Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOO!!!!
How are you all?!!! Sorry I've been AWOL, summer hols, decorating and poorly sproglets are the excuse for my absence!! Just read from when I last posted and I'm so glad to see a few more BFPs!!
Missed you all my crazy POAS fiends!! :hugs:
Xxxxx

Hey sweetie. How the hell r u gorgeous? So where r u in ur cycle x

Hi ladies :) (or the POAS-aholic mottley crew!)
How are you all doing?
We had a gorgeous holiday. Literally did not want to leave. In other news, I think we're trying again from this month. Look at what I bought...
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/FDAFA80B-D753-4485-A42E-72B8F48759C1-380-000000B1A7A07386.jpg

Hey Laura :hi: Glad to hear you had a great holiday, but lovely to have you back...

Exciting news that you might be TTC again this month-what prompted the change of heart?

Those booties are sooooo cute!

Lisa- 10dpo I think?! Has a relaxed month and bd happened when it happened! So not too hopeful this cycle!

Laura- how was the big apple? I've always wanted to go!! Those socks are cute!!

Xxxx

Hi girls, been working and just going straight to bed after work at 8 coz I've been so tired! Sorry AF got u jelly, glad dh is on mbored with the smep. It worked for me!

Excited that u will start trying again Laura! Hooray!

I had the most beautiful waterbirth at work yesterday with a first time mum who came in at 8cm and birthed within the hour with just a couple of pushes. Baby was born in its waters in the pool, whoch the old wives tales say means they will never drown being born in the waters, the dad was a lifeguard and a real water baby himself so they loved that. X

I dunno what caused change of heart. Think it's because there will never be a "perfect" time.

Terrified at the idea, but excited. Is that natural? To be absolutely petrified of having first child?

Yeah I think that's normal. I am really excited but it's all a bit surreal and when I actually think about it sometimes I'm like, what the hell am I supposed to do with a baby??? X

Welcome back ladies!

Laura - completely normal, and I don't feel much less apprehensive this time round, just know a bit more then I did with Liv! I'm just as scared, maybe with different worries, but have a feeling it's same no matter how many babies you have!

Mrs s Thats a lovely birth story, hope you're well other than the tiredness

Lis, how's the opk's coming?

Laura- I think that's right- there may be really bad times to go for it, but there'll never be the perfect time...

MrsS- what a lovely story. I was never really into the idea of waterbirths, but it's starting to appeal to me more and more. I do like the idea of using water as a pain relief thing, but I guess I always imagined myself having my children on a hospital bed :haha:

Laura, I think your feelings are totally normal about being scared. In fact, I almost would be worried if people weren't a little bit scared at least- it's such a big, life changing step- I thing being scared shows you really know what you're letting yourself in for (as best as you can), and have thought it through...

Hey laura glad u had a nice holiday, love the booties and love the fact ur ttc again!!! Awesome news. Get our ttc buddy back again.

Hiya mrsS how u feeling huni? Bet ur shattered with baking ur bean and working so hard. Love the water birth story. My close school friends baby was born in the water. Not water birth tho just on the bed. She said its like really rare and it means something like the child will be spiritual and see people auroras or something like that.

Afm cd 15. Opk a bit darker today but a long way off positive. It's the lightest I've seen them this far into cycle tbh. I think thu are a diff brand from my usual ones. My cbfm is still on high too. It's been like that since cd11. Really starting to panick now a hubby leaves Monday early am! :-(

Yeah I am very tired and sick all day everyday but it is alright. It won't be forever! Waterbirths are lovely. The warm water really eases the pains and takes the weight off your bump. The babies love it too and are so chilled when they are born! I will definately have a birth pool at my homebirth ( if all goes to plan). Babydust to everyone xxx

Welcome back Fatmumma and Laura, glad you've had a lovely holiday Laura and are back on the TTC wagon!

Lis, I'm sure all will be fine, if you dtd early hours on Monday morning you should be pretty well covered until Wednesday as those swimmers can last a while, and if you're getting a high reading now then you should definitely ov by then, but hopefully tomorrow or monday.

MrsS that's really interesting you want a homebirth, why is that? I would have thought being a midwife you'd want to go where you work?

And for me, I'm CD37, no sign of O yet, only got my negative hpt on CD32 so am hoping I ovulate in a week or so, my wedding anniversary is the 23rd and we're on holiday so would be fantastic if I ovulated that day! Come on O, hit me on the 23rd!!!

Yay just got a nearly positive opk. So hoping by tomos it will be pos!!! Phew! Off out for curry tonight with mum step dad sister bro jblaw and friend. Looking forward to it and with any luck it will be my last drink for 9months!!! Xxx

Fingers crossed you get a pos tomorrow and quick O after Lisa :hugs:

Annie it's still early days at 9dpo, got my fingers crossed for you.

Lis hope you enjoyed your night out last night and have a blazing positive opk today, come on egg, get here before the swimmers leave town!!

Morning girlies. Got a blazing positive opk this morning and a peak on my cbfm. So chuffed with my opk this am. The test line is loads darker than control line. I was a bit hungover but sucked it up to bd this morning. How could I not after seeing that beautiful dark line!!

My temps are gonna be a bit off this month tho as cd 13 I woke with sor throat and had high temps since then. This am I got up at 5am to go to toilet and didn't temp til 8.30 after some more sleep but don't think it was proper sleep so temp was still up prob from getting up and walking around earlier. FF put me at 4dpo today until I put the positive opk in this morn. It's taken lines away now thankfully. If I O quick and it's today my temp will be up tomos won't it so how will FF know where to put my crosshairs? I'm hoping my opk is negative by tonight/tomos morn so the. I can probably be sure when I o'd. Do u O straight after ur lh level goes down. Xx

How u feeling annie? Any symptoms yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->