Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

:hi: Eternity good to see you back, sounds like you have some good symptoms going on there :thumbup:

I hope the :witch: stays away Annie :hugs:

Hi eternity, welcome back x

Annie how u doing? Hope AF stayed away for u x

Glad u had a nice visit to see ur mum Jess. Will this be her 1st grandchild? X

Yeah it will be. She is excited and it was really nice to see her. I hope your ms doesn't get too bad.

Hopefully AF didn't show Annie, when I got my BFP I had lots of AF cramps and thought I was out.

Hope you are all well. On a night shift and just delivered a baby, it was a very nice birth.

My brother-in-law and his gf just had their 20 week scan and it's a boy, mine will stay a secret!

Babies are round the corner for everybody!!! *Baby dust sprinkled liberally around the forum* xx

Thanks for the dust Jess, I hope there are lots of BFPs coming soon. So nice that your mum is so excited, and will be coming over to help you out.

Hi Ladies :hi:

AF arrived today- I knew she would- the chance of catching was just too small. Feeling really pessimistic about falling pregnant just now...

Sorry Annie, really hope this is your cycle sweetie. I know how you feel, I'm struggling to stay positive at the minute too. You know we're here if you need us. :hugs:

OMG twag are you preggo?!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: bloody hell you didn't hang about did you?! :cloud9:

OMG twag are you preggo?!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: bloody hell you didn't hang about did you?! :cloud9:

Thank you - No it seems not apparently my family really is very fertile :blush: just hoping it sticks

However, one of the 24 in Annie's dream is not mine! There are still 4 places for you lovely ladies Annie being one of them :hugs:

Thank you - No it seems not apparently my family really is very fertile :blush: just hoping it sticks

However, one of the 24 in Annie's dream is not mine! There are still 4 places for you lovely ladies Annie being one of them :hugs:

Hope it's a really sticky bean for you.

I really hope one of those BFPs is for Annie, and I hope that everyone gets their BFP before the end of the year, would make my Christmas if we all got knocked up! :haha:

Lots of :dust: for pre-Christmas BFP's for all of you :dust:

Just been shopping online for knitting stuff to cheer myself up:

2 balls of yarn to finish my cardigan (hope the colour will match OK as I can't get the right dyelot number)- my tension was too tight and extended a few bits so ran out when I shouldn't have :dohh:
2 sets of DPNs and a new circular needle to get cracking on my next projects I bought the yard for months ago- yoga/pilates socks and a shawl.
Some bumble bee stitch markers that I couldn't resist as their too cute linky

Looked at the link all those things are so cute :thumbup:

Congratulations Twag :dance: of course one of the places is yours, you are one of our team :D

Sorry AF came Annie :hugs:

Oooh what have I missed whilst being in double Dutch land!?!?

Congrats Twag!!!!

Congrats Twag, and any others that I missed while I was taking a break!

:hugs: Annie!!! Sorry the witch got you! FXed for this cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->