Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Omg Annie so sorry I missed it! U booming knew ud get it this month. I had a good feeling! So friggin happy for u babe! I would hug u if u weren't so far away!! :hugs: Mwah xxxxxx :flower::kiss::cloud9::happydance:

Good morning ladies!

Have just managed to scoff a whole pack of JaffaCakes :blush::sick:
Can I hope that's a sign of impending ovulation????:haha:

Thanks ladies :flower: Test is a little darker today :thumbup: Think I'm not going to test again until Fri/Sat, and then stop once I've a nice strong line...

Oooh, yum jaffa cakes... I'm sure it must be a sign :thumbup: Are you doing anything to track your cycle- I see from your chart you're not temping- are you OPKing or anything?

You line will be mega dark by Friday/Staurday :thumbup:

Well done hunny that is a massive mile stone for you :thumbup: your whole stress free outlook has been fantastic and really worked out for you :hugs:

Yey Annie, I'm cold turkey on the temping too. Am still testing each day until my IC line is as dark as the control line, partly because I've got loads of tests, partly because I want t see how long ittakes but mainly because I'm a poas addict!!

Eternity I think eating lots of Jaffa cakes can be counted as a symptom definitely! :haha:

Has it sunk in yet Annie?
How did hubby react?

No not charting or using OPKs or anything - completely NTNP. No stress and lots of :sex: :haha:

now I want a Jaffa Cake!

I was late for work this morning because I needed a pop tart and went to Sainsburys on the way in for one, couldn't find them anywhere so I asked a man if they sold them and he went off to find out on the system. They don't sell them as there is no demand for them! :growlmad:

I have since googled them and they do sell them on Amazon if I can't find them in Asda or Tescos at lunch time.

I really need one.

Well done Cheska- I read in your journal you were going to ditch the temping. I just don't really feel like want to do all that!

It's all sinking in. DH was ecstatic- I bought some bibs from Mothercare saying "I love Daddy" (Twag found them), and told DH I had a pressie for him. When I handed them to him he said "what do I need these for?" I said "what do you think", and he had tears in his eyes...was lovely. He then said he's seen a good deal on a cot/bed system in Mamas and Papas that day and then jumped on his computer and started looking at stuff...

now I want a Jaffa Cake!

I was late for work this morning because I needed a pop tart and went to Sainsburys on the way in for one, couldn't find them anywhere so I asked a man if they sold them and he went off to find out on the system. They don't sell them as there is no demand for them! :growlmad:

I have since googled them and they do sell them on Amazon if I can't find them in Asda or Tescos at lunch time.

I really need one.

My local Asda sells them - try Asda. Have never seen them in sainsburys

Well done on cold turkey on the temping. I kept temping for a bit and it just really stressed me out and clearly those drops didn't matter as I'm now 22 weeks (can't quite beleive it!)
God I haven't had a pop tart in years. Don't think I'd enjoy it at the moment though, still off all sweet stuff. So not like me!

"What do I need these for"?!! :haha: Because you're a messy eater of course! :rofl: Bless him! Glad he's excited!

Well, he did drop pizza top side down on the new sofa last night :grr:

Awww so sweet with the bibs (and the tears!)!!!

Haven't had a pop tart for years!! They are amazing, especially the cherry ones! Nowhere where I live sell them!!!!:brat:

I was wanting pop tarts the other day, how funny :haha: Hope you find some Jo.

I must confess I have never had a Pop Tart!?! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"