Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

https://www.disneybridal.com/

By the way ladies, I buckled. Link for my journal in my sig

Congrats lau! Fab article too and love love ur dress and the next one unplanned to wear! Xx

Fab article and love the red dress, I've far too much up top for halter dresses unfortunately! I love the bridal gowns, they're made by the same designer my dress was from Alfred Angelo, they does lovely dresses, if I do say so myself!

I love the 'blossom' dresses, if I can persuade Stu to have Liv and the baby christened next year I'd love the rapunzel one!

My bridesmaid dresses were Alfred Angelo. My dress was Amanda Wyatt and called 'Poppy'. X

Ladies, I can't really do TTC talk just now- I just have nothing left to say at the moment (need a break), but silently stalking- I'll be back with my rambles before you know it, I'm sure (esp as I'm due to O, probably in the next 6 days or so....

I've suggested to one of my longest BnB friends (2 years almost) she heads on over here to meet you guys- she's just come over to TTC from WTT and finding some of the other threads somewhat unfriendly. And I guess I'm not being much help with my lack of talking at the moment :dohh: If Twag makes it over, I'm sure everyone will make her feel welcome, you're all such a wonderful lot :hugs:

Sending hugs your way Annie. Totally know how you feel as I've had periods like that before.

We'll all be here waiting for when you come back xxx

Annie :hugs: Hope you're ok honey. You know we're all here for whenever you need us. x

Totally cool Annie xxx if you fancy just popping on to talk crafts or general crap, then that's also good :thumbup:

Of course Twag is welcome! This is one of the nice welcoming groups of ladies, not the "oh my toenail turned black and a bird shit in my eye so does that mean I'm pregnant" ttc threads! That's why some of us preggos stick around, a good bunch this lot xxx

"oh my toenail turned black and a bird shit in my eye so does that mean I'm pregnant"

That's just made me laugh a LOT

I agree, the more the merrier here. I came to this thread from a really nasty forum with a lot of "I peed once, I must be pregnant!" threads and general nastiness. These ladies are like my TTC family. X

I knowim not pregnant yet, but is it really bad that I want this already?

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/th_ae4e2b46e0d92f3823e8089ae17e8c48.jpg

"oh my toenail turned black and a bird shit in my eye so does that mean I'm pregnant"

That's just made me laugh a LOT

I agree, the more the merrier here. I came to this thread from a really nasty forum with a lot of "I peed once, I must be pregnant!" threads and general nastiness. These ladies are like my TTC family. X

I would rather stay here and in the journals, I ventured into 1st and 2nd tri and my god! I missed the ttc forum! Those ladies are mental, it's all the mental ones from ttc but with preggo hormones! Seriously, it scared the crap out of me!

I've had a peek in there too. Does seem to be majority normal folk but some are bat shit crazy

Haha fair enough.

Oh and just spotted your method to the madness post, jo. It's true. Disney person over here *hand up*. But not one of those mental Disney people...

thanks ladies...love you guys :hugs: I'm actually doing ok-just not feeling too talkative...

The last thing you need when you're struggling with TTC is dinner with a heavily pregnant friend (with #2) who, when we met a couple of months ago did nothing but moan about what having another baby would do to her life and career (AND it was planned...) That's what the evening holds for me :dohh:

Jo, loved your "toenail bird" thing-really made me laugh :rofl:

Laura, I've had a travel system url saved to my favourites for a good year or two now :dohh:

Every time I see a Disney baby item now, I'll think of you :D

Oof Annie! Enjoy the dinner. That will be you soon - promise :) xxxxx

Every time I see a Disney baby item now, I'll think of you :D

I do love Disney a little bit... :)

Am having serious pains down on my left side. Come onnnnnnn eggy! Although little worried as *TMI* when I took out the soft up there was still loads in it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->