Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hey all, I think I jumped the gun on AFs arrival... saw some fresh red this morning so put in a tampon but it only has then tiniest bit of old brown blood on it, so spotting I guess. I don't usually get that but it's too late for anything other than AF being on her way. Bit confused.

Hey all, I think I jumped the gun on AFs arrival... saw some fresh red this morning so put in a tampon but it only has then tiniest bit of old brown blood on it, so spotting I guess. I don't usually get that but it's too late for anything other than AF being on her way. Bit confused.

Some pregnant ladies do still spot at time of AF so you may still be in...GL xx

implantation? That normally happens between 12-17 DPO........

implantation? That normally happens between 12-17 DPO........

I thought implantation couldn't happen after 12dpo? Anyhow, I will hang on til the weekend I think and test if it's not in full flow by then! I think it probably will b though, I wish it would just get on with it so I could relax! Xx

I don't know why I wrote 12-17, I meant 6-12 :shrug: WTF! sorry baby brain kicking in already!

Although having said that, I have read about late implantation bleeding and I'm sure I read about someone who experienced it at 18DPO. I guess it depends on how long your LP normally is.

On a tangent; can happen earlier. When I had my chemical pregnancy I have implantation bleeding on 4dpo

In addition to possible late IB, your spotting could be down to old stuff getting dislodged as your cervix closes if you are pregnant?

Eternity - I've been temping orally for the first time ths cyle and my sleep pattern is awful but I've still got a decent line days 1-14. I figure it's worth giving it a whirl anyhow to try and get some idea of what's going on in there.
Foxiechick1 - congratulations!
And sorry to all those who the witch got, hopefully we will fair better in July.

Thanks mrsbump :hugs2:

I have ordered a bbt thermometer from amazon, just hope it arrives before AF does now!!
And obviously I will need to create a ff account, no way will I try to do it myself on the chart that comes with it lol :dohh::haha:

Massive congrats foxie.

Mrs smartie I've got everything crossed for u. I had a small bleed wen I was 5 weeks or so with DS and they told me it was prob from IB so I guess u can see the blood anytime in early stages xx

Congrats foxie :happydance:

MrsSmartie- what's the news on the spotting today? Are you going to test? Some ladies bleed well into their healthy pregnancies. When my mum was pregnant with me she had a 'period' for a few months after she found out. Not constant bleeding- more like a proper period :shrug:

:dust:

AFM, I'm trying SMEP this month. And I've broken my cycle down into different phases to help me through it. I'm now at the end of the "Indulgence" phase, and start of the "homemaker" phase :thumbup:

Sounds interesting Annie, care to share? What are all the phases and when are they?

Yay for another SMEP-er!! :friends:

This is my plan for this month copied from my journal- incorporating SMEP, indulgence, looking after my body and distractions...

Cycle 11- The Big Plan revised

Stage 1 (cd1-6):
Indulgence- done
Stage 2 (cd7-10): Homemaker- get on with the DIY, do some crafts (finish that cardigan). At least one :sex: session
Stage 3 (cd11-14): Get in the Groove- get back on track with eating healthier, exercising more, early nights, taking my vits, and getting some non-babymaking lovin' in. Start with the OPKs when EWCM starts
Stage 4 (cd15-+OPK): Operation Baby Curtis- continue with Stage 2, but increasing BD to every other day
Stage 5 (+OPK - +OPK+2): as stage 2/3 but BD every night
Stage 6: Relaxation- pregnant until proven otherwise. NO early testing (12dpo at the VERY earliest). Distract self with getting the house sorted, crafts, cooking, getting out and doing stuff

Loving it Annie!!

My plan for next cycle is not quite so nicely planned but I fully intend to distract myself with DIY and reorganising the house. We will also be using SMEP, but straight from the end of AF as I seem to o early on. I will also be temping and using OPKs. That's why next cycle will be the one!! PMA!

Good luck to you Annie, I have my fingers crossed for you!!:hugs:
:dust:

Thanks Eternity- and good luck to you :thumbup: I tend to O late- cd16 has been the earliest and only happened twice in almost 16 months of charting. Generally I O around cd20-21, but it has been as late as cd 29....don't want to burn out!

Anniepie & Eternity, Sounds like you've got a great plan going, I've heard good things about SMEP.

Mrssmartie, I know you don't chart, do you think you could be a couple days less DPO? The spotting could be IB? Fingers crossed :witch: stays away

AFM mellow yellow went out the window today, I have no symptoms really, just exhausted last night and achy all over. My chart also looks a little 'boring' nothing like lats months chart. But who am I to reason why I broke open the superdrug early test and tested with SMU at 10dpo :dohh:

Anyway, came back after 3 minutes, and I swear there is a faint line, having trouble with a getting a decent picture, but I'll add one to see what you think. I am 99.9% there's a line, I can see it clearly in RL but been staring at it for too long now so need another opinion!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online