Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

lol...should have kept my mouth shut :blush: I've no idea if you'd need to wait-I guess the more concentrated the better :shrug: Hold off for your hpt tomorrow if you can :hugs:

opk's always worked as hpt's for me! First time round I never got a pos opk till I was actually pregnant!

Well done Jelly! Stay strong! Although we will all be waiting for an update tomorrow, what time do you finish work? :haha:

Omg fran and Annie I'm so glad I'm not the only crazy poasaholic! Doing opks from cd6 keeps me going til I can do HPT from like 6dpo!!

My names Lisa and I'm a poasaholic! Haha

Jelly cant wait til tomos! Good luck xxxx

I knew in the back of my mind not to test. I just knew we hadn't done enough but when af is late you do get excited. On to next cycle.

Horrible witch playing tricks on you. I love your attitude honey, let's catch that egg this cycle. xxx

So sorry Jelly... :hugs:

The POAS has started for me...7dpo bfn as expected. I don't care when it's negative early- it helps me manage my expectations later in the cycle...

Sorry jelly. Really gutted for u. But like fran said ur attitude is fantastic. Best way to be. Don't let it knock u down.

Annie I'm the same. Kinda prepares u for disappointment then if the bfp comes its a lovely surprise. That's the way I think. But part of me really wants to try wait it out for a change but know I won't be able to x

I waited it out a couple of cycles ago and AF turned up 2 days late and I was so gutted- it was the worst I've been and vowed to pee on as many sticks as possible in future cycles :haha:

DH could see how gutted I was so even he said 'that SMEP thing' this month as this cycle it went out the window. Thanks Ladies really appreciate it :)

sorry the :witch: got you Jelly, good luck with your next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->