• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

That's great news MrsS! Well done for your friend.

Wonder if we've had any other babies born yet from our group, probably start rolling in soon!

Glad to hear everyone's ok. I'm officially full term now, which is exciting. No sign of much happening though, although he's been in position for weeks, thus making my hips and spine unhappy, he seems to content in there. I've calculated the last date he can be born as 4th April so I'm trying to concentrate on that as opposed to my actual due date as I don't want to get too excited too early.

Congrats on being full term Mrs bump, you'll have to post some pics of your lovely boy once he has arrived!

Congrats on being full term Mrs Bump

We should see some lovely bundles of joy on here soon & hopefully some more BFPs

Yes, we need a full complement of BFPs too, got my fingers and toes crossed for you ladies xxx

Jo how is Olivia now? I love your avatar pic :cloud9:

Awww more TeamGB babies!!!:cloud9:

Think we will have to go back through the old pages because there are a lot of bfp ladies that don't really post here any more.....

Jo, Olivia is gorgeous :cloud9: how's she doing?

Mrs Bump- can't believe you're full term. Hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you- very exciting!!

Cheska- happy halfway :happydance:

Time seems to be whizzing past at the moment :shrug:

From page one I can see paula181 only has 7 days left until her little boy is due!!!

Only nine days for foxiechick1 and 11 days for ttcbambino

Littlesteph has 25days to go, so still due next month!

And I'm sure there are more but it's actually a little bit depressing as someone still trying lol!:dohh:

It seems TTC feels like time is standing still but these pregnancies are just flying past with most nearly full term and our newer ones already half way :thumbup:

Sorry ladies I have also been AWOL due to the house move, I do need to go back through and see who else is pregnant or has had their little bundles at some point :)

From the other boards I believe littlesteph had done issues and was being induced early so fingers crossed her little bundle is here safe now

Well I've started spotting so witch should be here tomorrow!

Desperately hoping its going to be a nice normal cycle!!

If not and I end up feeling crappy all month again I will actually make a drs appt (honestly can't remember the last time I saw a dr!)

Sorry af is on the way xxx

There's no harm in getting a check up, better than feeling miserable, but hopefully this cycle will be a better one

:hugs: sorry about the evil :witch: I agree no harm in going to see the Dr and am considering next month going to see mine for an MOT or something :wacko:

Morning ladies:flower: hope you've all had a good weekend!!

AFM, witch was here Friday midafternoon (hubby got my hotwaterbottle ready for me for after the school run :cloud9:)

It seemed all quite normal, until I got up Sunday morning to discover she'd bloody vanished again!!:saywhat: that's just a one-one and a half day visit!!!

Hubby and I even ended up BDing!

So think I will be making a drs appt this week because that's really weird!

That is 2 weird short AF's now isn't it? Have you still not tested?? Some women do have AF's of a type whilst preggo my sister & friend did and so did Anniepie's Mum - :shrug:

I am good thanks was an OK weekend waiting for the :witch: how should be here Friday or not I am hoping!! FXd

That is strange with your funny AFs. I agree with Twag about the testing, my friend didn't know she was pregnant until 3 months in because she still had some bleeding each month. If you see a doctor the first question they'll ask you is if you've done a pregnancy test too, so maybe best be prepared?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->