Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hi Ladies

I've got my appointments though! First mw appointment (booking appointment) 4th Jan, scan date, 14th Jan. A little disappointed the booking appointment isn't sooner, but hey :shrug:

That's my birthday Anna! Hope you have a good booking in appt while I'm eating my birthday cake!

Ah, good day then :D Not long before my birthday too- I'm 23rd :D Can't believe I'm going to be 34 :nope: At least I don't have to stress about still not having my bfp by then...!

Sounds like you can still get going with it then Laura. Good luck girls! Glad you have your appointment booked now Anna. Xx

thanks ladies had my + opk before i went to bed at 10.30 last night. Early for me (cd14) last bd was cd 10 and bd'd last night so not sure if thats enough before the smiley but will bd at least 3 days in a row...and its the weekend too so no work yey!

I think you'll be perfectly covered if you did it last night and again for the next 2 or 3 days. I did 3 days in a row when I got pregnant and I think I ovulated on the third day, so fingers crossed that works for you too. Keep bombarding the egg with swimmers do that she has no escape! :haha:

TMI but lots of ewcm yesterday but -ve opk but still early I tend to O around CD14 but BD will start today and then going to do every other day until getting +ve opk then will do everyday make sure we are covered :thumbup: DH and I discussed last night and he is on board :thumbup:

:dust: to all us still waiting :dust:

Good luck Twag :)

I have just gotten my positive opk so fxed this is our month.

Good luck to all of you waiting to O!! :thumbup:

Am stuck in my tww, hence why I'm not around much - must keep myself distracted so I don't stress and symptom spot :haha:

Anyone have exciting plans for the weekend?

:dust: to Jelly, Satine and Eternity :dust: come on eggies we need our Christmas BFP's :thumbup:

Good luck Twag :)

I have just gotten my positive opk so fxed this is our month.

Gosh i had mine late last night! We are very similar this cycle :thumbup:
What's your usual cycle length Satine? Will you test before?

Good luck ladies. I'm with fran. Bombard her! I did 6 out of 7 days leading up to O. Would have carried on but hubby went back to work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->