Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

WooHoo!!!!!! Huge congrats foxiechick!!! Thats a great line for 10/11dpo, Go Team GB!!!

Foxiechick & Eternity - we've not been to any of the theme parks with Liv yet, I wasn't sure if she'd get much out of it, but she just turned 2 and there was a great park & hotel deal, so couldn't turn it down!

Bambino, I'm sure she will still love it even at 2. She may not be able to go on many rides but there's loads to look at, and take her on the train and try to see one of the live 'Johnny Thunder' shows. I would love to go back!!

TemP still rising today. Think ff may have been right about me ovulating cd16. Feel sick

WooHoo!!!!!! Huge congrats foxiechick!!! Thats a great line for 10/11dpo, Go Team GB!!!

Foxiechick & Eternity - we've not been to any of the theme parks with Liv yet, I wasn't sure if she'd get much out of it, but she just turned 2 and there was a great park & hotel deal, so couldn't turn it down!

Thank you! xx

Oh she will have an amazing time! Even if she can't go on the rides yet she doesn't know what she's missing if you know what I mean and she will have such an amazing experience regardless! Have a wonderful time, I hope the weather holds xx

:hugs: mrssmartie!! :cry: so sorry. Onwards and upwards though hun, there is a gold medal with your name on it just waiting for you! :dust:

A question for all you experienced temp-ers....

Well firstly am I right in thinking it can be done orally, it's just not as exact as vaginally?!

But my main question is, is it worth me doing it as my sleep patterns are messed up? Some nights I only get a few hours sleep, other nights if I go to sleep early then I will wake up at least once during the night, and I'm also a very fidgety sleeper so I'm worried that I won't even have a constant base temp to work from.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :hugs2:

A question for all you experienced temp-ers....

Well firstly am I right in thinking it can be done orally, it's just not as exact as vaginally?!

But my main question is, is it worth me doing it as my sleep patterns are messed up? Some nights I only get a few hours sleep, other nights if I go to sleep early then I will wake up at least once during the night, and I'm also a very fidgety sleeper so I'm worried that I won't even have a constant base temp to work from.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :hugs2:

:hi: yes you can do both orally and vaginally, if you do vaginally it's supposed to be more consistent and those people that get jagged temps sometimes find that temping vaginally gives less jagged results.

The main thing to try and do when temping is to temp after 3 hours sleep and at the same time every day, before getting up to go the loo etc. If you have messed up sleeping patterns then sometimes this can be difficult.

Why not just pick the most appropriate time to do it and give it a try? You can mark on there if you have broken sleep etc. so you can keep track and see if the broken sleep actually makes that much difference.

Even if you don't get the full 3 hours, you might find there is still enough information there that will help you learn more about your cycle and ovulation etc.

There is also monitoring CM and Cervix Position. You can mark these on the FF chart too.

Congrats on your bfp foxiechick1 :dance:

AF came for me today so I'm starting clomid today, fingers crossed it works!! :D

good luck to everyone O'ving and testing soon :dust::dust:

well tested again this morning! an theres absolutely nothin :( after the 3 faint tests yesterday now theres nothin! cramping gettin worse.....af due tomorrow think she going to turn up bang on cue :(........oh well on to the nxt cycle, and i'll be temping this month xx

Thank you everyone!

Sorry to hear the witch cam Vanilla hope you get your BFP next month! And Charlie I hope she holds off xxx

:hugs: charliekay and vaniila
Vaniila I hope the clomid works for you
Charliekay you never though, :dust:

Thanks jo bean for your help. Might consider it for next cycle but knowing my luck AF will arrive before thermometer lol! I'm also planning to track cm anyway so may set up a ff account.
I always get at least 3 hours so that should work, but if ever I wake up early (like half hour or more before my alarm) could I just do it early?

:witch: well the witch just got me! a day early! onto the next cycle! xx

Congrats foxie there was defo a line there :happydance:

Sorry that the witch got you other ladies :hugs:

:hugs:charliekay, mrssmartie & vaniila:hugs:

Eternity, re temping time I do mine when I wake up, it's not always the same time, but I do try and make sure it's after 3 hours sleep. And vaginally is probably better for consistency, good luck!

Laura - did you get a donation around cd16?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->