Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Glad you had fun at Matilda Laura. From the snippets I've heard of the songs I can get what you mean about the soundtrack- there are some musicals which are absolutely superb, but don't translate outside the show, and then others you can listen to wherever...

Could the symptoms you're having be due to the metformin?

I think so. I tested with a cb smiley that I had lying around and no smiley. All of my ov symptoms aren't here, so I think it's cos the cheapies are so super sensitive

Quite bad. 3dpo and I feel like af is here. Boobs are horrendously sore and my tummy feels crampy and nasty... The cramping I could attribute to metformin... But the sore boobs?!?

:dust: Laura hope these symptoms are not just messing with you and are good signs :dust:

Thanks Lis - me too. It all feels a bit "different" this mont. will have to wait and see.

I know the month I had the chemical I did feel symptoms super early

Hi everyone, how are you all feeling today? I got up stupidly early again, got into a bad habit I think! Got my scan on Thursday, a bit anxious but hopefully will all be okay. Lots of babydust to everybody xxx

Ahhhhhh Thursday is soon! Will await pictures.

I'm having a bad metformin side effect day. TMI but can't get off loo :-( which sucks when I start work in 30 mins and need to take more demon drug this morning...

Sore boobs ever present. Now 5dpo

Aww poor you! Lots of TLC today from your dw I think xx

Yay more pics to look at. Can't wait jess. (Is it jess or have I totally made that up)

Lau hope ur feeling shit ends in a bfp huni. Xxx

MrsS am sure your scan will be just fine, can't wait to see pics of the lil bean again. How has your early pregnancy been?

Laura hope you're feeling ok at work today. x

Yeah hopefully it will look like a baby this time! Been very sick with MS but it's been better this week most days which is nice. No bleeding or any problems though so it's been fine. Bit upset because all my friends got wind of it through someone so now we can't make an announcement. Still got lots of family to tell after the scan though so that will be nice. And going to Germany to see my mm on friday so can show her the picture. Xx

Awww that's a shame it got out, it's something to look forward to doing an announcement. Hope your friend who "leaked" it feels bad about her/himself for doing that, it's not fair. But like you say you've got other family to surprise with it and that will be nice for you. x

Can't wait to see scan pics Jess :D

And how annoying for your friend to do that :(

Laura still hoping this is your month :)

hi ladies, feel a bit down today. normal signs of af again, no denying it. :growlmad: cd26.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->