• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hubby is based in cyprus at the min. But home for good end of may in time for baby to arrives .. Hopefully he won't come too early.
I've not seen him since new year so think he'l notice a huge difference. I hardly had a bump then. Its only 2nd time he's seen me the whole pregnancy. Lucky him not having to deal with my hormonal mood swings hey x

:haha: about missing the mood swings!

That's great that he'll be back in time for baby!!

So how was everyone's valentines??

Mine was not so good, was exhausted and an hours nap turned into two and a half hours! And was still tired by 10pm.
Also what started as a headache turned into a migraine that made me sick and I went to bed with a cool patch on my head.

Sounds terrible eternity!

Amy and I don't do valentines, so yesterday she was working and I was at the gym for mug of the afternoon. Then I came home with a blinding headache and went to bed early - sounds like our evenings were fairly similar

We spent valentines at Homebase buying tiles for our bathroom!

Sympathise with the migraine Eternity...I've had my second of the week today. Also had my second pregnancy vom today-the first being last Saturday in Thurock retail park car park!! what's all this about ms starting at 17weeks???

We had a romantic meal in the hospital restaurant and then fell asleep on the sofa :rofl: but it was nice :D

She's had a good day today thanks Twag :D just a matter of building up her muscles so she can come home really. Got to get her sucking, that's the next challenge :thumbup:

Small baby steps, but all in the right direction:D

That is great I am glad she is going in the right direction and hopefully she will be home soon :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs: I feel much more positive than this time last week!

Omg mrs bump can't believe u have less than 5 weeks left. Wow! It's flown. Time feels like its standing still for me :-(
Hubby home in 10 sleeps so time will pass quicker while he's home as I actually have someone to talk to at home. :haha:

Annie well done on staying team yellow. Ur stronger than me. I'd have liked to but just couldn't resist

Hollie how u feeling? Any sickness yet x

Thanks for asking, I'm feeling good, just sore boobs and tiredness so far! I had awful sickness right up until the day I gave birth with dd so I'm hoping to avoid that this time round!!

How are you doing?

I hope everyone is well, how are things looking for you eternity? Are you still waiting to test or see af?

How is everyone doing? Nice weekends?

Isn't it lovely to see the sun shining for a change :thumbup:

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

I appologise for being AWOL (again :dohh:) but had a hectic half term!

Had my baby sister over to stay for a few days and then a weekend away in Exeter to take dd to see Madagascar Live, which was brilliant!

:hi: Eternity it has been quiet over here :wacko:

Glad you had a good time wow Madagascar live sounds fab :thumbup:

How is your cycle this month? Still not tested?

I did just before halfterm, control line showed up straight away but that was it so I ditched it, then realised I didn't wait for the two or three minutes but never mind.

AF is due by the weekend - and I've a feeling she's on her way! But I guess we will see.

Yeah the show was awesome - if you've seen the first film that was what it was, with a surprisingly small cast and superb costumes and lots of singing and dancing!

FXd she stays away :dust:

I love Madagascar sounds fab :thumbup:

Hi ladies, had some good news today! A friend from work who has been TTC number 2 for 2 years with a couple of losses recently is now 12 weeks pregnant :) so happy for her. FXd everyone for some more BFPs on here soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->