Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I've had 9 cycles now where i have either been so down or upset i just think there might be another 9 cycles before we get anywhere so i am trying to be as relaxed about it as i can. DH is really supportive which helps, sometimes i think he wants babies more that i do if that's possible.
I'm an only child too so i would love 2 children and i think my parents are hoping it will happen soon (even though they don't know we are TTC) as we have been married for 2 yrs so the next natural step would be to have a baby. Not that easy though is it girls.

I really do hope you have good news soon anniepie. My sister-in law had her first at 35, the week after they went for a consultation about fertility treatment they conceived! so you never know!

I'm almost into month 11 but still only cycle 6 :wacko: But I agree that the relaxed and keeping positive approach is best. Not that I'm very good at keeping both but I try! :dust: :dust: :dust: a bit more dust for you ladies!

Aww yeah, that sounds good. Just before we got BFP I booked myself on courses to develop my skills and career and booked a trip to Paris. Just to do some stuff to carry on with things I would do if I wasn't ttc. Sometime life gets completely put on hold when actually there are lots of lovely things to do as well as ttc limbo. Xx

I've put my life back into place now too Jess, I was too focused on ttc and I was letting life pass me by, but now I'm back focused on my career and spending time doing things I like that maybe aren't the best for ttc (drinking and horse riding - not at the same time though!) but they make me happy while I'm waiting to be blessed with my rainbow.

It's Sod's law that just when you change job or book lots of things that you can't do when pregnant you'll fall! That's what I'm hoping anyway!

Yeah hopefully so! I'm now battling through all the courses I booked and the coursework! Still glad I did it though because occupy me waiting for baby as well! X

Does it feel like it's flying by because you're busy or is it still dragging waiting for each scan? Have you told everyone you work with?

Well it's certainly not going quickly! But getting out of the first trimester is a relief. I can hear the heartbeat on my doppler so not so worried about scans. Everyone at work has known for ages because I was so sick! I don't know how people hide it! X

Ah that's so cool having a Doppler so that you know little bubs is doing fine. I guess if you're really sick then it must be hard to hide it. Plus in your profession people can probably tell quite early with pregnancy being in everyone's minds!

I was wondering about getting a doppler myself but I couldn't tell which one to get so i've left it for now.

Lots of wasted ewcm here!

:dust: for your TWW :dust:

Ooooh Jellyfish, good luck! When will you test?

Will pop over to your journal Laura to see what this opk confusion is all about!

Also in the 2ww, good luck Jellyfish.

Why wasted Twag?

Also gonna have a look at your journal Laura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->