Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Well done Cheska- I read in your journal you were going to ditch the temping. I just don't really feel like want to do all that!

It's all sinking in. DH was ecstatic- I bought some bibs from Mothercare saying "I love Daddy" (Twag found them), and told DH I had a pressie for him. When I handed them to him he said "what do I need these for?" I said "what do you think", and he had tears in his eyes...was lovely. He then said he's seen a good deal on a cot/bed system in Mamas and Papas that day and then jumped on his computer and started looking at stuff...
Aaw so cute! :cloud9:
They had a fab deal on bundle on mamas and papas too. Like 200 odd quid instead of 500 for cot, wardrobe and changer xx

Laura (Jelly) - If you get positive on 15, I would do once as soon as AF is gone (to refresh the supplies) then every other day from CD10 and every day from CD15 - 17 then a couple of times for luck.

So, CD7, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21 (for luck)

I know it's easier said than done though and I used to worry that if we did it too much early on then we'd run out of steam by the important times.

Also, just to add, we only did it on the day of ov and the day after and that was enough :shrug:

I also eat my chocolate etc in a weird way!
Jaffacakes, I used to eat all the chocolate and sponge and have a plate full of the jelly bits left over and eat them last!
Kit Kats, I nibble the chocolate all round the edges then try to take the wafer off in layers
Ferrero Rocher - I nibble the chocolate and split it in half sucking out the chocolate bit and saving the nut!
I do this with Twix, Mars, Boost and Turkish Delights too! :blush: I think I enjoy my food too much!

Charli, I don't know about the oving from alternate sides thing. I would imagine it was possible that you could ov from the same side twice in a row? But there could be millions of things that could affect the pain :shrug:

Thanks Jo for all your advice! You're so helpful. cd7 tomorrow so look out lol :haha:
Hope you are well too? :thumbup:

Yeah this info is good I might try the more SMEP route than every single day of the fertile phase :haha: we will see what DH thinks for this cycle :thumbup:

It's so hard trying to time sex so that our men don't get sick of it / can't perform. Before this I just thought he's a man, men like sex, therefore there'll be no problem doing it on command! But apparently they can't just suck it up and do it like we can. Weaker sex that they are! :rofl:

It is true Cheska I thought the same who would have thought it would be so hard to get men who supposidly think about sex every 6 minutes to dtd!! :dohh:

Yeah it was the same with my DH. He's usually often poking me in the back with it when I'm trying to sleep but as soon as it was near O time he would get really bad stage fright and the whole process was a bit tragic. Lol!

Yeah it was the same with my DH. He's usually often poking me in the back with it when I'm trying to sleep but as soon as it was near O time he would get really bad stage fright and the whole process was a bit tragic. Lol!

:rofl: Poking you in the back with it :rofl:

Thanks Twag! :cloud9: Seems like I should be further on than 5 weeks though, it's totally dragging!!

It did seem like you were 4weeks for a long time but I am sure time will fly soon enough and you will wonder where time went :thumbup:

My DH really had an issue with timetabled :sex: was really hard...

Yep :thumbup: Race you to our babies Anna! :haha: I do have a headstart though, maybe that's not a fair race!

LOL Fran- I was an impatient baby and came 7 weeks early so if (s)he is anything like mummy, the race it on! happy 5 weeks to you!

LOL Fran- I was an impatient baby and came 7 weeks early so if (s)he is anything like mummy, the race it on! happy 5 weeks to you!

I arrived 11 days late, thinking I'm going to lose this challenge now! :haha:

Happy 5 weeks Fran

And

Happy 4 weeks Anna!!

At least you can go through everything together, virtually hold each other's hands as it were.

And just noticed your Xmas countdown in your sig Fran - thanks for that! Lol I haven't started on Xmas yet!!!!

Thanks hun! I know I'm probably a bit early with the ticker but my booking in app one looked lonely and I couldn't think of anything else to count down yet!!

I think I might follow your plan for Laura (jelly) too Jo seeing as though I am CD7 tomorrow. Well will try my best anyway.

All this talk of biscuits and chocolates is not on, I am trying to diet here :dohh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->