Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

So sorry Laura all the signs were looking so good :hugs:

oh that bloomin :witch:!! She is just about leaving me I hope so can finally start properly TTC again, let's get cracking ladies!! ;)

Sorry Jellyfish and Laura. Really hope you ladies have a lovely cycle where everything goes right and you get your BFPs. :dust:

Rach, glad the witch is on her way out, hopefully for a long time. x

Hey girlies, it's gone a bit quiet... is everyone a bit fed up? I found a Twix usually helps. Or a Mars ice-cream. Yum. Just got back from seeing my mum in Germany, first time since preggers. It was really nice and she said that she would come over once the baby's born and stay nearby so she can be around in the daytime to do housework etc which sounds nice. Got my first night shift tonight since the sickness so a bit worried about that but I need to get back on nights or my maternity pay will be crap. Hope you are all okay and not got Monday blues xx

Sorry for all those who AF got :hugs:

I had a dream last night that I woke up, logged onto BnB and this thread had gone up to 24 bfps. It was so real, I was surpised to see 17 on the thread. Hoping it's a sign for this coming month :thumbup:

Hope you're all OK. I'm feeling heaps better just now, helped by a night out on Friday with DH drinking cocktails (made the most of London cocktail week!)

I like the idea of the Mars ice-cream :haha: or a snickers one yummm

:haha: too early for Chocolate Annie but I am going to go have a cuppa tea :thumbup:

I know me too! I think I am going to have to go out now and get some. Sorry! That is a good sign Annie, FXd we have a fertility frenzy and loads of BFPs! I think Fertility Friend should be called Fertility Frenzy, as that's how nuts it makes you! X

LOL, love it MrsS- Fertility Frenzy is perfect. How many ways can you read the same chart to make it read as a BFP???

I want chocolate now too and they say feed a cold, don't have any in though, boo :haha:

Love the thought of the BFP's going up to 24, that means 7 BFP's this cycle if your dream were to come true Annie, 7 is my lucky number too, PMA everyone :dust: :dust:

Chocolate makes me nauseous at the moment but I want a mars ice cream :growlmad:

well I have decided to go through the list to see if we have missed any BFP's and found one already, congrats to kirkie11 :dance:

Only 5 more until Annie's dream comes true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->