Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Sorry Lisa I saw your update about the digital after I'd posted. Yea dogi is not as sensitive as frer or ic but not sure of the miu -either way no af means still in! Kmfx for your bfp.

For me AF is still Mia from last bfp in april which ended as a chemical preg.
My cycles hadnt returned to regular since coming off depo last year I had one in jan nothing in feb and one in march I really thought march it was back to normal but I think the bfp has confused the hell out of her.

Ive got mild cramping this morn. For me I'd be happy if it's AF making a reappearance but obvs prefer it to be a bfp.

Got therm coming next week so at least I may get some clues but that's still hard really as I can't start from cd1

Anyone know if ff will tell me wen or if I ovulate even if i start charting at cd105 ish. I'm cd98 today. X

Oh I'm really sorry to hear about the chemical in April, didn't realise:hugs:

I really really hope this is your bfp hon. Have you been to the gp to try and get some blood tests or ultrasounds ordered, I'm about tearing my hair out at cd39 so really admiting your strength and positivity!:thumbup:

You should probably just resume temping from tomorrow, think I might do the same mow I've found my thermometer. This is my first cycle temping and really messed ip my chart by losing the bbt but practice makes perfect so I'll restart.

Totally agree with what Jo said about charting- start whenever to get practice, then keep ongoing. It's pretty simple unless you have ambiguous temps, which does happen. There's load of people on here who'll be able to help you with interpretation.

As Jo said, the most important thing is to take the temp first thing in the morning before anything else- don't get up, don't use the loo, don't speak...just temp!!You'll get into a routine! You're also meant to take it at the same time every day (not great for people like me who have to get up at 6am for work....) There are ways of correcting for if you wake later, but I don't trust them!!

Go for it, and if in doubt, ask!

Also, hightly recommend charting your CM to- particularly helpful if you've got ambiguous temps around O as I have the last few months! Also OPKs are helpful like that too!

The other thing I love about charting is I know 90% of the time, the day that AF is due- from the length of my LP, and the drop in my temp, almost always the same day as AF shows. :thumbup:

Happy charting ladies!

Sorry Lisa I saw your update about the digital after I'd posted. Yea dogi is not as sensitive as frer or ic but not sure of the miu -either way no af means still in! Kmfx for your bfp.

My cycles hadnt returned to regular since coming off depo last year I had one in jan nothing in feb and one in march I really thought march it was back to normal but I think the bfp has confused the hell out of her.

Ive got mild cramping this morn. For me I'd be happy if it's AF making a reappearance but obvs prefer it to be a bfp.

Got therm coming next week so at least I may get some clues but that's still hard really as I can't start from cd1

Anyone know if ff will tell me wen or if I ovulate even if i start charting at cd105 ish. I'm cd98 today. X

I really really hope this is your bfp hon. Have you been to the gp to try and get some blood tests or ultrasounds ordered, I'm about tearing my hair out at cd39 so really admiting your strength and positivity!:thumbup:

You should probably just resume temping from tomorrow, think I might do the same mow I've found my thermometer. This is my first cycle temping and really messed ip my chart by losing the bbt but practice makes perfect so I'll restart.

Yeah I had hormone profiling done after chemical to check everything out. It threw up some slight abnormalities but from Wat doc said nothing to major. I got referred to gyny then and he said two of my hormone levels are slightly higher than normal and the way he described it was that my hormones r shouting at my ovaries but they aren't listening he said possible ovarian resistance but they cud wake up anytime. Booked me to see him in few months again. Said it can take up to 2 years sometimes after depo. He gave me an internal and said everything feels normal shapped etc and no fibroids. Smear all clear. Also had chlamydia screen before they can start fertility investigations and that's now come back all clear. Had reubella status too. Not sure why. And now I'm waiting for an appoint for the X-ray and dye thingy.

So in the meantime I'm just carrying on ttc and trying to stay positive.
I'm seeing a homeopath too and he says I'm so stressed my hormones r all imbalanced. Suppose that's not surprising seeing as hubby been in afghan 6months and we've been living apart nearly 2yeArs now. Il be able to count p w once hand how many times il have seen in 2012. Oh the joys or military life. On a happier note we will be reunited living together properly as a family after Xmas as we moving back to Cyprus to be with him again x

I got my BBT from amazon and it came with about 20 free opks I think it was £7.99. Made by babymad.

Yeah I had hormone profiling done after chemical to check everything out. It threw up some slight abnormalities but from Wat doc said nothing to major. I got referred to gyny then and he said two of my hormone levels are slightly higher than normal and the way he described it was that my hormones r shouting at my ovaries but they aren't listening he said possible ovarian resistance but they cud wake up anytime. Booked me to see him in few months again. Said it can take up to 2 years sometimes after depo. He gave me an internal and said everything feels normal shapped etc and no fibroids. Smear all clear. Also had chlamydia screen before they can start fertility investigations and that's now come back all clear. Had reubella status too. Not sure why. And now I'm waiting for an appoint for the X-ray and dye thingy.

So in the meantime I'm just carrying on ttc and trying to stay positive.
I'm seeing a homeopath too and he says I'm so stressed my hormones r all imbalanced. Suppose that's not surprising seeing as hubby been in afghan 6months and we've been living apart nearly 2yeArs now. Il be able to count p w once hand how many times il have seen in 2012. Oh the joys or military life. On a happier note we will be reunited living together properly as a family after Xmas as we moving back to Cyprus to be with him again x

Wow...Lisa :hugs: Military life is tough on the guys and tough on family at home.

Happy for you that all the other tests came back clear, as for the hormones, you're prob already on this but have you tried high dose epo...the efamol brand is really good so hopefully might help. The homeopathy is a good step too is it helping?

The move to cyprus will be great, went two years ago...beautiful! And of cos get to live with ur dh again:happydance:

sending over a huge :hugs: and keeping everything crossed for you that you get bfp soon. ...sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust:

What's epo? I bought agnus castus but after reading up about it decided against it as it helps lower estrogen and I think I'm already low on that.

I lived in Cyprus for 2 years back in 2006 Alfie was born out there too. The military hosp is fab. Like private ward. DH and my older sister got their own rooms and were given meal tickets for 2days while I was in. Can't fault it.

Am still crossing my fingers for you lisaloo!!:dust:
As for OPKs I didn't trust myself to try to compare the lines so I've got the clear blue digi one, circle=no LH surge, smiley=get BDing!!

Sorry about AF Annie, but you're not out yet!!:dust:

What is SMU??

AFM, I caved before I went to work and did an IC. It confirmed what I already knew... Bfn! I know I didn't use fmu but it was pretty concentrated. At least I can have a couple of drinks guilt-free this weekend while I'm away.

Hope I come back to more gold medals on Tuesday!!

So just left the GP. He's referred me for an internal ultrasound scan at my local jospital. I'll have to call for an appointment next week.

Forcing myself not to poas anymore until the scan. Luckily I used the last of my stash this morning so none in the hse, just have to avoid pharmacies for the next few days...lol

So just left the GP. He's referred me for an internal ultrasound scan at my local jospital. I'll have to call for an appointment next week.

Forcing myself not to poas anymore until the scan. Luckily I used the last of my stash this morning so none in the hse, just have to avoid pharmacies for the next few days...lol

Good luck huni. Hope u get ur appointment real soon xx

I have missed al the chit-chat today as was working, crazy day on Delivery Suite as usual. Good luck Starflower! :flower: I am making up symptoms now. I think AF is on her way as slightly sore boobs which are easing now, I always get that a few days before AF and then it goes away. However today I kept getting crampy abdo pain and would think 'ooh that's a good sign'... and then do a big fart and it would be gone! :rofl: Oh dear! I will not test until AF is due on Sunday though (although I expect it to be later really as I think I Od late). I am tired now, back on mad old Delivery Suite again tomorrow. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->