Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hope that pattern helps you ladies! We never managed to stick to it but we always set out with that sort of plan. Dave used to want it 3 or 4 times a day but as soon as we were ttc it just didn't happen that often, like he couldn't just do it as before.

I guess the problem is, men can't really fake their bit :haha: we, on the other hand, have been doing that since we learned how to wear makeup, or when many of us of a certain age watched 'When Harry Met Sally' :rofl:

The thing I found made a difference on my bfp month was we did it at different times. Very often we would do it at the same time of day, so we mixed it up a bit, the actual 'one' was a sleepy sesh, I remember it well, I woke him 'up' we DTD and then we rolled over and went to sleep :rofl: job done apparently!

Hi ladies..all's quiet on this thread...hope you're all ok?

I've been super busy this last week, and have a busy week ahead of me, so haven't had time to get on all your individual journals for a bit, but just wanted to check eveyone was well

xx

I'm ok here thankyou, just hoping that O arrives in the next few days :)

Hi girlies, Im on a hypnobirth practitioner course which is wonderful and I feel all relaxed from being hypnotised!

Yep all good with me too Anna, jusy wishing the days away to 12 weeks now!

Not bad, stinking cold but counting the days down to maternity leave!
Am big and fat now too, which is tiring :sleep:

Hi everyone, glad you're all generally doing well. Have been feeling little man kick which is lovely. Sadly rest of life is not great at the mo but trying to concentrate on the good. Hoping those still awaiting bfp will get it soon.

Sorry you're not having a nice time atm Mrs B. Glad baby is on the move, mine is having a wriggle sesh as we speak as well. I'm already on Mat Leave countdown Jo and mine's not til March! Lol. Xx

Aww so cute Jess! When did you first feel the baby move? What does it feel like?

I swear I was feeling before 15 weeks but are more obvious now! It feels like being flicked gently from the inside, sometimes it does feel like a bit of a flip. I think everybody feels it a bit differently! Very lovely though. I was talking to DH on the phone earlier and it started wriggling loads! It can hear my voice now but I was like 'Pip is saying hello!' X

Hi guys, I've got an unopened bottle of Tesco Soy Isoflavones and a few IC hpts if anyone wants them? I've been too paranoid about baby to offer them til now but I think its time.

EDIT: these have now been taken :)

Happy 5 weeks Anna. Xx

Jess that sounds interesting. I wonder if there is anything like that around here I might ask mw at 16week app xx

Jo I've got an awful cold too, crap we can only take paracetamol x

MrsB hope things get better for u sweetie xx

Hypnobirth is so wonderful. It's basically deep deep relaxation with no tension so labour is intense but almost painless. Have a look at some hypnobirth videos online if you can. So lovely xx

:hi: ladies all quite on my front just awaiting for O and hoping to follow that BD plan :blush:

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well!

Unfortunately smep not quite going to plan DH has been unwell for 3 days but he's much better now and im only on cd 14 with no positive OPK yet so hopefully we still have a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->