Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Annie - the one positive thing I can offer is drink lots of wine to get through that dinner! I feel for you xx

Laura - don't worry about the 'left-overs' the important ones will be up up and away x

I did say to Amy last might that the left over ones are the lazy buggers sitting around like

"eurgh... First we get shoved out of home, then we're expected to race all the way up there. What if I go the wrong way? Then I'll just DIE without aceving anything. No not me... I'm going to stay here with you guys. Anyone for coffee?"

And the others are like

"ha HAAAAA what they don't know is they're going to die anyhow! Dumb cells! To the EGGGGGG!"

And the egg is all like

*pop* "hello boys... Welcome to my lair"... All like eyelashes fluttering and red lipstick and the like...

Yeah...mi have an over active imagination...

I always think of eggs as the biggest c*ck tease! She's sitting there waiting looking all available and loves being hounded by the boys, but it is hard as nails, almost impenetrable, and won't let any bugger get in her knickers, but happy to let them try!

Hahaha add that to the fluttery eyes and red lipstick and I think we have an indication of what the egg looks like under a microscope

It's NEGATIVE!!!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/th_0b8ecc43b8891c2f0da32f84b31cbe07.jpg

Nope. Should be fine on Mondays. We were going to do another if opk was still pos today, but it's not and all ov pain has disappeared

Am spotty mcspot and feel a but pukey, so I shall officially count myself as 1dpo today

:hi: ladies I hope you don't mind me joining my friend Anniepie mentioned what a lovely bunch of ladies you are and what a great thread this is :thumbup:

I am just starting out TTC after a long WTT (waiting for DH to get on the same page)

Twaaaaaaaaag :D

Laura- spotty and pukey??...can we start symptom spotting now please ;) :haha:

:dust:

Haha no! Stress free this month! Although I know the chances of that working out are slim

I also have metallic mouth, but that's listed as a side effect of metformin so ill attribute it to that

BTW, think I found my voice :haha:

Last night was OK. There was very little talk of babies, pregnancy etc at all, let alone moaning about it. So was really nice to see my friend :thumbup:

Annie, glad your friend made the effort last night, maybe she realised she was being a bit of a whinge bag last time. I seem to over compensate with some of my friends, and rarely talk about babies/pregnancy, then they ask me and I act all uninterested, which must make them think I'm a terrible mother! Oh and we experimented with biscuit decorations the other day, bit of a disaster decoration wise but tasted yummy! It was a bit of a sugar fest!

So officially 1dpo Laura, what happens with the medication, do you have to take it the whole cycle?

Hi Twag, welcome over, lovely to have you!

Yeah metformin is taken now and forever. It's to treat PCOS rather than for fertility, but it does help regulate hormones so in turn affects fertility

Aw, glad you had fun with the biscuits- there's so much fun stuff out there when it comes to food decorations. One of my favourites is food glitter :thumbup: I was given a pot by a friend for my birthday a few years back and use it just occsionally to make it extra special. The year before last DH and I made food hampers for family members- all hand made treats- chocolate dipped candied peel, white chocolate and cranberry fudge, jam, chuttney, and other goodies. It also included some chocolates and truffles. On some of the truffles I dusted a little gold food glitter and it made them look so special :D

That sounds awesome Annie! Wish I had the patience for that kind of thing!

:hi: ladies :hi:

Good luck Laura :dust: I can see your not symptom spotting but they should good to me :thumbup:

Wow Annie that food hamper sounds lovely nicer than the ones you would get from the shop :thumbup: I have seen the food glitter in Hobbycraft :)haha: yes I have been in there amazing so much stuff) looks great fun

As much as I would LOVE food glitter, i reckon more of it would end up dusting the kitchen than anything we make! Might buy some and hide it away!

My DH always whinges when I have finished in the kitchen as he says I make mess and I always tell him it is nothing that cannot be cleaned up :thumbup: I say go crazy with the glitter :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->