Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Fab symptoms Annie. I'm excited for u!

Laura u too Hun. When would AF be due? Wish these days would hurry past can't wait to add u both to my bump buddy list. Only got 5 more left to move across! Yay x

I'm due Sunday, although my LPs do shift a bit-that's going by my average and most frequent length :thumbup:

oooh just realised...AF due 15 months to the day I started TTC...

Maybe a good sign! Frans BFP date was spookily similar to her TTC start date x

Yep, started ttcing 04.01.12 got my BFP 04.11.12!

Dark streak in my mucus. Amy and I couldn't decide whether was duluted pink or diluted brown...

Symptoms sound good ladies!

My dog knew I was pregnant before I did! A man who he knew and normally liked came up to us quite quickly and Riley put himself in between us and grumbled under his breath at the man! Then he started laying with his head on my belly!

Ahhhh bless :) pets are the best.

Now time for sleep. I'm cramping so bad it feels like AF is here!

bfn on IC this morning which is fine (and early)

temps a little unsure about. Went down again today :( However think I had my mouth open when sleeping. Took it again after 30min lying dead still and up ever so slightly from yesterday. Guess I just need to wait for tomorrow...

Mins is up a touch today... Was hoping for more of a rise but hey

all the cramping ive had has died down loads. Hardly nothing now. Only thing thats making me lean towards af is (warning tmi ) feeling wet :blush: sorry guys. I think thats usually signs of af so who knows.

If you would excuse the following expression taken from the infamous Georgie Shore....

I was wet as an otters pocket just before my bfp!

More than usual and convinced it was AF.

Brilliant!!!!

well af due tomorrow. no cramping, watery cm and tired. Thats all i have to play on symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->