Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Thanks girls. I really thought we had done enough this time.

oh well xmas bfp it is! bring it on! :xmas7:

I don't know how your cycles line up Jellyfish, but if I'm not lucky this cycle, and my next one goes as predicted, I should expect AF about on xmas day- it'll either be really great ( :bfp: ) or really drunk ( :wine: )

oh that be good annie!

next af / or not should be 6th dec then next would be 4th jan so its either an early xmas present or a very happy new year lol! one ov date we are away to Switzerland so that be nice and next ov is xmas hols so that will make things a lot easier with no work!

everyone calls me jellyfish u can call me Laura, Lau whatever! :thumbup:

So sorry Laura (nice to know your real name!) :hugs: but it sounds like positivity is round the corner waiting to be a nice christmas or new year bfp :D

Thanks jo! that would be so great and a lovely time to tell the family too. What will be will be.

Christmas BFP sounds good :thumbup: If I don't catch next cycle but then the following one AF will be due New Years Eve so FX a New Year BFP :thumbup: if not before :haha:

Snap the :witch: just arrived for me to. Good luck annie and Laura, surely you two will get yours this month :)

only good thing about today is its a Friday!
cwtch up on the sofa,tv, bday cake and chocolate!

Oh, I've just remembered you said a few days ago it was your birthday yesterday right Laura? Happy belated birthday. :cake:

Good to know your name- could get confusing with 2 Lauras!! It's funny as my name is Anna, only a very few people call me Annie IRL (parents, sister, DH and some very old family friends I've known since I was born and their son is my 'twin'), so always feels weird, but in a good way, when people call me Annie on here :D

Rach, so sorry the witch got you too hun :hugs: :cry:

Come on other Laura...it's down to you and me this month then girl... and I'm not feeling very hopeful...

Happy belated birthday Laura :)

Oh god Annie... Pressure much? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->