Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I have 1 hpt & 1 digital but I have no urge to POAS until she is late! Ask me again Monday if AF hasn't come lol

witch showed up on Friday for me. felt so down this weekend.

any news twag?

Sorry to hear that Jelly :hugs: :hugs:

:witch: seems to have got lost for me at the moment but I am sure she will find me!

I dunno I think she is just messing with me and still think she will show :shrug:

OMG twag please :test: :D :D

Think the :witch: is on her way for me too, had some spotting this morning.

:hugs: hope she is not coming to visit Satine and it is just some spotting and leads to nothing :hugs:

I will not test until Wednesday earliest which is 16dpo - still no sign of AF though at the moment :shrug:

Ok well I really hope she is still MIA by Wed then hun :dust:

I know I am surprised she is still MIA now tbh!! I think I will be amazed if she stays away :wacko:

All sounding good Twag, I have no idea how you manage to resist testing! You'd have to chop both my arms off to stop me testing at 14dpo!!

Rach still rooting for you hun.

Sorry jelly :hugs:

I guess I am just scared of seeing a bfn :shrug: whereas if I am 16dpo then surely it has to be right?? I dunno that is kind of my logic anyway :haha:

Mine too twag! I don't test until af is late too. Hope you get a good result!!

Well she is technically the latest she has ever been even when I had my chemical I lost it at 13dpo so :shrug: but 16dpo and 12-12-12 that is what I am aiming for :thumbup: 5 days late then

12-12-12 is a good date, I have my early scan on that date so hope we both have a really good day :thumbup:

:hugs: It will be for you so I hope it will be for me but not counting my chickens :thumbup:

I'm not counting my chickens either after last time, am being optimistic but realistic still. Will be able to breathe a sigh of relief after Wed. Really hope you get your BFP hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->