Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Phew glad I am not the only one :haha:

I am now having thoughts about Jaffa cakes and eating them like the advert making half moons :haha:

I'm awful the way I eat Jaffa Cakes...I bite around the edge, not getting the jelly. Then I eat the cakey bit from the bottom. Then I suck the chocolate off. Then I eat the jelly last :blush: :haha:

Now see I used to do that and peel the jelly off but after those adverts I now seem to have to do the Full Moon, Half Moon, Solar Eclipse thing and even the voice :haha: yes I am mental!

Not to keen on orange and chocolate combos but.. I do eat ferrero rocher in a weird way, I had a huge box for my bday. Take all the top nutty bit off, split it in half then eat the middle lol. YYYUUUMMMM!

Right guys help needed, especially those with new baby bumps!
If you had my cycles when would you bd..+ opk smiley always cd15/16, 29/30 day cycles..lp 15 days. I've read something that bd everyday is not such a good thing. I was thinking this month bd (if we can) 14 through to 17, with alternate days before and after. I really dont want to plan it too much but I dont think we have much choice at the moment.

I do that with Ferero Rocher too :blush: Can't take me anywhere :blush:

I've heard that thing about it not being best to BD everyday, but I've also heard there's not necessarily any problem with BD every day, unless your DH has a low sperm count- different schools of thought. :shrug: I've heard, and I think this is probably the truth, it's not necesary to BD every day, and probably the pressure it puts on you and the OH can be more detremental than positive.

What I will say, this cycle, DH and I BD just twice, and once was in the shower in the morning :blush: which I don't think necessarily is so effective at either 1 or 2 days before O, and again in the evening (not in shower) at either 1 or 0 days before O.

I'm with Jelly & Annie, thats the ONLY way to eat ferrero rocher! I will also go to lengths of making a sandwich, then I'll take it apart and eat each bit separately! I only do this at home though now as it freaks people out!

Re BD, I think it's only an issue if like Annie said you have a low sperm count and too much can put pressure on DH. However on my BFP cycle I did make DH BD ALOT and I mean ALOT! We were at it for 10 days straight up to day of OV and then I let him have a rest! Luckily he didn't feel too used and abused and it worked for us. In hindsight it was probably a bit extreme, bless him! Only side effect was that it increased his libido at a time when I was not really in the mood!!!

Fingers crossed this is the month for everyone waiting on a BFP xx

I think as long as you dtd regularly it should be fine. We dtd almost everyday for about 2 weeks when I got by BFP but I'm not conviced that you need to do it that much, but it can be fun!

Hee hee I seem to have started some weird food talk :haha:

Now I know I can't be the only one who eats a custard cream or bourbon layer by layer, top layer of biscuit, then scrape the cream off with teeth and tongue, then eat the other biscuit!

Ladies, help please....
Felt what I thought may have been o today on my left side.
But checking back I'm sure I should be Oing from right this cycle????
And last cycle was 38days, just wondering if for some reason I didn't o last cycle? Or things are somehow all messed up? Or maybe it's not o pain today???
:wacko:
What d'ya think????

I know usually O alternates between ovaries, but I'd be surprised if it was that exact every time, but then I'm no expert! looking back at FF last cycle I got O pain (I get pinches) on right and left, cycle before that I got them just on the right. So could just be the case that one is more active than the other?? Or maybe the odd long cycle has just knocked them out of sync? Any other signs O is on the way?

When I eat custard creams I eat all the way round the biscuit edges and then take the middle biscuit parts off so only the cream is left and eat that last! Kit Kats I eat in such a weird way I can't even explain it! Xx

I eat all my custard cream/bourbon/oreao type biscuits layer by layer. Kit kats you have to bite the chocolate off each end, then try and deconstruct the wafer layers. Has anyone done the club biscuit- tea thing? It came from what is apparently a Tim tam (aussie biscuit) thing, but works with clubs too...

I don't believe that ovulation perfectly alternates between ovaries-it just depends which follicle is closest to maturation, then when it is, it generally prevents others from popping.

Laura (Jelly) - If you get positive on 15, I would do once as soon as AF is gone (to refresh the supplies) then every other day from CD10 and every day from CD15 - 17 then a couple of times for luck.

So, CD7, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21 (for luck)

I know it's easier said than done though and I used to worry that if we did it too much early on then we'd run out of steam by the important times.

Also, just to add, we only did it on the day of ov and the day after and that was enough :shrug:

I also eat my chocolate etc in a weird way!
Jaffacakes, I used to eat all the chocolate and sponge and have a plate full of the jelly bits left over and eat them last!
Kit Kats, I nibble the chocolate all round the edges then try to take the wafer off in layers
Ferrero Rocher - I nibble the chocolate and split it in half sucking out the chocolate bit and saving the nut!
I do this with Twix, Mars, Boost and Turkish Delights too! :blush: I think I enjoy my food too much!

Charli, I don't know about the oving from alternate sides thing. I would imagine it was possible that you could ov from the same side twice in a row? But there could be millions of things that could affect the pain :shrug:

I love that so many of us have peculiar, but similar ways of eating our chocolate :haha:

I unwrap said cake/biscuit/chocolate and eat it from one end to the other. Am I not normal? I just need to get it in my mouth asap so no messing around from me! :rofl:

I unwrap said cake/biscuit/chocolate and eat it from one end to the other. Am I not normal? I just need to get it in my mouth asap so no messing around from me! :rofl:

I'm sure there is something to be said about this.............just..............can't..................find....................the ..........words

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->