Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Good luck Twag :)

I have just gotten my positive opk so fxed this is our month.

Gosh i had mine late last night! We are very similar this cycle :thumbup:
What's your usual cycle length Satine? Will you test before?

Well I did have regular cycles but not so much now since the mc so I am not too sure, had another positive opk today as well. Will probably test around 11dpo. What about you?

Hope everyone is doing well, and noone is suffering due to the weather!

So far all the flooding, heavy rain and strong winds have been down here in the south west but its due to start heading north now.

Thankfully the town I live in hasn't flooded, but the nursery where I work had a leak in the roof that came through the electrics (lights and plug sockets) - thankfully after hours!- but should be reopened today!

Hi Eternity, Glad you are all ok. The flooding isn't too bad up my way yet, no where near as bad as what we had earlier in the year so we're ok so far.

How is everyone else today?

Oh gosh eternity. No flooding with me either. A better day today though.

Doing good cheska apart form a terrible cold, you?

Good luck Twag :)

I have just gotten my positive opk so fxed this is our month.

Gosh i had mine late last night! We are very similar this cycle :thumbup:
What's your usual cycle length Satine? Will you test before?

Well I did have regular cycles but not so much now since the mc so I am not too sure, had another positive opk today as well. Will probably test around 11dpo. What about you?

Im so bad I never test, I drag it on until the last minute. Its up to luck and fate now, done all we can this month.

TTC in full swing here no +ve opk but no stressing about that as lots of ewcm and BD so we will hopefully catch that eggy!

We haven't had the flooding too bad but we did have a power cut due to the strong winds and my Sisters roof is leaking due to the wind and rain :dohh:

I hope everyone is safe

:dust: to all

Oh gosh eternity. No flooding with me either. A better day today though.

Doing good cheska apart form a terrible cold, you?

Morning sickness kicking in now which isn't great but I can't complain as I'd take 9 months of morning sickness to get my baby. :flower: Hope your cold eases off soon. x

Hi all, weather is pretty shite here. I assume our hospital basement will flood, it does every time. It floods the library and the mortuary and causes a right dilemma every flood! Oh well, at least maternity is upstairs. All well here, wriggly baby which is nice, don't feel I need to listen to the heart rate now. I have a bump now as well which I love! Hope this is your month TTC girls, at least the weather is perfect to just get down to some snuggly BD sessions Twag! Xx

Can we see a bump pic Mrs S? I love seeing everyone's bumps!

It says that the file is too large! I don't know how I can upload it! :nope:

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s531/jabuzzy123/20121123_200123.jpg

Okay, hopefully that works! Thanks Jo xx

Oh wow what a gorgeous bump! Lovely!

Is that your house too? Love the saying on the wall and the butterflies!

Yeah that is my house. I have the quote at the top of the stairs and butterflies all the way up the stairs! I am a bit obsessed with wall art stickers, I have a little owl on a branch in the cormer of my lounge. x

lovely bump! Oooh I want the owl on a branch sticker! Where did you get that from!?

https://www.mywallstickers.co.uk/images/detailed/3/curiousowlA.jpg

It's pretty much this one although it has a little beak as well. It's in the top corner of my room, people always comment on it. He's called Ollie :haha:

oh I love it!

I'm painting owls and a tree on the wall of the nursery :D I do love me some owls!

Yeah I am going with a tree as well but will probably get another wall sticker for it, I love them! Also found a quote for the other wall that says 'First we had each other, then we had you, now we have everything" xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->