Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I was 15DPO when I tested. Hubby used to always say to me that I shouldn't test early and squint etc. as it got my hopes up. I know what you mean about not seeing the bfn though Twag. I was much more positive that month, I couldn't say whether I knew I was or not, but it felt different, although that could have been the hope building up inside where I had never let it before as I used to test from like 2DPO :haha:

I am trying not to get my hopes up but it is hard tbh :shrug:

i am getting a bit twitchy i must admit but hanging on until the weekend :muaha:

How many DPO are you Jelly?

i had my opk smiley face cd14 at 11.30pm so i think i ovulated cd15 maybe very early 16. So going on that i am 12/13dpo. ( I have 30day cycles but always wait until i know af is late to test, sad i know lol)

It is good that you wait until AF is late that is what I am trying to do :thumbup:

Jo I love how you sound all strong by not testing until 15dpo, if you weren't on holiday without any tests you'd have cracked way earlier :rofl:

I am very excited for all of you ladies waiting to test

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Jo I love how you sound all strong by not testing until 15dpo, if you weren't on holiday without any tests you'd have cracked way earlier :rofl:

I am very excited for all of you ladies waiting to test

:dust: :dust: :dust:

shush your mouth missy, I'm trying to be supportive :trouble:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok so today still cramps & back ache but there is some watery light red blood not my normal pre-AF stuff which tmi is normally creamy brown icky stuff :shrug: guessing I am out :(

Or googling could be implantation :shrug: there has been nothing else since :thumbup:

Guess this weekend we will find out one way or another :dust: ladies hope this month is our month & some of that Christmas magic will show

oh really hope it is just that and the :witch: STAYS AWAY for both of you!

I really dont know whats wrong with me atm, one minute af feeling the next nothing, so all confused and feel a bit down atm. My cousin is about to have her 3rd child and shes 2 years older than me so all the family is focused on that at the min. I am very happy for her but its a bit of a kick in the gut for me.

Have you thought about testing either of you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->