Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Fx for you jelly xxx

6dpo for me and my boobs are noticeably bigger...

Hope it's not AF Jelly, fingers crossed.

Sounding promising Laura.

When are you both testing?

I dunno. Af usually comes at 10/11 dpo... But considering waiting until 14/15dpo in case the metformin has lengthened luteal phase

Hi Ladies

Hit a brick wall with TTC on Thursday/Friday- had some serious tears going on :cry: Taking a step back, so not likely to post much, but will be silently stalking you all. I've declared my journal a TTC free zone at the moment, so if anyone wants to get away from the TTC stress, feel free to stop by for a cuppa and chat about knitting, gardening, and whatever else takes our fancy :thumbup:

Good luck to you all, and I'll be back soon, I'm sure...

xxx

Massive :hugs: for you Annie, take the time you need hun x

:hugs: Annie. Feel free to call into my journal too, we talk mainly about hot men in there so if you need some eye candy have a browse! :haha: Laura, maybe I should start posting the odd hot woman too for your benefit!

Hope AF stays away jelly. This cycle I had zero pregnancy symptoms and felt totally out Hun so stay positive xxxx

Laura I'm so exicited for u. Roll on next week!

Annie hope ur ok huni. And I hope u come back real soon to announce ur BFP! Xx

Haha Cheska :) happy to look at pretty boys but won't object to the odd girl to look at :)

Thanks for the good wishes Lis.

Afm - Feel much better for buying a bigger bra... Although still can't even think about running! Also have had stabby cramps in my lower tummy all day...

well what a day! I got threatened in work today of all things!
My family owns an electrical company so you can imagine the copper, lead etc srcap we have.
I don't need mean to be disrespectful at all but, i was the only manager in today and i happened to answer the door in reception as i was passing through to go to my office upstairs and a local gypsy was asking for the boss 'my dad'. I told him he was not available, but he just would not leave. I had some of the boys from shop floor keep an eye on this in the yard and threatened to beat us all up. I was so angry that i couldn't control the situation that i cried, lucky in front of family so the staff didn't see. Gosh i was so angry, can tell af is on it way to make this better lol!

I'm so sorry to hear that jelly! Some people are scum!

I wiped just now and had a shed load of mucus... And a streak of pink blood.

symptoms you've had so far sound really positive laura, how many dpo are you?

8dpo today. Af due at 10dpo

Haven't had my normal pre af skin break out. I usually break out just after ovulation then again just before af... But no sign. And just have a shed load of cm. it's **TMI** sort of the consistency if Ewcm but a little more cloudy and yellow. And there's a load of it. Normally at this point my cm is creamy and not firm like Ewcm at all

hmmm well u never know! ive got quite sore af cramps so i just know we've missed this month, one of those things.

are you going to test or just wait until af is late?

Jelly - that is awful glad you are ok :thumbup: :grr: My Dad had something similar he has his own Central Heating firm and they stole a load of copper piping!! scum :grr:

Laura - wow all sounding amazingly good :thumbup: I am hoping that it will be a :bfp: before the week is out :dust:

we are a thriving business so when something like that happens its just not nice. When we renovated our house 2 yrs ago my dad re-wired the whole house, by the next week all the wires and copper piping for our boiler were stripped. makes me so annoyed!
anyway i am calm now lol!

It's annoying isn't it that for every hard working person there seems to be two or three scum bags :-(

Thanks for good wishes Twag xx

You never know Hun!

I'm going to wait until I missed AF

Ive done the same over the last few cycles. I was 5 days late 2 cycles ago, tested 14dpo with no luck unfortunately. I think our problem is that we dont dtd early enough in the cycle so going to try from day 8 if we can this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->