Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

So you were number 23 Anna not 24 but still a massive :bfp:

Wooooo :dance:

I second that Jelly I would like number 24,25 or 26 too please - how many more ladies do we have awaiting the :bfp: moment?

These numbers are great from a relatively small group of people! I'm loving it!

We will defo get more before the end of the year :D

Hopefully every one of you ladies will have your BFP or your baby when I start to try again xxxx

5 regulars still awaiting their bfps; Satine, Eternity, Twag, Jellyfish24 and LauraC1988 and a few ladies we haven't seen for a while...

If you look at the front page though, it's pretty full! It's a lucky thread, so you will all get one!

It's definitely a lucky thread :dust: to you ladies still needing your BFPs. :hugs:

https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll278/cortbow/TTC%20and%20Pregnancy/DUST.gif

:haha: I have a bucket I am coming to gather some of this :dust: :haha:

Wow, just read my email for this thread and had to rush straight over.....

Congratulations Annie!!! :hugs: am soooooo happy for you :thumbup:

To you as well Cheska as I think I forgot to actually say it!! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: to the rest of you ladies!!

We had a lovely weekend and saw a friends new addition, I was actually fine (no jealousy, no desperation, not too much broodiness either) but hubby was mega broody lol :thumbup:
If ff is right then I should be fertile in the next few days so...... :sex: :haha:

Are you taking a break Laura?

Oh and so as not to be rude I'll introduce myself properly - I'm Charli :hi:

Yup until July.

I have a holiday to Florida booked in October. I don't want to be too pregnant to go. I know technically we could try this month but if there was an emergency c section involved it would be touch and go whether I could go.

Need the holiday for something else to be excited about other than the chance of getting pregnant each month

Nice to finally know your name Charli! :wave: :haha:

It is good to have a plan Laura xx

Yey get BD'ing then Charli :D

You will have an amazing holiday together Laura and it will give you time to clear your head of the stress of it all and then after Disney comes a baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->