Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Gosh, all these ladies who have been on here once or twice who we're stalking :haha: Good work Satine :thumbup: Lets hope these 5 more are reserved for us gals still here :hugs: :dust:

Make that 20 now, congrats to noodlebumxx aswell :dance:

Please let me have one of those spots...I really want to get my :bfp: before my 34th birthday which is only a matter of months away :cry: It would also take me up to 18 months of TTC which would suck :(

Aww Annie I think one of those spots is definately yours :hugs:

Aww annie :hugs: loads of luck to you hun :dust:

You might be number 24 annie that's why you dreamt that number?? ;) When are you due to test?

I've only about a 0.000000001% chance for this month as DH and I didn't manage to BD until cd19. I'm not 100% certain when I O'd- FF hasn't given me crosshairs this week. - I discarded the temp on cd 18 as I had a major TTC-related breakdown the night before, crying loads, slept horrendously because of it, and woke up continuing to cry. Therefore I don't trust the temp. I never got a properly positive OPK, but the darkest line I had was cd18- and I usually get my pos the day before O. Going by my BBs (which get very tender the day after O) I probably I'd cd18 or cd19. So I'm guessing I probably O'd cd18, which gives me only very minimal chance of catching having BD'd only the day after- but I'm hanging onto a slight hope that I may have O'd cd 19 as I don't fully trust cd19's temp- I was hugely stressed and had been crying heaps the previous 24hours. I'd had a couple of small glasses of wine the night before, and the temp isn't quite as high as my usual post-O temps. :shrug:

Having said all that, I did POAS (IC) this morning (albeit 2nd MU, which was just after breakfast and not long after FMU!) and BFN. I usually have a 10 day LP so if I O'd on cd18, I'd expect AF to arrive tomorrow...

Completely do not believe I'm pg this cycle, so I'm already on cycle 15 in my mind, and have set myself up with a new thermy (not sure I completely trust my old one (and actually get readings different between the two!), and old one also doesn't have 2d), restocked my depleated stash of OPKs, and bought some conceive plus to have fun with...

Do you feel like AF is going to show tomorrow Annie? are you having normal pre-af stuff? I know you think you are out already this cycle but....... PMA still in as good a chance of a BFP as anyone else :hugs:

Annie it's sods law that when you buy loads of new ttc stuff you'll get preggo, so I really hope that's the case for you. Fingers crossed.

I really hope we each get one of the BFPs, I can't get over how many people on this thread are currently cooking a bubba, it really is a lucky thread!

I've had AF cramps on and off the last few days which I don't usually get every cycle, but have had occasionally. I woke very early this morning with cramps so bad (more like I usually have when she's already here) and a real feeling that AF was already here I had to check, but there's no sign. But that could have just been part of my dream as they went away a few minutes after I was awake. To be honest, I don't usually get symptoms the day before AF that I don't have right after O these days. It used to be my BBs a couple of days before AF, but since I came off the pill 2 1/2 years ago, they hit bam right after O. They're really really tender and fuller at the moment, but recently I've sometimes been getting them that sore pre AF anyway :shrug:

I really think there's such a small chance it's not worth thinking about, as I think it's probably most likely I O'd on the day before BD

There's something about the threads that I'm on I think Cheska- I was on another thread when I started TTC back in summer 2011 and there's just 3 of us left, and the other two are having a break from TTC at the moment. Some of the others are about to start TTC for the next bub :cry:

Well don't give up on that tiny bit of hope :hugs:

Ladies, I feel like I'm a bad friend. One of my old school friends is due her second like now (EDD was Saturday just gone). She anounced her pregnancy on my hen do back in March, and I told her then that we'd been trying since August last year. I emailed her a couple of weeks ago to see how she was doing, and she replied that would be great to chat over skype or on the phone. But I've not been able to bring myself to call her. Do you think I should mail her to explain? I feel like such a bad friend :(

Hmm I think she would totally understand if you sent her a message and let her know that you are in a difficult place at the moment with cycle 14 etc and that you wish her all the best and you will contact her once LO is born - If she is a good friend she will totally understand :hugs:

It'll be your turn soon Annie, I really hope you do get your long awaited BFP this or next cycle honey. x

I agree with Twag, surely she will understand if you explain.

Glad u had a nice visit to see ur mum Jess. Will this be her 1st grandchild? X

Annie I really hope it's a sign that ur gonna get ur BFP. I felt so out the month I got my BFP. So maybe it's good ur not feeling it so to speak. Xx

I think I may have got my 1st bit of ms. Well evening sickness. It's only waves. It goes before I really feel sick. It's kinda like travel sickness??

Hey ladies! :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well, can't believe how many BFPs there are now!!:happydance:

Sorry I haven't been around.:flower: We've been so focused on other things lately that I don't even know without looking what cd I'm on, let alone my dpo!!

Been feeling a little bit off the last couple of days; queasy on and off, tender lower stomach, really random vivid dreams (I don't usually remember any!) but it's really not likely to mean anything!:shrug:

What's going on with everyone else?

Hey Eternity-good to see you back :hi: How great to have taken that step back....but you've some good symptoms there :thumbup:

Temp dropped this morning as predicted so AF will be here later today sometime. Glad to get on to the next cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->