Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Well FF has given me random crosshairs this morning! REckons I Ov'd on CD16

Oh I hate it when FF does that Laura :grr: All you can do is see what tomorrow's temp brings and override if you don't agree. If you get a rise tomorrow, it could be that yesterday's temp was a fallback rise and FF was correct... shrug:

i don't mind either way as had a donation CD14, so would be covred if I did ov then. Just odd to me that I've had no positive OPK... temps are higher than coverline though for the last three days

If you did O then, you have gaps in your OPKs leading up to that day- did you get -ves or not test?

I personally wouldn't be surprised if your CL is maybe a little higher- you've a fair few days just above the CL. And your 'high' temp isn't *that* high. Can't remember- do you have any other donations planned?

I got negatives on those days, have done every day up to now.

Already chatted to my donor and he says he will do another donation when I get an +opk, if i do. So I'm covered either way.

Also, my temps dont seem to go *much* higher after ov

Aw, I was hoping to come back from my weekend away and find some BFPs.

Lisaloo :hugs: hun, I hope the consultant is right and that your ovaries do recover. If you are at risk of early menopause though would freezing some of your eggs be a viable option for you?

AFM, still no AF yet - cd25 and about 16dpo. But..... I did have AF-type light cramping yesterday, so I'm pretty certain she is on her way!

Next cycle, that egg is mine!!!

Thanks Hun. This is why I really want answers now but all docs r telling me not to jump the gun. It's frustrating. Thinking of trying to get private scan of my ovaries to see if I can get some answers at least.

Did u have a nice weekend? I went our for my friends bday sat, far too any cocktails!! But was nice to have a girls night out with lots if laughs x

Yeah a great weekend thanks. Had a couple of drinks but not excessive.
Just feel so calm and focussed for next cycle after that little break.

Hey lovely ladies, sorry we're all a bit down atm. Still waiting on AF, I think I am 13dpo but AF was technically due yesterday. BFN on frer yesterday so not looking that good. Lots of random cramps over the past 2 days which is unusual for me as I don't get them until AF starts most months. So there is hope for me yet! I think the group needs another BFP! FXd! Hope everyone gets answers and has better luck on their next cycles. Xx

Hey lovely ladies, sorry we're all a bit down atm. Still waiting on AF, I think I am 13dpo but AF was technically due yesterday. BFN on frer yesterday so not looking that good. Lots of random cramps over the past 2 days which is unusual for me as I don't get them until AF starts most months. So there is hope for me yet! I think the group needs another BFP! FXd! Hope everyone gets answers and has better luck on their next cycles. Xx

Remember the old TTC cliche: you're not out til the witch gets you! So you are still in with a chance hun :hugs:

And I think you're right, we need another bfp to lift our collective spirits! So who is next on the podium??
Or in honour of Wimbledon, who will be first to score an ace? :haha:

We definitely need another BFP to lift the spirits, when will you test again MrsSmartie?

I'm feeling very laid back this TWW, very unlike me! No obsessive symptom spotting, no desperately wanting to POAS, just tracking temps. Guess I'm just busy & with life at the moment. Looking forward to our week away next week, we're only going to the Isle of Wight but will be nice to get away, and on the way back we're going to legoland, not sure who's more excited DH or DD! Only downside is our dog Harry has to go to the doggy hotel, so we'll miss him, but he loves it!

hey ladies,
well got my bbt thermometer today absolute bargain at 99p :), hopefully i wont need it though! i did test today 3 times lol but not with fmu as i was running late on the school run. all 3 tests did seem to have a very very very faint line on them its too faint to take a pic it wont show up!! but im starting to think ive just got line eye, so desperate to see that second line that, im imagining it! i really hope im not!! not gunna get my hopes up just yet!! ive had some cramping but not like af cramps more like a dull ache, an my bbs are really sore left one seems worse!! i promised i would'nt symptom spot but i just cant help it haha! i dont really know how many dpo i am my ticker is just a guess so hoping its just too early to show yet!!

hope ur all ok xx

Ooh Charliekay, how exciting!! I really hope that line gets darker! My left boob is more sore than the right as well, lol. I will not test again until Thursday if AF is still hiding as will then be 15dpo. I have been really tired as well as crampy so FXd. Make sure you keep us updated CharlieKay! Xxx

hey ladies,
well got my bbt thermometer today absolute bargain at 99p :), hopefully i wont need it though! i did test today 3 times lol but not with fmu as i was running late on the school run. all 3 tests did seem to have a very very very faint line on them its too faint to take a pic it wont show up!! but im starting to think ive just got line eye, so desperate to see that second line that, im imagining it! i really hope im not!! not gunna get my hopes up just yet!! ive had some cramping but not like af cramps more like a dull ache, an my bbs are really sore left one seems worse!! i promised i would'nt symptom spot but i just cant help it haha! i dont really know how many dpo i am my ticker is just a guess so hoping its just too early to show yet!!

hope ur all ok xx

Aaaw Charliekay this is just Wat our Lil group needs to cheer us up. Fx'd it gets darker. Keep us posted xx

Ooh Charliekay, how exciting!! I really hope that line gets darker! My left boob is more sore than the right as well, lol. I will not test again until Thursday if AF is still hiding as will then be 15dpo. I have been really tired as well as crampy so FXd. Make sure you keep us updated CharlieKay! Xxx

Fx'd for u too huni. I have a good feeling it's ur time xx

Hi Ladies,

I've been away from bnb for a few days, what's new? Everyone ok? I've not had the best of weekends with my DH, we've not BD'd at the right time so sadly I'm fairly sure I'm out this month. :growlmad:

Anyway, just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world :dust::dust::dust: and hope we get some more BFPs soon to cheer us all up. Let's all try really hard and get lots more before the Olympics ceremony at the end of next month! xxx

Ttcbambino, have you ever been to legoland before? It's amazing! We took DD a couple of years ago but seriously all 3 of us were excited!!!
And being the geek I am, the first thing I did was find Lego hagrid to have my photo taken lol!!

Charliekay and mrssmartie, FXed for you both! Hope you get those BFPs!!!

AFM, hubby wanted me to take an IC this morning.... Bfn, which I knew but hey.
Still no AF yet, and according to the countdown to pregnancy test calculator, the witch might not even be due until 3rd! So confused by that, I thought you added a 14 day lp onto day of o?!

But still getting cramps on and off so think she is coming soon!!

We definitely need another BFP to lift the spirits, when will you test again MrsSmartie?

I'm feeling very laid back this TWW, very unlike me! No obsessive symptom spotting, no desperately wanting to POAS, just tracking temps. Guess I'm just busy & with life at the moment. Looking forward to our week away next week, we're only going to the Isle of Wight but will be nice to get away, and on the way back we're going to legoland, not sure who's more excited DH or DD! Only downside is our dog Harry has to go to the doggy hotel, so we'll miss him, but he loves it!

Oh enjoy lego land! It's meant to be amazing! I have been to Peppa pig world which is brilliant and Thomas Land at xmas which I highly recommend if you get chance to go!!

I think I have got my BFP this morning! i got a line on one yesterday and wasn't sure if it was an evap but have done another today with fmu and it came up within the time limit! :happydance::happydance:

He's my link to my tests https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1070819-evap.html

So excited but am being cautious as not due on till Sat, only tested early as going on a hen do this weekend...Looks like I'm the designated driver!! And I don't mind at all!! :happydance: x

Congrats foxie!! That def looks positive to me, and I'm looking at it on my iphone!

Ooooh, test again in a couple of days!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->