Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I don't know why they are so crap tbh. I was getting positives on a CB digi before a dark line on an IC!

I've done a fair few tests to reconfirm too!

OK, think I've a superdrug early stashed at home, so if AF hasn't shown by Saturday I'll test with that then (or perhaps on Sunday). But who am I kidding, I'll probably use it tomorrow now I've started talking about it :dohh:

You should try to hold off Annie, bit having said that I'm away for the weekend and I'd love to see your bfp before I go!! :muaha: :haha:

Hey girlies,

After being all strong and pleased with myself yesterday day, I went a bit nuts last night... :dohh:
Dh and I :sex: which was really great without all the pressure of Ovulating and blah! Then I watched that 'Marley and Me' film which made me cry! And then I sort of lost the plot. I said I was scared to test because I knew that this month wasn't our month (no symptoms, nada, zilch) and I didn't want it confirmed because it would make me more sad, and how I can't ever get away from TTC being a midwife because I go to work and deliver babies and spend all day gutted that I am not one of these women I look after. DH was so sweet and lovely about it, he always is. Then when I went to bed I couldn't sleep and was just obsessing about this TTC stuff and decided I'd better do a test in the morning with FMU so that I would know but then couldn't sleep to wait for it so ended up poas at 2am with a :bfn: (of course, I'm 8-9dpo or something) but then was gutted and didn't get to sleep until about 4am! I did this last month when AF was nearly due, just kind of lost it. AM I NORMAL??? HELP ME LADIES!!! I feel like a nutter...

MRsSmartie, you are COMPLETELY normal xxxxxx I promise you.

And don't worry about not getting any symptoms, I didn't have anything apart from heartburn and that was from 11DPO - you're still in with a chance. Promise xx

Oh hunny, I'm so sorry you're having a spell. It's totally normal. TTC is SUCH a hard thing to go through. I don't think people who aren't going through it, or who fall immediately really get it at all. My DH doesn't really. We've been TTC for almost a year, though not 'hard' and it bothers me loads. I'm OK around test time generally cos I never believe I've got a change. But around O time I turn into this stress head. DH and I struggle to make time for BD. We're always so tired. And he's not great at saying "stuff it, I'm tired, but I want a baby so we'll have :sex: anyway" He just turns over and goes to sleep. Every day that passes that we don't have :sex: I feel like it's another chance lost. It's really hard.

We get so caught up with TTC, it becomes our life. I mean we're all on here for support because it's so important. It's totally normal to lose it! But we're all here for you :hug:

Now reality check...and I'm not being very helpful given I POAS this cycle at 6dpo for the first time. 8-9dpo is WAY early to be getting a :bfp: Most women who get their bfp that early probably made a mistake with their O date and are actually a little further along. Eggy may have only just made her way down your fallopian tubes with the chosen :spermy: at this point and may just had started nestling into your comfy uterus. Give it a few more days- try hold out until 12dpo until testing again.

BIG :hug:

Thanks so much :flower:

I wish I could just relax, I know it doesn't do my body any good freaking out like that! I will try, the more I hear about :bfp: without any symptoms that does really help! Good luck everyone who's still in the TWW xxxxxxx

You're completely normal, you've done nothing wrong or crazy. It's still early days, so you're not out. Try and stay positive, but I can see why it would be so hard being a midwife, but one day you will be one of those ladies xx

Thanks guys, hopefully there is a little eggy travelling down, I did have some twingey ovary pains last night, like my usual O pains so that is something. I feel much better now! The cat has fleas so I will carry on fumigating my house... :dohh: the joys! xxxxxx

could be eggy burrowing away if you are getting cramps?

:dust:

You're not crazy! You're just a TTC lady! lol

I really want this month to be the month, so if you ladies can chuck any spare baby dust my way I would appreciate it. Would be so wonderful to be 12 weeks by the time we go to NYC :)

MrsSmartie you are completley normal, ttc takes a lot out of you, never mind all the hormones, the desire is just so strong its all you can think about.

Cd8-9 is really early for a bfp, you.are still in.x

I am in my third week of the tww... 21-22dpo, I've used over 15 hpts by now and I have been freaking out on and off for the past two weeks...I'm exhausted. Got another tptally expected bfn thisorning with fmu then had a mini freak out myself and went to boots to get another hpt to retest at lunch knowimg full well it would be bfn again but still depressed when it was.

Thank God for this forum!

Gl n fx for that bfp

Thanks Laura me too, got an appoint with my doctor tomorrow and I'll ask for a blood test if af doesn't show by then.

Fx for you re O this weekend!

starflower, do you chart at all? Do you know for sure when you ov'd?

Hi Jo_Bean, I charted till about cd22 but them lost my thermometer for a few days, found it agin but figured I'd restart charting next cycle...did not expect it to be this long.

Fertility friend said I o'd cd16 and I got positive smiley face on digi opk cd14,cd16,cd17 so I think I o'd but not so sure.

I got ewcm on cd9 then dried up and nothing untill about two weeks ago. Fpr ladt two weks been getting tons of white lotiony cm.

Thought af had started for sure yesterday, I was in a store and was having serious af type cramps and feeling very wet down.there, ran to the loo in a panic to check and it turned out to be more cm.

So weird, try not to get hopes up but with ttc its impossible, always a lityle bit of hope and each bfn is just as depressing no matter how expected.

Can't wait for blood test, just want to know either way

oh you poor thing, it's like the old witch is teasing you if she's coming and messing you around! I really hope it's not that and that you have a nice little bean in there and it's just hiding away for the moment :dust:

Starflower sounds promising-Ive heard loads of people report lots of cm before their bfp. Perhaps the line is just shy... what tests are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->