Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Wow that's good news. Will you be finding out gender at your next scan or staying te yellow?

Doing ok here. I'm in my last week of work before leave/maternity leave. I cannot wait to relax and get everything ready for little man. I'm exhausted.

Eternity I would be very inclined to test if I were you my sister had her period for 3 months when pregnant and my friend had bleeds all the way through

Annie it is going so fast for you now and so pleased it went well :hugs:

Wow maternity leave Team GB baby #2 soon enjoy your rest :hugs:

Ttcbambino is before me, and there must well be others as well. Still can't believe I'm in the home straight.

Wow that's good news. Will you be finding out gender at your next scan or staying te yellow?

They asked today if we wanted to know but we said we wanted to stay team yellow so had to look away. Not sure if we would have been able to find out or not. I know when focus was away from pelvis, bub had legs crossed under its bottom so perhaps it was stopping our (my) temptation to peek!!

Lol Anna, the one time I was ever tempted to find out with dd, she was in breach with her legs crossed under her bum just as if to say 'no mum, you made it this far'!!!

The only reason I ever considered it wa because it would've been nice to refer to bump as a he or she instead of 'it' lol.

Mrs B, enjoy the first part of your mat leave before bubs is here!! Bit of rest and well deserved pampering!

Twag, as stupid a it sounds because the witch has been and the chance is so minuscule, I'm still not wanting to see a bfn because at the moment there is a tiny (itty bitty eeny weeny) spark of hope iykwim?!?

Eternity :test:

Annie glad the scan went well and good on you for staying team :yellow:

Mrs B bet you can't wait to finish now

As for me AF is missing in action am 18 dpo now and still BFN :shrug:

Congrats Hollie! 1st cycle Waw! What's your secret?

Sorry ladies not been on for a while, hope everyone is ok!
No secrets I'm afraid, we just dtd every other day at least, as it was only our first month I hadn't got round to using opk's or anything.

Eternity test!!! I had cramping followed by 2 days of bleeding followed by more cramping then 4days later my bfp! Fingers crossed for you :)

Eternity FXd for you & ikwym about keeping the little bit of hope :hugs:

Well done keeping team yellow Annie :thumbup:

Wow lots of Team GB babies soon enjoy resting up Mrs Bump

Satine still no bfp with that chart :wacko:

:hi: Hollie how is it going?

Rach, that's really odd you're getting bfn because (though I'm no expert) your chart looks great! Way above the coverline!!
Here's hoping its just a shy BFP :thumbup:

rach; hope you get answers of a bfp soon

Mrsbump; wow that time has flown, I remember your announcement!

Annie; Go team yellow! Don't know if we could wait lol.

AFM cycle 13 but bd plan is going well so far!

Omg mrs bump can't believe u have less than 5 weeks left. Wow! It's flown. Time feels like its standing still for me :-(
Hubby home in 10 sleeps so time will pass quicker while he's home as I actually have someone to talk to at home. :haha:

Annie well done on staying team yellow. Ur stronger than me. I'd have liked to but just couldn't resist

Hollie how u feeling? Any sickness yet x

Woohoo for Team Yellow! I love the surprise! This baby is very wriggly with big feet I think! All going well here, feeling okay at work etc and not too tired, just want to leave work now! Still got a month left x

Well done MrsS, another team yellow! Only a month until mat leave? Only 75 days until baby? Wow it's gone so fast!!

Lisa, where is hubby at the moment? Not long until he's home! Has he been gone long? (Will he notice a difference in your bump size?)

AFM, I'm still feeling rough - beginning to think I may have picked up a stomach bug from the school I work in as hubby has said that his stomach has been iffy lately too.
Also wondering if that combined with the tiny spark of hope has made my subconscious persuade me that I'm experiencing symptoms that aren't there because I want it so much iykwim?!
Debating whether it would be worth wasting a test tomorrow just to prove to myself that it's all in my mind! (Though one thing that isn't in my mind is that my gums seem to have receded, no idea if that has any relevance?!)

I would test just to put your mind at ease & so you can move forward :hugs:

Yeah I might do Twag, that is if I remember first thing in the morning lol.

If not I'll just wait for the witch to show in a fortnight.

You said you were wishing the next six weeks pass quickly, what happens then Twag?

Rach, any sign of AF or a BFP yet? Your chart is still looking good.

Oh and Happy Valentines Day ladies!

Dh has put ttc on hold until we are in our new house and our new house completion date isn't until mid/end of March so wishing them away lol we are hoping to be in before Easter weekend but I am worried that we will miss my fertile window for cycle 7 but he is not budging :nope: :grr:
We are currently living with my parents in a bungalow in the loft room with no door & lots of interruptions & tbh I am surprised dh has managed up until now but the last 2 cycles he has struggled with performance due to the stress of being at my parents so.......waiting

Aww bless, that is quite an awkward situation!

How exciting to have a house built just for you!
I hope you make it in there before your fertile window as in sure there'll be plenty of hanky panky - got to 'christen' all those new rooms!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->