Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Thanks guys, hope its bfp but have a feeling its just af yanking my chain...I haven't helped by stressing.

Annie I've used ic, clear blue digi conception indicatore, fre, clear blue colour change, some cheapies from poundland, tescos, superdrug...lol..I dear not tell dh how much I've spent.

Poas is now a part of my daily routine...get up, knicker watch, no af...poas...jump in shower, go to work...lol

Thank god for this group! Lol. Good luck starflower! Next month I will b getting opks, not enjoying the not being sure of dates x

Thanks MrsSmartie, kmfx you get your bfp this month and won't need the opks next month.

LOL starflower that's a good range!!

PMA MrsSmartie...you'll get your bfp this month so won't need those opks :haha:

OPKs are fab. I recommend First Response. ot cheap, but very good for purpose

Lisa, if you go by preseed today, I'd bet you get your :bfp: tomorrow :haha:

ICs are awful. I've been using them this month as I have them. But in the past I've been telling people to just pee on a FRER when they've been getting stark negatives on ICs, and bam- lovely dark :bfp: Should take my own advice sometimes...

Ok so I got conceive plus today all they had in boots. It's just a tube and says on back to put in the genital area sorry if in being thick but can u put it up? It's not the once with applicator but says can be used in conjunction with the applicator pre packed conceive plus. So not sure if this one can also be used inside??

Ps did a frer wen I got in. Think I have line eye again can't stop staring at it!! Got headache and lil niggly cramps on my left side, ovary area. I had a bit of cystitis Monday and now thrush grrrr!!

don't know about concieve plus sorry hun but good luck really hope you get your bfp!!

Good luck starflower too :D

Wowzers, I've feel away for one day and I feel like I've missed out on so much!

Laura - good luck, sounds like you've covered yourself well with the early donation just in case.

anniepie - things sound really positive, lots and lots of:dust: to you.

MrsSmartie - of course you're not a nutter, well no more than the rest of us ttcers anyway! Hormones make me go mental, it was a right shock after being on the pill for 15 years when I was steady all month round, now I'm all over the place with my moods!

Starflower - keep your chin up, you're still in until the witch shows. Really hope the blood test shows you a :bfp:

Lisaloo - I'm not sure about the conceive plus either but am interested to know how it goes for you.

And hello everyone else, sorry if I've missed anyone out, I will promise to be on bnb a bit more while at work tomorrow! :haha:

I didn't think they were known for it....... Why?......?

I've gone back to look at frer from earlier and cracked it open and I'm sure I see a really really faint line x

I can email one of u pics as I'm I'm bed and need to get laptop out to upload. Feel a bit stupid as the pics show nothing really x

GL with the blood test starflower.

Lisaloo, have you managed to sort out being able to upload a pic yet??
Really hope it is a bfp and you get your gold medal!!

AFM, looks like AF won't be flying in early after all, just hope she holds off til Monday now.
Cmon girls, I'm going away for a long weekend this afternoon and would love to see another bfp before I go!!

I'm still 98% sure I'm out this month, but the closer it's getting to AF the more symptoms I seem to be spotting (and I was doing soooo well not SSing!) I've been getting weird light cramps and twinges in all areas of my abdomen, couple of waves of nausea, had tender nips for a couple of days and a handful of vivid dreams this week.... I dont usually remember any!!
Tbh though I think it's partly in my head and partly stress at the moment, I even have two mouth ulcers so definitely been stressing to get those.
But still if AF hasn't arrived by Monday then I will test with fmu on Tuesday morning, not very positive about it though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->