Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Oh awesome Laura- I love Matilda too. I've not seen the show, but heard great things about it. The clips I've seen from it look fab too :thumbup:

I also love Matilda :thumbup: you will have to tell us all about it :thumbup:

Welcome Twag! I joined what was Team GB for the Olympics half way through and the ladies here are very lovely and supportive :thumbup:

Welcome twag

I too am a Matilda fan. I grew up in the village Roald Dahl lived in and met him a few times when I was a kid. Matilda is based in our village. My mum starts work as a volunteer librarian in the library Matilda gets her books in soon.

That's amazing Mrs Bump!

Glad there's plenty of Matilda love here :) will be sure to report back tomorrow xx

Hi Twag! :hi: welcome to the best thread there is!

You girlies have chatted lots today, the one day my internet was down and I've missed loads!! All caught up now. Annie, glad you're feeling better hun. I also had some of the food glitter, it was amazing, I'd put it on everything because it livened up my food! :haha:

Well I'm onto CD sodding 1 again, so depending on if my body gets itself into gear I may be able to have a go at an October BFP but with my long cycles I might be a November tester. But I will get there one day I promise!

Gosh I have missed a lot!
Hello Twag!
I hope Matilda was good, the music was written by Tim Minchin and he is my fave.
Woke up before 6am today for no reason and couldn't get back to sleep at all... grr... tired. Xx

Ahhh it was fantastic! Kids were super talented, adults were great also, music was good (although not good enough for me to buy cast recording)... I thought the music was great in the context of the show but take it out of context and it would be a bit samey bamey.

I also was an emotional mess and choked back tears the entire bloody way through! Jees lol
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/c7e0c07cd01dfad2e1efb972920b9138.jpg
I bought this...

Aww sounds great :thumbup:

Hmmm I know NO symptom spotting but emotional is up there right?? :winkwink:

Hmmm :wacko: PMA though and lots of :dust:

Was there anyone famous in Matilda?

Not that I can think of... But then I don't normally pay attention to celebs lol...

Would definitely recommend it. It was great fun and very well done for what is such a beloved kids book.

I had to take my ring off last night as I suddenly have sausage fingers. Not impressed. They're still fat this morning

Hmmm very odd about the swollen fingers :wacko:

I think it might be because I went from being cold outside to very warm inside

Maybe I normally find in this type of weather that my fingers shrink though at the moment my rings are spinning all over the place but then it is freezing in my office :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->