say you should temp just in case you O early but if you're always ovulating around CD26 then I guess it's ok not to.

Hey girls, I'm having a scan this morning! Very excited. I must confess I don't have any reason to, I sort of made one up... is that terrible? I know they see everyone so I'm not stopping anyone else have a scan, I think just sometimes b&b and my job just make you worry and the thought of waiting another month to know all is well just seemed too far! X

Morning :hi:

I'm shattered. I've been decorating all weekend-stopped midnight last night. My whole body aches today :dohh:

tested again this mirning-bfn. I know its still early but I kinda need to do it for my sanity. Temp dropped this mirning-not hugely, but would have liked it to go up! AF due tomorrow. And DH is due home tomorrow. Would have been so nice to welcome him home with some news...

Thanks for checking my chart against yours Cheska-guess there's still hope...

Annie you could still get your BFP tomorrow to tell him, really hope so.

MrsS really excited for your scan, I think the emotional side of pregnancy is as important as the physical so if you are overly worrying then a scan should be done to help you get through your days to your next scan. You have to show us the pics though!!

I'm guessing temp is back to normal as my sore throat has gone now. We got a quick bd in this morning before he leaves for work. He's going in 15mins so shouldn't be chatting on here ha should be getting the last few cwtches I can off him. :-(

How was ur opk this morning fran x

MrsS I agree with fran. I know when I get my bfp il be paying for an early reassurance scan as soon as physically possible to see anything. With all my hormones changes and problems the last year il only worry something isn't right and it drives u insane. Can't wait to see pics. What time is ur scan ?? Xx

Annie keep the faith huni! I'm laying here with my legs crossed for u! Up in the air but certainly crossed for u haha tmi!! Xx

thanks girls

Lisa, crossing everything for you too hun xx

Yeah I know it's a bit naughty but it's peace of mind! No spaces for today so booked for tomorrow morning when I'm at work so will probably post pics on wednesday, will let u all know how it goes though! X

Hun mine went from really faint to positive really quick. Had few days of barely there then one ever so slightly darker but still real faint then all of a sudden a blazing positive. When did ur first faint one appear x

My OPKs tend to change really quickly too- barely there one day-then bam- positive the next...

OK ladies, so I just popped into town and bought 2 packs of 2 pregnancy tests (on offer :thumbup: ). I've been using ICs this cycle to date. I usually tend to go with the superdrug own brand cos I like those... just got me wondering...what tests do you all use?

Lis, my first one appeared yesterday, but I tend to get faint ones all the time normally, maybe my opks are too sensitive for me? That would make sense as I had four days of positives on my last cycle.

Annie, I use One Step ICs (you can buy 20 for less than £4, good for a poasaholic!), then I had a FRER which I used when I saw something on the cheapies and a CB Digi to spell it out for me in words!!!

I like the superdrug own brand early tests too, I got my BFP on them last time with Liv and this time. I then used an FRER and a digi, I also peed on all my left over opk's and I got some Morrisons tests too, they came up really dark. I haven't peed on as many this time, with Liv I poas almost every day till about 8/9 weeks!!

I do exactly the same as fran. I like the digis cos u can take a Picture for a keepsake. I only threw the one and only pregnancy test I did with Alfie out when we moved from London. He was 2 and a half lol.

I'm feeling really positive this cycle. I don't know if that's a good thing tho as il be super super gutted as we literally couldn't have done anymore this month. Xx

That's really good you're feeling positive hun...nothing worse than going into the TWW with a feeling you could have done more...I'm the queen of that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->