Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

What a lovely pic, your little boy looks so happy.

Jo, we are basically going out every morning hoping that nothing else happens. One of our other neighbours offered to give us there parking place though which was incredibly kind.

Oh bless you, that's awful! Can you not tell the police?

We've spoken to the police but as its happening at night and we have idea who is doing it they can only do door knocking an drive passes which they are doing.
LO had hiccups yesterday which was amazing and very weird.
How is everyone doing?

Couldn't you set up a webcam as CCTV? Does any window overlook the car?

That sucks. Maybe get a video baby monitor and hook it up in the car!

I had a dream the other night that we all met up! It was cool x

I'll be meeting up with my oldest bnb buddy, Twag, in the new year :)

I am really looking forward to us meeting up Annie but also nervous incase you don't like me :dohh:

Merry woofmas from my house to all of yours

Front
https://i48.tinypic.com/15yewic.jpg

Back
https://i50.tinypic.com/2vvkr36.jpg

getting the dogs to sit together for pictures was a nightmare, but I thought they came out pretty good!

Aww such lovely doggies!

I'm sort of against trying to film anything because I know how much trouble you can get yourself in if your camera points the wrong way. I'm a housing officer and in my experience unofficial cameras tend to lead to escalation. The good news is since the nice neighbours let us park by their house it's been quiet.

Lovely doggies!!! Harry never sits still for pictures, when he was a puppy he'd pose all the time, but now he's a bit older and grumpier he can't be bothered!

Mrs Bump, glad things have been better since you moved the car, but it does still seem criminal that something can't be done xx

Aww Laura, your furbabies are gorgeous!!

How is everyone doing?

Afm, :witch: is coming! But on better news - I put up my tree last night while watching royal variety.

https://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/...63780_10151142184345009_543205108_o.jpeg.html

This is my tree all ready for Xmas! I have all sorts of other decs round the house and a smaller tree as well though! I love Xmas! Xx

Loving the card Laura and the Christmas trees :D

Afm I am 5dpo. Sorry witch is coming for you Eternity.

Sorry :witch: is coming Eternity :hugs:

I am 8dpo and AF due on Saturday so I am just trying to get through this TWW!!

I love Christmas :thumbup:

Good luck Twag, just seen on your chart you have a short LP, hope the :witch: stays away hun.

Sorry about the witch Eternity.

Good luck Twag, do you think you're in with a good chance this month? When will you test?

Good luck Rach x

I have an 11 day LP but it lenghtened by 1 day last cycle due to the herbs I am taking! I will not test until the 12th IF she has not shown by then that is!

Well I O on cd11 and we dtd on cd9 & 10 so :shrug: I don't feel like we are in with a chance but guess you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->