Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

:wave: hi Twag :wave:

Glad you can join us. Hope you don't mind that a couple of us preggos are still hanging around. I am a recovering poas-a-holic so I live vicariously through these girls :haha:
Mostly I'm still in denial after 5 years of ttc, so I won't be a preggo bore I promise xx

:dust: to you on your ttc journey!

And a bit for everyone else too :dust: xxx

:hi: Jo_Bean - I am more than happy to speak to preggo's it gives us some hope and also lets us know what we have to look forward too :thumbup:

Congratulations on your pregnancy wow 5 years I cannot imagine how hard that must have been :hugs:

I am new to all this POAS but I totally blame Annie for me new addiction :haha:

LOL Twag, don't tell tales on me :hugs: If I can't put my POAS addiction onto other people, well, what am I to do....pee on more sticks?? :rofl:

I had an Alfred Angelo too!

My sister's dress was Alfred Angelo as was my maid of honour dress. My wedding dress was D'zage though.

This is one of the nice welcoming groups of ladies, not the "oh my toenail turned black and a bird shit in my eye so does that mean I'm pregnant" ttc threads!

oh Jo :nope: lol. you do make me laugh.

:hi: ladies I hope you don't mind me joining my friend Anniepie mentioned what a lovely bunch of ladies you are and what a great thread this is :thumbup:

I am just starting out TTC after a long WTT (waiting for DH to get on the same page)

:hi::hi: welcome Twag! I am another preggo thats sticking around here too as i am being a wuss about going into the First Tri forum :blush:

:haha: Annie you POAS yet???? :haha:

:hi: Stefanie - if you don't mind me asking how long were you TTC?

TTC for about 6 months but due to what turned out to be PCOS i only had 3 cycles and ovulated twice in that time - my first cycle off bcp and the last one when i got my bfp. i had my dating scan today and saw the heartbeat flickering away :cloud9:

Congratulations and H&H 9 months :dust: aww how lovely to see :D I can't wait :cloud9:

Welcome to our wonderful team Twag :hi: will add you to the list now :)

Annie glad your night out went better than expected and if you do need time out we will be waiting for you hun :hugs:

Laura loads of :dust: for you hun in your 2ww. Gonna stalk your journal now :)

Jo another Laugh Out Loud moment from your comment :haha: I know what you mean though about how rude some of them are, we are not like that at all, I would never judge someone else, everyone makes their own choices and we are here to support each other as far as I am aware.

I won't say it was easy Twag, but I like to think that if it can happen for me, I can inspire others to keep trying xxx

Good luck venturing into the nut house Stef! (If you ever do!) that lot scare me!

:hi: ladies I hope you don't mind me joining my friend Anniepie mentioned what a lovely bunch of ladies you are and what a great thread this is :thumbup:

I am just starting out TTC after a long WTT (waiting for DH to get on the same page)
hi twag :flower: welcome. This is an awesome group of ladies. I got my BFP last week but hanging around here too. Did check out a June bug board but not feeling it at the moment. These lot are like family, so welcome to our little family huni, ul love it here :hugs:

It's NEGATIVE!!!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/th_0b8ecc43b8891c2f0da32f84b31cbe07.jpg

Oof Annie! Enjoy the dinner. That will be you soon - promise :) xxxxx
yay Laura! I want you in the October BFP team please :thumbup: xx

I want to be in the October bfp team!

Still have lower left cramping, but not as bad as yesterday. And cm is back to creamy. Well... Batman... I think I ovulated!

Can I join the October BFP team??? testing date for me will be 18th October [when AF is due]

:hi: ladies you are all being very nice thank you :flower:

Fx for both of us Hun. My af is due 13th/14th ish. Ovulated earlier this month so don't know what my luteal phase will do - its usually ten days

Twag - your testing day is my husband and my dog's birthday! Random, but it's always a great day xx

Heheh awesome :)

If I catch this month bubs would be due on my sister's birthday :)

Is it bad of me to wander around mothercare this afternoon? Might take my mind off the nausea. Stupid metformin

Thank guys I also just realised :dohh: that October will be our 2nd wedding anniversary so it would be so cool if we can have a :bfp: for that :thumbup:

:dust: to us all

Laura I guess you will have to get used to the nausea :haha:

I AM going to be in the October BFP team :thumbup: I'm running low on OPKs- probably have enough to do another month after this month...just...but I also want to have some spare for when I am pregnant so I can do the whole "positive OPK when pregnant" test :haha: If I O on cd20 (Saturday), AF will be due on the 18th (10 day LP), but I'm sure I'll weaken and test before then :dohh: The 14th October is 6 months since we married, and the 15th October is one year since DH proposed- so all very close, but not perfect...

I hope we're all bump buddies together by the end of October :)

DP just surprised me with tickets for Matilda the Musical tonight!!! How frigging excited am I?!?

Annie you WILL be on the October BFP Team :hugs: All the signs are looking good and OMG we WILL be TWW buddies too as my AF is also due 18th :wohoo:

October seems to be a lucky month for us so fingers crossed :friends:

How exciting Laura - all I have planned for tonight is some BD :haha:

Enjoy Twag! Lol

I'm so excited! Been wanting to see it for so long. Matilda was like my favourite book when I was a kid, then my favourite film. One of my best friends is named after her too (not the reason why we're friends LOL)

Ahhhh *runs around in circles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->