Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I have an 11 day LP but it lenghtened by 1 day last cycle due to the herbs I am taking! I will not test until the 12th IF she has not shown by then that is!

Well I O on cd11 and we dtd on cd9 & 10 so :shrug: I don't feel like we are in with a chance but guess you never know!

The cycle we got pregnant we dtd in the same pattern as you, so the 2 days before O and nothing after so you are definitely in with a chance still!

Good luck all! I hope you get exciting news in time for Xmas! X

I'm the same Twag, we dtd on CD 19 and 20 and I o'd on CD21.

Thanks Stef :thumbup: there is hope then!

Good luck Satine any symptoms?

Hi ladies hope you're all ok? Getting into the Christmas spirit?

Ive just come home from a very snowy and great break in Switzerland so feeling very festive at the mo. :xmas8:

cd 27 for me so only 3 days to go for af and no signs of it coming AT ALL. Whether I have been more relaxed or distracted i dont know Ive had a few niggles today but nothing to write home about. Symptoms are very dizzy and lightheaded (but could be all the travelling), cold like symptoms and tmi gassy. Still have that feeling every month that it probably hasnt worked but who knows. :shrug:

How lovely snowy Switzerland :thumbup: glad you had a nice break and made the TWW fly by for you!

:dust: that she stays away for 9 month and got lost in all that snow :thumbup: :dust:

Cold like symptoms are very promising for a BFP jelly!!! Glad you had a lovely time in Switzerland, sounds very festive!

Oh glad to hear you had a fab holiday Laura, really hope you have got a little beany snuggling in there :dust:

Not that I know of twag no, just the usual tender bb's. Have been very tired the last few days but think that's just lack of a good nights sleep. What about you?

Well I am crampy and dull lower back ache for days now also my boobs feel really full, not been sleeping well and by afternoon I am exhausted! Also feel like I have a cold when I wake and then it passes :shrug:

I dunno could all be in my mind :dohh:

:dust: to us ladies lets see if we can get that number up eh :thumbup:

Oh I do have a some backache too been inputting that into my chart, I do have a bad back though so wasn't sure whether to class that as a symptom :haha:

Love the cards Laura! Fab! X

Jess ur tree is lovely plus ur cute lil bump! X

I'm currently sat with now now thats what i call Xmas blasting. Feels so xmasy!

So who's next in line to test? Xx

See I also get a bad back but this feels different and constant dull ache :shrug:

I am not testing until the 12th (IF af has not arrived! she is due Saturday)

MY preggo bad back was different to the normal AF bad back. The preggo one was slightly higher, the AF one spread to my thighs more. Not sure if that means anything!

Yeah I suppose mine is more of a dull ache at the bottom.

I never even thought, it would be fab to test on 12/12/12. Saying that I would have to try my best to hold out, would be 13dpo then, not sure the poas pushers would let me :haha:

yeah mine is a dull ache at the bottom of my spine in-between my hips if that makes sense!!

I know I will be 16dpo on the 12-12-12 so if Annie hasn't pushed me into testing :haha: then I am trying to hold out until then!!

pah hahahahahahahahahaha

you think you will last that long :devil: both of you! :rofl:

I won't be pushing you :angelnot: much

:devil: ok ok so by Monday if AF is not here I will be twitching to test but I am going to try my best to hold off as long as I can :thumbup:

You can do it!

I know I'm a poas pusher at heart but I did actually refrain from testing the month I got my bfp because my husband made me, so there is something to be said for it!

I do solemnly swear......

I just can't face a bfn is all and if she has not shown by then then there is more hope you know :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->