Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I am feeling kinda worried today but I am hoping it will be fine :thumbup:

it's natural to be worried hun but you are going to be fine, there is a sticky bean in there :)

Belated congrats Twag!!!

Annie I hope you're ok, truly gutted for you xx

Hiya bean is fine thanks. Had a bit of a relapse with the ms today but I think night shifts have messed me up. Now I can't sleep and have to be up early for a day shift tomorrow... Oh dear! Hope you are all okay xx

I'm good thanks hun, got my first opk positive this cycle today so all guns blazing going for, fingers crossed!! Glad beanie is ok, sucks about the MS though, hope it passes again soon.

Hi ladies. U all ok? I am on cd 13 and bd'd every other day so far so going good for us. Pos opk expected cd16 as usual and we are away with a group of friends so might sneak my opks with me lol

Jellyfish- I could have sworn I saw you on here with a pregnancy ticker yesterday- perhaps it was a dream/premonition?? :dust:

Good luck catching that eggy this month ladies :dust: to all :dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: ............oops pot fell over :haha: oh well :winkwink:

I think ive come to realise that one day it will happen when its ready, so just going to go with the flow and not stress out. obv we will bd when we need to but I'm only 24 (25 in nov) so got some time.

you sound like you've a good attitude to the whole TTC thing. It's good you're relaxed about your age- I think that's one of the things that's REALLY stressing me-I'm 34 in a couple of months and want 2-3 kids. 15 months so far on kid number 1...not looking good :nope:

It's surprising how time flies isn't it Annie :( it will happen. You'll fit them all in, once no.1 is here you will start popping them out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->