Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Lisaloo did you test again??

Eternity- hope the :witch: stays away for at least the weekend, if not more!! Your symptoms sound like mine...

AFM- tested again this morning with an IC. BFN. Temp dropped to what I refer to as 'ambiguous' today. Cramps have increase slightly. Nausea is still there. Had a load of creamy CM this morning :shrug: Can't really trust this morning's temp as I had not sleep last night (kitty had a major op yesterday so we were up with her most of the night)

Knicker nerves cranked up a notch today...

Tested with ic still inconclusive ladies. Can see line on frer from yest deco now but this long after it must be an Evap. Although I'm not entirely sure what An Evap actually is. Can anyone explain? I know il end up doing digi today at some point. Got more coming from amazon next week along with bbt therm and more opks although I'm never sure if they are pos as the line is never quite as dark as control line x

Fx'd Annie. When I got bfp in April I had lots of creamy cm just before x

Tested with ic still inconclusive ladies. Can see line on frer from yest deco now but this long after it must be an Evap. Although I'm not entirely sure what An Evap actually is. Can anyone explain? I know il end up doing digi today at some point. Got more coming from amazon next week along with bbt therm and more opks although I'm never sure if they are pos as the line is never quite as dark as control line x

Fx'd Annie. When I got bfp in April I had lots of creamy cm just before x

On the opks I used to find it hard to tell but then I now poas with SMU and that works best for me, I get a clear positive then and it's easier to tell. I think everyones different so it's worth trying at different times. x

I do my opks between 3 and 4pm. I use ICs and I get beautiful positives. The only thing is, it means I have to take them to work to do :dohh:

anniepie sorry you got bfp but no :witch: yet so still not out ;)

Lisaloo I got my second line on the ic long after the time limit that's why I waited again until a couple of days later and the second line came up on the FRER :)

I do my opks between 3 and 4pm. I use ICs and I get beautiful positives. The only thing is, it means I have to take them to work to do :dohh:

I do mine at work too, I can usually get away with doing them, its when I come to take a pic of them (my little hobby when they're getting close to being positive!) that I sometimes forget to turn the sound off on my phone so I have to quickly make up an excuse why I'm photographing the inside of my drawer! :haha:

So I caved and did the cb digi duh! Should have saved it. Was a bfn! Ive read The frer is 25 or 12.5miu (can't remember which) and my ic are 10miu. Am I right in saying cb digi is 50miu? Xx

Lisaloo...goodluck with the digi, fx for a bfp:thumbup:

Annie your symptoms sound really promising, I have read alot of women saying they had tons of cm when they got their bfps so really hoping you get.bfp soon:happydance:

Eternity hope af stays away and you get have a lovely weekend away might ease some of the ttc stress:kiss:

AFM another day another bfn. Lisa I used frer this morning too and could have sworn I saw a line, u know after putting it up at an angle and up to the light:winkwink: But the line was really faint, so I did what any sane ttcer would do and took it apart with a vengence:haha:. The line was there but it had no colour so doesnt count. You are always going to see the second line if you look hard enough because its the line containing the anti body, if there is enough hcg in your urine it will activate the dye in the antiboy and it will go pink. So your second line might still be a positive but just not enough hcg in the urine yet.

Got doc app this evening so hoping to get some conculsive answers soon.

Sorry Lisa I saw your update about the digital after I'd posted. Yea dogi is not as sensitive as frer or ic but not sure of the miu -either way no af means still in! Kmfx for your bfp.

So I caved and did the cb digi duh! Should have saved it. Was a bfn! Ive read The frer is 25 or 12.5miu (can't remember which) and my ic are 10miu. Am I right in saying cb digi is 50miu? Xx

Not sure about the miu rates but I know that CB digis aren't that good at detecting very early, the best ones for that are FRERs.

Lisaloo...goodluck with the digi, fx for a bfp:thumbup:

Annie your symptoms sound really promising, I have read alot of women saying they had tons of cm when they got their bfps so really hoping you get.bfp soon:happydance:

Eternity hope af stays away and you get have a lovely weekend away might ease some of the ttc stress:kiss:

AFM another day another bfn. Lisa I used frer this morning too and could have sworn I saw a line, u know after putting it up at an angle and up to the light:winkwink: But the line was really faint, so I did what any sane ttcer would do and took it apart with a vengence:haha:. The line was there but it had no colour so doesnt count. You are always going to see the second line if you look hard enough because its the line containing the anti body, if there is enough hcg in your urine it will activate the dye in the antiboy and it will go pink. So your second line might still be a positive but just not enough hcg in the urine yet.

Got doc app this evening so hoping to get some conculsive answers soon.

Good luck starflower I really hope this is it for u huni. X

hey ladies looking for abit of advice. hopefully i wont need to because i WILL get my bfp this month :winkwink: but im thinking of giving charting a try nxt month if the witch gets me. ive had a look on ff an it may aswell be written in chinese coz i dont understand a word of it!! they've sent some lessons to my email which im going to look at later when i have more time! but are any of u ladies charting at the moment or have done in the past?? and is it worth giving a go?? i need to do it to see if im actually ovulating......10 months ttc now so need to start looking at other options xx

Good luck starflower and yeah I agree with Jo Lisaloo.

Sorry Lisa I saw your update about the digital after I'd posted. Yea dogi is not as sensitive as frer or ic but not sure of the miu -either way no af means still in! Kmfx for your bfp.

For me AF is still Mia from last bfp in april which ended as a chemical preg.
My cycles hadnt returned to regular since coming off depo last year I had one in jan nothing in feb and one in march I really thought march it was back to normal but I think the bfp has confused the hell out of her.

Ive got mild cramping this morn. For me I'd be happy if it's AF making a reappearance but obvs prefer it to be a bfp.

Got therm coming next week so at least I may get some clues but that's still hard really as I can't start from cd1

Anyone know if ff will tell me wen or if I ovulate even if i start charting at cd105 ish. I'm cd98 today. X

Charliekay - I would definitely recommend charting. It's the only way I got any confidence that I was ovulating. I would say the best thing is to start taking your temperature now, even if it's not the beginning of a cycle as it will give you practice.

It's simple enough, but you have to take your temp in the morning before you do anything else at all and make sure it's after at least 3 hours sleep. That is the most important bit.

Then if you want, you can start monitoring other things on top of that, like taking opks to predict when you are going to ovulate.

What you will find is that you should get a positive opk and then the following day you will ovulate. The day after that you should see a shift upwards in your temperature and then FF will give you some cross hairs after 3 days of higher temperatures.

The second part of your chart will stay high after ovulation until AF comes, if she comes you'll see your temp drop, if not it should stay high.

:thumbup:

Lisa - I would just start temping whenever you get the BBT as you can practice and FF will sort out the next cycle for you

hey ladies looking for abit of advice. hopefully i wont need to because i WILL get my bfp this month :winkwink: but im thinking of giving charting a try nxt month if the witch gets me. ive had a look on ff an it may aswell be written in chinese coz i dont understand a word of it!! they've sent some lessons to my email which im going to look at later when i have more time! but are any of u ladies charting at the moment or have done in the past?? and is it worth giving a go?? i need to do it to see if im actually ovulating......10 months ttc now so need to start looking at other options xx

I know the feeling hun. I was pretty useless at it. I just did the temping bit but then my puppy chewed the therm.

Im gonna restart next week so I'd love some advice too x

would it help if I posted my chart from last month?

think im definately going to give it a try!! just been looking at bbt thermometers on amazon! will get some opks aswell, anythings worth a shot :) thanks for ur help ladies, ill proberbly be hounding u with loads of questions once ive started haha xx

charliekay yes charting is well worth it, aslong as you get yourself a BBT then you just input the numbers on FF, simple as that hun really and you will learn more as you go along :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->